Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent - Birmingham  (Read 4583 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

BroncoBilly

What can anyone else write about Michelle that hasn't been said before, so review will be brief. Cant understand why I have taken so long to book her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£120 - 1 hour Incall
Location: Very nice home, opposite police training ground. Parking at local Aldi.

I've heard from previous reviews just how good looking Michelle is and I 100% agree, she is stunning, dressed in a cream coloured dress, stockings and expensive underwear. This lady would turn heads anywhere.

Comms: Excellent,  AW saw her availability, aw messaging and txt 5 days prior, booking confirmed that day, with postcode. Address given when I parked up.

Services: Top drawer GFE, FK from the moment entered her home and throughout the punt. Great service provider, who just makes sure that you enjoy every moment in her company.  She has those special touches, attentive, sensual, drinks, towels, her whole attitude that I have only found a few times and each are with polish girls in Birmingham.

Slow sensual OWO, ball licking sucking, Reverse Oral, two digit fingering, 69,  protected sex in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy, missionary, non stop kissing, finishing with more OWO. What will stay in my mind is the squatting angled cowgirl, and  reverse cowgirl, this lady has a fantastic body. MI sets the positions so you have a great view. Think the images are stuck deep in my memory bank.

There's no clock watching here, arrived early and left late.

So now I have a future dilemma when  next in Birmingham and want a GFE. Michelle Independent, Pola (back end January), Elegant Michelle (if she returns).

Reckon might have to try MI's tie and tease next time.

Offline _Rust_

What will stay in my mind is the squatting angled cowgirl

Yep, that one is still one of my best punting memories of last year, a real sight to behold  :wacko:

Cheers for the review BroncoBilly  :thumbsup:

Offline Digger1965

Spot on, totally agree....she is the best.

Offline ghostpunter1

Reckon might have to try MI's tie and tease next time.

Definitely recommend you trying her tie and tease. One of the best experiences you could have. You'll be begging to cum by the end. And you won't be forgetting the teasing she gives in a hurry. I've also done a review on her tie and tease!  :thumbsup: :yahoo:

Varn2015

In Birmingham next week & need some advice!!

Isla Brooks or Michelle Independant?  They both look incredible to me!

Offline Stapler

In Birmingham next week & need some advice!!

Isla Brooks or Michelle Independant?  They both look incredible to me!

Here we go! Another either/or merchant!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline _Rust_

Well looking at Michelle's profile (always recommended before asking) she's in London for 2 weeks from Monday.

Isla seems to be getting really popular so good luck, worth seeing whether she is available pretty quickly

Rust

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Probably not a good idea to provide that much info about her incall address. A quick google revealed a police training ground in Birmingham with an Aldi nearby so undesirables could probably guess her street from that.

BroncoBilly

Barn - Michelle booked up till end of month so you have no chance.

Ghost - read your review that's what got me intrigued. Wish she did a 1h 15 min booking, 1 hour tie+tease, then mount me reverse cowgirl (probably last a dozen squats)

Offline Digger1965

Michelle is definitely the tops....bit too much info given on vicinity.I am sure Michelle does not need this being advertised....

Offline ghostpunter1

Ghost - read your review that's what got me intrigued. Wish she did a 1h 15 min booking, 1 hour tie+tease, then mount me reverse cowgirl (probably last a dozen squats)

Worth enquiring about that. Im sure she'll be able to accommodate your requests. Seems reasonable enough.  :cool:
But after her tie and tease (1 hour).. i highly doubt you'd last half a dozen squats, let alone a dozen!!! You'll literally be on the edge!!  :hi:

Offline Juankerr

Probably not a good idea to provide that much info about her incall address. A quick google revealed a police training ground in Birmingham with an Aldi nearby so undesirables could probably guess her street from that.
I agree, a general area would be sufficient.

Dodo

I know the area well and have visited Michelle a few times. To be fair to the guy there is no way you could identify Michelle's gaff from the information given......all he has given a clue to is the 'general' area, information that we all like and benefit from on numerous other threads.

Offline ghostpunter1

I know the area well and have visited Michelle a few times. To be fair to the guy there is no way you could identify Michelle's gaff from the information given......all he has given a clue to is the 'general' area, information that we all like and benefit from on numerous other threads.

True. It doesn't give away her exact location, yet it does gives us helpful information. I struggled to find a parking space when visiting Michelle, so knowing to park at the nearby Aldi, for other punters, is vital info!  :thumbsup:

Diehard

Her street is about 4 miles long so I think her location is pretty safe to be fair.

Offline Kendrig

not the easiest place to find parking
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 04:07:41 pm by Kendrig »

Diehard

I parked about half a mile away and walked.

Offline dubs

You can park in the car park for the Arts Centre if you're going to exceed the Aldi 90 minute limit.  It's also handy to go in for a last minute wee if you have a bladder like mine.

Offline whats that noise

I parked in either Aldi or opposite the shop just across the road.

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider
Gents... I would appreciate if You kept it down with directions a little bit. I am sure I can provide directions to my place just perfectly fine. Discretion works both ways.

Thank you.

Offline Digger1965

Offline PepeMAGA

True. It doesn't give away her exact location, yet it does gives us helpful information. I struggled to find a parking space when visiting Michelle, so knowing to park at the nearby Aldi, for other punters, is vital info!  :thumbsup:
Tbh knowing the town and if it's easy to find /Park is enough for me. And no other issues e.g. Guys hanging around outside.

Offline pumps

Lets be realistic about the location, If any undesirables want to do something....welll errm undesirable, all they need do is phone her up with the number on her profile which she has provided and.....
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 01:46:22 am by pumps »

Offline Charlie Chalk

One of the reasons I like to have as accurate a location as possible is for journey planning & ease of parking, and probably many others are the same. But when I met Michelle a short while ago she provided the location of a good free car park a short distance away as part of the pre meet comms. And there's nothing wrong with asking the question when making a booking; I'm sure most girls would be helpful in this regard. So in this instance in particular I don't think anyone needs to be specific as to Michelle's location, and TBH I don't think it's right to do so anyway as there will always be someone who might use it for nefarious purposes. I'd always prefer to err on the side of caution with any WG's location details.

I'm not going to post a review simply because my experience was exactly the same as almost everyone else's. Very pretty girl, slim, sexy body, good company and I had a great time :)

Diehard

Rarely in Birmingham these days and hard to get  a reply off

Offline Spurt

I drive past the said venue from time to time and always get a delightful little frisson recalling an excellent time there.

Note to self rebook asap.

Offline dubs

I agree with many on here that the location is too detailed, Michelle is good with communications before the booking, and there would be no problem finding her place.

But as a punter it is important to me that I can find somewhere safe-ish to park where I won't come back to a smashed window or a parking ticket which could be difficult to explain.  As long as that kind of info is provided, that's enough.