Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rasha Indian - Croydon  (Read 3385 times)

Offline Private Member

Caught this add on Vivastreet and a google of the number suggested this could be a new flat for Asianstarz. I tend to restrict my visits between my two regulars and only occasionally venture elsewhere when I have done my research.

However a genuine Indian girl is rare and I fancied the change so decided to TOFT  :dance:

External Link/Members Only   

Rasha is based in the new flats going up round the back of East Croydon station. Intercom wasn't great but managed to tailgate a local into the building.

That's definitely Rasha in the photos and she is definitely Indial - although if I'm honest the photos are slightly flattering. She's still a sold 6 or 7 out of 10 to me and I would say late 20s.

I asked for OWO and French Kissing. An extra £15 was asked over the £60 standard fee which I paid and was told no CIM

The FK wasn't deep but was tongues all the same - and as much as I wanted. The OWO was good, not deep, but she made a good effort - and again as much as I wanted. She also sucked my balls and nipples...a nice touch.  :hi:

So for half an hour I was able to dictate the agenda - FK, OWO, sucking of tits and two fingers inside (although I had to be gentle). Five minutes from the end of the punt she asked if I wanted Sex. I declined which to me meant she was expecting to do this but was happy to crack on with the OWO until the end

When the time came I pre-warned Rasha, but she just carried on and took my load in her mouth without complaint.

There was another oriental girl in the flat. I didn't get a good look but it could be the girl whose add on Vivasteet was posted the same time - External Link/Members Only - don't quote me though

Anyway, happy to recommend

Offline pumps

Good review, what's her naked body like? tits, belly, pussy?

The extras are off putting though, did you confirm over the phone? is her English good?

Online dubhcarr

yeh thanks for the review I fancy an Indian not a Brazilian Indian but they are mostly grim...echo Pumps question....and south of 40?

Offline Private Member

Good review, what's her naked body like? tits, belly, pussy?

The extras are off putting though, did you confirm over the phone? is her English good?

Fair queation Pumps.
Naked body 6 or 7 out of 10 id say - acceptable to me (others may be more fussy). Tits are natural but not a classic shape(think kind of Madonna coned bra thing) but are a decent hand full. She has big nipples too. Bit of a belly but nothing more than a bit chubby.
Pussy is all natural but as Little Gaz stayed out I can only say my fingers were entertained....only got two in.

Price was at the max I'd pay but were confirmed up front. I accepted the premium for a real Indian. English very good but with slight accent.

Hope that helps

Offline pumps

yeh thanks for the review I fancy an Indian not a Brazilian Indian but they are mostly grim...echo Pumps question....and south of 40?

Is she a brazilian indian op?

Offline pumps

Fair queation Pumps.
Naked body 6 or 7 out of 10 id say - acceptable to me (others may be more fussy). Tits are natural but not a classic shape(think kind of Madonna coned bra thing) but are a decent hand full. She has big nipples too. Bit of a belly but nothing more than a bit chubby.
Pussy is all natural but as Little Gaz stayed out I can only say my fingers were entertained....only got two in.

Price was at the max I'd pay but were confirmed up front. I accepted the premium for a real Indian. English very good but with slight accent.

Hope that helps

Thanks,  for the clarification

Offline Private Member

Is she a brazilian indian op?

In my humble opinion she is a Asian Indian and I am pretty sure I can tell the difference

Offline pumps

In my humble opinion she is a Asian Indian and I am pretty sure I can tell the difference

say no more.   :hi:

I'm tempted.

Shower offered?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Private Member

It is probably fair to say she won't turn everyone's head in the street, but she is certainly no ming-mong.

We all have different likes and standards. In this case I was happy enough - especially as she was a willing party during our time together, hence the possitve feedback.

Offline Private Member

say no more.   :hi:

I'm tempted.

You could do worse Pumps.

A nice bathroom (place is new build) but no shower offered. I only had a piss and struggled to find a hand towel afterwards