Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty_Jenny_32 Totterdown area of Bristol  (Read 1813 times)

12 review(s) for Busty_Jenny_32 (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline whaleears

External Link/Members Only
Or
External Link/Members Only

Visited this afternoon for half an hour- £60 in-call

Comms- Excellent

Phoned out of the blue this afternoon after visiting barbers & arranged a mid-afternoon meet. Jenny was very patient on the phone as my in-car bluetooth loud speaker is about as much use as a cock-flavoured lollypop. Arrived, received a text telling me she'd have to cancel if I didn't show up soon,  phoned her, told I'd arrived & she let me straight in.

Accommodation- Good

A word to the wise- The madam, who I've not met but have spoken to on the phone, is very keen on discretion so ninja skills are required on entry. It's simple enough, a flat on the ground floor but I understand them wanting punters to be overly cautious.

Girl's Appearance- Excellent

Jenny is clearly in her mid to late 40's judging my her face, which is still pretty but shall we say a bit windbeaten by time. However, she's obviously in the gym a great deal of the time & there isn't an ounce of fat on the bird. Slim, slender and with nice fake tits & a nice, tight, un-ruined fanny. Visually, I'd describe as the kind of bird that you'd see in the pub- Drunk, boisterous and flirty, doesn't get out much & if you're brave enough to ask would give you a blowy in the disabled toilets without ever asking your name.

The Meet:

What. An. Absolute. Slag.

Filthy.

Straight into it as soon as we entered the flat, a big kiss and feel of my cock, into the room, paperwork done & a long deep kiss as she let me prepare. She re-entered the room inside of 5 minutes wearing just stockings and a big smile. Another long kiss, a finger or 2 in her fanny & the next thing I know she's got her mouth round my cock & going at it like a dog eating hot chips.

Filthy.

She's licking my balls, they're in her mouth, it's hard not to go into too much detail but suffice to say the 'pop' sound that you make when you're a kid with your finger & the side of your mouth, yeah you know the one, that was made with my bollocks going and out of her mouth. Fuck me sideways. Call me a fluff, I couldn't give 2 fucks, it felt fucking amazing. Although maybe not everyone has as sensitive balls as me? Maybe I've over-shared?

Look at the fucks I give...

On with the Rubber & I pounded her for all I was worth. Although great fun & she's very vigorous, I'd enjoyed her outstanding tongue far too much, pulled off the rubber, stood up off the bed & invited her to swallow my DNA.
Which she did.

Overall:

Look, others have said she's as mad as a march hare, and if I'd had more time I'd have smashed her poop-chute to oblivion but as far as I'm concerned for £60 quid (and if you're not looking for toilets made of gold or one of these snide twats that expects every girl to look like a page 3 stunner) then you'll do very well with Jenny. As with Ian Cognito's review she made it clear she's heading back to Germany pretty soon. Is it a sales pitch? Fuck knows, all I know is for £60 she's definitely value for money & if she's going or not she's definitely worth a phone-call or a visit. :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

Nice review.  :drinks: She is one filthy prossie and well worth it IMHO. :rose:

Offline JimmySW

Still thinks she looks a bit like Jennifer Aniston ................

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review.  Glad you had a good one.  :hi:

Offline PeachyAssFan

Very nice review. Glad you enjoyed your fast and furious encounter. Jenny did disappear for quite a while a few years ago, but returned back to the Totterdown place to work out of, so it might be true, but might not be permanent.

Offline Dougyboy73

Really wanted to see Jenny today, but doesn't apear to be around, anyone know if Sultry Holly is a suitable replacement?