Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE Tiffany - Old Street  (Read 2211 times)

20 review(s) for GFE Tiffany  (15 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline davison

External Link/Members Only

OK, that was as creepy an experience as i can remember ever having.  She just silently stares at you with these huge almond eyes.  Silently.  Staring.  The whole time.  But it's not even a little bit sexy, just deranged.  It's like she's contemplating your dismemberment, or silently communicating "help me" or something equally as awful.  The least disturbing interpretation is that she's silently judging you for doing this to her. 

I don't even want to write about the sex, it was vanilla and just fine, except I don't know what the fuck you guys are talking about dfk.  The whole thing was just so deeply awkward and uncomfortable.  I don't know about the clock watching allegation because I lost my nerve and locked myself in the shower after 40 minutes.  And that shower temp is seriously fucked up.

I'm not judging, this is a safe and welcoming forum.  Whatever gets you off, god bless, but you guys who have seen her repeatedly or raved about her as a gfe are into some seriously twisted next level perversion.  If this is your idea of a gfe I think Scotland yard should be interviewing your exes.

note - Those tits though.

note 2 - Seriously though, you guys are some sick fucks who make Mutinyonthecounty look like Robert Baden-Powell.  I'm sleeping with the light on tonight.

Offline monstar

Neutral?  :lol:  :scare:

Thanks for the review. Sounds creepy as fuck.  :wackogirl:

I've not seen her so can't comment but would be interested to hear what others say. Off the hotlist for now.

Offline xa2xie

Last time I've seen her back to November last year, she is very different. Looks tired, don't want to do anything, try to kill the time etc. I nerver see her again since.

Offline Dead Wood

Hard lines, fella. That sounds like a grim experience.

I think she’s a stellar performer. She seemed to have gone a bit passive last time I saw her just before New Year, but she still floated my boat. I schlepped all the way out to Maidenhead to see her. I even took her a cake. Having punted with loads of girls over the years, and having always used UKP (and previously PN) to triangulate my punts, I guess..…‘Your Mileage May Vary’?

Anyway – I’m going to head over to see her later this week and report back.   To see if her service has gone properly ‘tits-up’.  Purely in the interests of the common good, you understand.

Offline tommy73

saw  her 2015 when  she was just a few weeks  in to the job very shy and inexperienced  but was a good punt seems  to have got very popular  since those  days might have to give her another  visit  to what she's  like now

Offline tdh

Tiffany is now somewhat jaded. Probably comes being so popular and being pounded every way you can imagine.

I see she is back in London, probably missed the altitude of Old Street!

Offline killerbees

OK, that was as creepy an experience as i can remember ever having.  She just silently stares at you with these huge almond eyes.  Silently.  Staring.  The whole time.  But it's not even a little bit sexy, just deranged.  It's like she's contemplating your dismemberment, or silently communicating "help me" or something equally as awful.  The least disturbing interpretation is that she's silently judging you for doing this to her. 

I don't even want to write about the sex, it was vanilla and just fine, except I don't know what the fuck you guys are talking about dfk.  The whole thing was just so deeply awkward and uncomfortable.  I don't know about the clock watching allegation because I lost my nerve and locked myself in the shower after 40 minutes.  And that shower temp is seriously fucked up.

I'm not judging, this is a safe and welcoming forum.  Whatever gets you off, god bless, but you guys who have seen her repeatedly or raved about her as a gfe are into some seriously twisted next level perversion.  If this is your idea of a gfe I think Scotland yard should be interviewing your exes.

note - Those tits though.

note 2 - Seriously though, you guys are some sick fucks who make Mutinyonthecounty look like Robert Baden-Powell.  I'm sleeping with the light on tonight.

I had a virtually identical dreadful experience with her two nights ago. I will post my review this evening.

Offline collector

Because of this review, I almost cancelled my scheduled meeting.
Decided to give her a try anyway and I would rate it in the same way, neutral at best. Although yours is brutally honest (I like that) and sounds more like a negative.

Offline davison

I had a virtually identical dreadful experience with her two nights ago. I will post my review this evening.

Congrats man, you lasted 20 minutes longer than I did.  Your review mentioned the creepy forced half smile, fuck you for reminding me of that detail.  God that was disturbing.

Offline killerbees

Congrats man, you lasted 20 minutes longer than I did.  Your review mentioned the creepy forced half smile, fuck you for reminding me of that detail.  God that was disturbing.

lol sorry man, it was very unnerving to say the least, I tried to lessen it with small talk but that was just as tortuous.

Offline Eddie Chapman

Add me to list. I saw her Sunday, & had same experience. Glad it ain't just me, will attempt a review later..

Offline tdh

What are the odd either she or Sergei reads this forum and will hopefully take heed and buck up and get back to her old winning ways. Or perhaps reality will kick in and she will lower her price.

Type_O_Negative

She just silently stares at you with these huge almond eyes.  Silently.  Staring.  The whole time.  But it's not even a little bit sexy, just deranged.  It's like she's contemplating your dismemberment, or silently communicating "help me" or something equally as awful.  The least disturbing interpretation is that she's silently judging you for doing this to her. 

Fuck me i can see her in David Lynch's creepy movies...

Offline Georgejetson

After 2 months-ish on this forum....this is still my favorite paragraph. God this cracks me up, and troubles me equally.

She just silently stares at you with these huge almond eyes.  Silently.  Staring.  The whole time.  But it's not even a little bit sexy, just deranged.  It's like she's contemplating your dismemberment, or silently communicating "help me" or something equally as awful.  The least disturbing interpretation is that she's silently judging you for doing this to her.