Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Alice.blondy Edinburgh - my worst punt so far  (Read 2017 times)

2 review(s) for LORE4U (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Arabianknight

External Link/Members Only

So I decided to TOFTT.  I thought from her profile that she looked quite sweet.  Anyway her flat is next to the water of leith east of stockbridge.  So I arranged an appointment for 10pm for 30 minutes.  Coms were fine.  At about 9.57 I asked texted for the house number and things went downhill from here.  She said she needed time to get ready another 10 minutes so I thought fair enough Ill wait.  10.10 she said she needed more time as she was with a client and please could I wait another 10 minutes.  It was at this point that I thought I would give up - I don't like to wait more than 10 minutes.  So I'm leaving and I wait for the next bus - get on the bus and for some reason we're not moving - then the bus driver calls up saying the bus has broken down - just my luck. 10.25 she texts whether im still coming.  I thought that id come all this way the bus has broken down why not? 
So 30 minutes late I rock up at her apartment block - its grotty, really grotty and then she opens her flat and its grotty to and it stinks of damp.  So punt begins and she gives OW but really unenthusiastically.  Then she says she only does mish and she has a really bad attitude. So i thought this is bad im gonna finish and go.  After like 10 minutes then her phone goes off and she says she needs to get it and quickly says that I need to go because another client is waiting outside.  OMFG I didn't even finish but by that stage I really just wanted to get the f out of there.  My advice would be to avoid.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I'm really not sure why you are so surprised.

She's fucking Romanian!!!  :dash:

Offline Cityfan1880

What did she say when you demanded your money back?

Offline Matrix

Offline Squire Haggard

I'm really not sure why you are so surprised.

She's fucking Romanian!!!  :dash:

+1

She also has zero feedback, not even dodgy feedback, but zero.  Why risk it? :unknown:

Offline Matrix

+1

She also has zero feedback, not even dodgy feedback, but zero.  Why risk it? :unknown:

She has very dodgy feedback. Always click on it.

It says

"Con artist. AVOID!"
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 06:21:28 pm by Matrix »

Offline sub_marine

Yeah seen her profile in Aberdeen and Inverness as well, her and another few romanian profiles were always being accessed at similar times each day, looked like the work of sergie, and as mentioned above, the lack of even any dodgey AW feedback after all this time certainly gets the alarm bells going

Offline Squire Haggard

She has very dodgy feedback. Always click on it.

It says

"Con artist. AVOID!"

You are right. I've either not noticed that before or have forgotten about it.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 07:27:08 pm by Squire Haggard »

Offline Squire Haggard

The motto is,

If its dank and she's a skank
Dont be a plank
Leave and have a wank
More money in the bank.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

What did she say when you demanded your money back?

Where does it say he did that? Am I missing something?

Offline Squire Haggard

If he left a negative report on the skank's profile it would show up as -1 and will warn others to check it out.

Offline Matrix

If he left a negative report on the skank's profile it would show up as -1 and will warn others to check it out.

She's clearly not one for using the booking system, therefore the negative feedback will only show if you click on it. It would most likely lead to his profile receiving bad feedback too.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 01:33:29 am by Matrix »

Offline Squire Haggard

She's clearly not one for using the booking system, therefore the negative feedback will only show if you click on it. It would most likely lead to his profile receiving bad feedback too.

Thats the problem with AW, and they dont seem to care about it. There could be a market for another site like AW, but with improvements.