Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Samantha Lopez Dundee  (Read 2424 times)

Keyser Soze

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

60 mins Incall - £140 - I was expecting a premium service, as this is top end for Dundee

Decent recent reviews on AW, but nothing on here. Thinking was that if she was bad someone would have posted at some point, apparently not!

Communication:
Communication was good, and arranged for an in call at short notice.

Another block of flats near the bus station, very bust street not that discrete. But so busy you would not think twice about people coming and going.
Flat was modern, clean and spacious. There was a cleaning crew that I had to pass on the stairs on the way in and out, felt worse that a hotel meet.

The meeting:
Samantha answered the door barley dressed. She is good looking girl, photos on profile although heavily airbrushed are quite accurate.
Was welcomed in, offered a water then shown to the bedroom.
Her English is extremely limited, and I doubt it was her on the phone, which was later confirmed.
This always makes a meet slightly uncomfortable when any sort of small talk is off the cards.
Anyway undressed and naked on the bed, went in for a kiss and told no, move onto boobs again not to keen on being touched.
There is no danger you would want to go down on her as it looks like she has shaved her pussy with a rusty butter knife.
Asked to lay back and straight on with the bag, so clearly no OWO. 60 seconds of half hearted oral she goes on top. We run through the usual positions each getting 1-2 mins. I get the impression she doesn't like being fucked as she was trying to control thrust and depth all the time and kept pulling away. Asked about anal and she says she does not offer this service. Every time we changed she would check the bag with a somewhat disappointed look. After 10 mins of lackluster sex on her part she said she had enough!!! Yes really. Off with the bag for a hand job. Now lets get it clear, I am perfectly capable of having a wank in the comfort of my own home and don't need to pay £140 for the privilege. Struggled to finish and was visibly peeved by this point.
She asked if everything was okay, and I was honest and said no, complained about service she had provided and why she advertises lists of likes that are not on offer. Claims not to understand fully, but when I ask for some money back as have only had 25 mins English quickly improves, no refunds. Goes into next room where I hear voices, comes back and was asked to leave now. Obviously no chance of some money back then!
In retrospect should have complained after I had shower, so had a quick shower and dried off with the tea towel flannel I was given, was left alone in the bedroom to get dressed. This is when I noticed a nice looking phone. Now I am no thief but karma can be a real bitch. Promptly pocked said phone and left as quick as I could. Now feel somewhat guilty but if I treated my clients to the levels of service she does I would not only not be paid but probably get a kick in the teeth for my troubles.

To sum up, another shitty meet in what is turning out to be just normal in Dundee/

Face - 8/10
Body - 8/10
Location - 5/10
Service - 2/10

godwulf7

Let me get this straight.... You STOLE her phone and admit it on here?  Are you mad??  Sure, it sounds like you had a crap, expensive punt and were treated less than well.  She seems to be Brazilian AND pimped, so how much of a shock is this?  It's only a punt, and not worth having your collar felt for it!  😂😂  Big oops.....

Keyser Soze

Moment of madness in the heat of the moment. Have since felt 2 rights don't make a wrong and all that, so will go back and leave in on the doorstep

Offline FrankieOh

Moment of madness in the heat of the moment. Have since felt 2 rights don't make a wrong and all that, so will go back and leave in on the doorstep

Jeez Louise!!!!

Did you not check her profile through this site? She has a poor review from down south.

Edit : from Dunfermline not down south. Oops.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 03:07:55 pm by FrankieOh »

Offline pipes

Jeez Louise!!!!

Did you not check her profile through this site? She has a poor review from down south.

Edit : from Dunfermline not down south. Oops.
Dunfermline is as far South as I want to venture....

Offline bigmike32

Dunfermline is a shit punting town.

Offline FrankieOh

Dunfermline is a shit punting town.

Yeah, unfortunately it is just now. Most places are as well, though.  I used to go there a lot when Ronnie worked there and the lassie Scarlett who was on AW until recently. Dead easy to get to from the motorway.

Offline bigmike32

Yeah its shit if lucy.uk offered a good service and we had a couple of other options it would be good. Busty bex tours there but my last visit to her was awful. I punt in edinburgh now.

Offline hugh jarse

I used to go there a lot when Ronnie worked there

What a great girl Superstar Ronnie was. Cracking punt a long lost gem.

Offline freshntoff

Two wrongs don't make a right...correct. But don't blame you one bit under the circumstances.

There's something about this place (opposite bus station) that seems to attract replicas of what you've described. I stay well away. Same pimps, different girls I reckon.

Offline Name Not Found

FFS! I'm kinda thinking I hope she has a big pimp boyfriend who spots you leaving it and beats the shit out of you. You had a crap punt; largely your own fault because you haven't the intelligence to pick a decent, reliable, girl, and you think that give you the right to steal her property? You are a fucking disgrace.  :dash: And you wonder why none of the decent girls ever come to Dundee. You are the answer  :(

Offline Happyjose

Actually OP, you are a thief, and a scumbag. There is no excuse for what you did and then boasted about on here. That phone could have been a lifeline for that girl or others.

Keyser Soze

FFS! I'm kinda thinking I hope she has a big pimp boyfriend who spots you leaving it and beats the shit out of you. You had a crap punt; largely your own fault because you haven't the intelligence to pick a decent, reliable, girl, and you think that give you the right to steal her property? You are a fucking disgrace.  :dash: And you wonder why none of the decent girls ever come to Dundee. You are the answer  :(

Jesus christ there are a lot of self righteous pricks on here, especially you. Seems that people are quick to jump on their moral high horse and preach and quickly forget what we are all doing is morally reprehensible and sometimes legally questionable. But as long as it suits our own purposes.

This girl like many others advertises services she has zero intentions of offering, in any other business that is a scam, illegal and you would be brought to task regarding this, however I am not sure how consumer law and trading standards would feel about me pursuing action against a hooker.
I see from your reviews there are a couple of negative so it would be safe to assume that you also lack the intelligence to pick a decent reliable girl, or would it be safe to assume that sometimes we a take a chance.
Yes my action was an over reaction, and was the first to admit this, I am sure we are all guilty at some point of doing something we may later regret  property has been returned with no issue.

Offline Happyjose

Jesus christ there are a lot of self righteous pricks on here

Maybe so, but there's only 1 self-confessed thief on here. Returning stolen property doesn't change your status in this regard. To conflate booking a prossie with your actions beggars belief.

If the prossie had stolen from you she would be denounced and added to the blacklist asap. Why should you expect to be treated differently?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 12:35:30 pm by Happyjose »

Keyser Soze

Maybe so, but there's only 1 self-confessed thief on here. Returning stolen property doesn't change your status in this regard.

If the prossie had stolen from you she would be denounced and added to the blacklist asap. Why should you expect to be treated differently?

What if there was an open drawer with cash in it and I took back half my money would that have been better, probably not. Are all 'sales' final?

I could argue that the first theft took place when services were advertised, confirmed by phone paid for then not delivered, but I am not going to.

I am not asking to be treated any differently, you can judge me by whatever benchmark you see fit.

Offline Cityfan1880

Promptly pocked said phone and left as quick as I could

Top quality!  :thumbsup:

Offline Cityfan1880

Don't you dare return that phone

You've played a blinder!  :lol:

Offline Cityfan1880

Shocked at the replies. I'm 100% with you. She didn't provide the services offered and refused a refund thinking there's  f*ckall you can do about it. Wish you kept the phone to teach her a lesson and hopefully make her think twice about scamming future clients. I would have contacted her on AW and said if you want your phone back transfer me my refund. Can't get any fairer than that.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 12:50:11 pm by Cityfan1880 »

Offline Happyjose

Shocked at the replies. I'm 100% with you. She didn't provide the services offered and refused a refund thinking there's  f*ckall you can do about it. Wish you kept the phone to teach her a lesson and hopefully make her think twice about scamming future clients. I would have contacted her on AW and said if you want your phone back transfer me my refund. Can't get any fairer than that.

So just to clarify, it's ok to steal stuff if you have a bad punt and are refused a refund?

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Hearing voices in the other room so that person you heard is probably some sort of 'business manager', she's not UK-born and a nice phone would hint to her personal phone... she may have offered a poor service, but what you stole is probably the way she contacts her family/friends at home. Worrying to think of someone left in that situation, scammer or not.

Offline Happyjose

What if there was an open drawer with cash in it and I took back half my money would that have been better, probably not. Are all 'sales' final?

I could argue that the first theft took place when services were advertised, confirmed by phone paid for then not delivered, but I am not going to.

I am not asking to be treated any differently, you can judge me by whatever benchmark you see fit.

I'm not legally competent, but there is a difference in law between an immoral contract and theft of money or property. The first is difficult if not impossible to enforce, the latter not so much. As you ask my opinion, I would say that taking cash without consent would be no better or worse
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 01:18:11 pm by Happyjose »

Offline S.X. MacHine

Hearing voices in the other room so that person you heard is probably some sort of 'business manager', she's not UK-born and a nice phone would hint to her personal phone... she may have offered a poor service, but what you stole is probably the way she contacts her family/friends at home. Worrying to think of someone left in that situation, scammer or not.
Totally agree. How would any of us feel if we had our phone stolen? This particularly so given the girl's potentially vulnerable situation. That phone may well have been a lifeline for her.
As far as bad service goes, prostitution is an unregulated industry so bad service will happen. It has happened to me. I put it down to experience and put a comment on this site to help other punters.

Offline Name Not Found

Jesus christ there are a lot of self righteous pricks on here, especially you. Seems that people are quick to jump on their moral high horse and preach and quickly forget what we are all doing is morally reprehensible and sometimes legally questionable. But as long as it suits our own purposes.

x snip x

Prostitution isn't illegal, and I don't find it morally reprehensible; if I did, I wouldn't partake. Since you think it is, you're seemingly a bit morally screwed up yourself. Theft is however, illegal.  The fact that you've cooked up a warped justification for it in your own mind is just further indication of how fucked up you are, and the fact that you wrote about it on a public forum (you do realise Plod reads this stuff don't you?) confirms you as a complete moron.

I did, so what are you complaining about?

I expect you're too busy out shoplifting or burgling old ladies' houses to read this, but all the best with your criminal career. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 04:15:10 pm by Name Not Found »