Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine - Manchester - Passions Massage  (Read 1176 times)

Offline bigthickdick

Address: 132-134 Great Ancoats St, Manchester M1 2JQ
Phone: 0161 236 3378

No website available

Met her in mid December.

After my first punt with Louise here I wanted a rematch with her so I phoned Passions every Friday for the rota. Louise wasn't working but... normally when you call Passions it's the case of they are having a Bulgarian, an Italian(Romanian) and a Spanish(Romanian) girl working so I was happy to hear that she was a Thai lady.

Comms Usually OK, although the receptionist can get really tired of repeating herself...

Venue Can't be arsed typing it again so I just copy/paste it here: A shitty parlour, Pay and display on street parking (free at night), big but friendly enough black doorman. Rooms fit a purpose, not great but at least not dirty. The whole place could do with a bit (lot) of refurbishing but I'm not there to spend the night.

Looks I guess she is in her mid to late 30s, pretty face, very nice body, excellent English (she lives here for 18years).

Action In the room I asked her about the extras  she offered OWO for £20 and RO for £10. I only had a £10 note left in my wallet, now I don't pay extra for RO and she didn't accept £10 for OWO so we stayed on the basic menu. We both dropped our clothes quickly and went on the bed. She doesn't kiss, no licking allowed as I didn't pay extra for RO, so I let her doing her routine on me. She wanked my cock a bit and as it started getting hard on with a condom and started sucking it. Not the best BJ but wasn't the worst either. Then she applied a lot of lube both on her pussy and my cock, she went on her back and told me to come on top.

From this point on it became a nightmare punt. She was reaching back under her arse with her right hand twisting her body awkwardly to stop me going in any more than 2-3 inches, moaning constantly and talking dirty to me, at the same time with her left hand she was playing with my nipples, and her right hand holding my cock really hard to stop me pushing it in any deeper and to get me cumming faster. She has played all the dirty tricks WGs can play to speed up the punt and get me popping in no time. I've tried to move her hand, I've tried to shag her good, I've asked her to stop doing it but nothing helped.   

What she didn't realise was that all those tricks had reverse effect on me... I've got turned off enough to find it difficult to pop. At first it pissed me off but then I realised that it was the perfect opportunity to teach the bitch a lesson there, and that helped me staying hard. I've decided to shag her non-stop all the way for 20-25 mins until our time was up. I was pumping her in mish for good 10 mins then ordered her on all 4 and fucked her in doggy (she kept playing the same tricks) for another 10 mins and when our time was nearly up I concentrated a bit to be able to pop and I shagged her as fast and hard as I could to get that pop out of myself.

Conclusion Cheap punt, £35 for 30 mins basic service. But that £35 is way too much for the service, a shame as she could easily be an excellent punt with a better way of approaching it.
Will I go back? Hell NO
Would I recommend her? Only to my enemies.

Offline wilburs horse

Jasmine been around a long time. Kellie's, ladybirds, Bentley's among others. My suspicion is she is post op tranny. Something not right when shagging her like things aren't quite in the right place. Also the slightly masculine voice and the surgically altered tits. :wacko:
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

VOLPONE

My suspicion is she is post op tranny. Something not right when shagging her like things aren't quite in the right place. Also the slightly masculine voice and the surgically altered tits. :wacko:

bigthickdick,any comments on this ? Does it sound plausible to you ?

Offline bigthickdick

bigthickdick,any comments on this ? Does it sound plausible to you ?

She seemed to be a very real woman to me. However i didn't pay extra for RO so I haven't seen that pussy from short distance but it looked and felt real.

As for the fake tits are white girls with fake boobs post op trannies then?? :dash:

I think that the only thing not right with her is her attitude. Trying to get you pop ASAP and move on to the next customer to maximise profit.

Offline wilburs horse

Have to agree about the time. Last time I seen her was done in 15 mins. Back in the day she was a lot more vfm. Offered her regulars 2 pops in half hour. One sex, one hand job. Not offerey the 2 times I saw at passions.
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac