Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY MAYA 25 ON TOUR IN SWINDON  (Read 1122 times)

51 review(s) for  Sexy Maya 25 (37 positive, 6 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SmokeEater

External Link/Members Only  OR  External Link/Members Only

30 min - £60
I have a couple of punts booked at the latter part of this month but hadn't had a booking since before Christmas so thought I would sneak in a little 30 min booking.
There wasn't much showing up for Swindon at the time but I did spot Maya on tour and after a quick bit of research on here where she has mainly positive reviews I thought I would contact her by text to start with and she replied quite quickly and after a few more texts I decided to call her and her English is quite good so I arranged a booking with my likes for Monday at 10:30am and she asked me to confirm on the Sunday which was done and also booked via aw.

I text Maya 1 hour before meeting and she promptly replied with flat name, street name and postcode so it was easy to find.

I was giving flat number after text of arrival.

Maya is a pretty girl in my opinion with a soft spoken voice.
I was led to the bedroom and quickly sorted out the paperwork where she left the room and soon returned with a glass of water.
She quickly had me out of my clothes and there was lots of dfk which I really enjoyed.
Maya soon had me on the bed where she wasted no time in giving owo which was very good and seem to enjoy and kept saying "I love your cock" and when it wasn't in her mouth she wasted no time before grabbing it and start sucking again. Moved on to 69 before putting on the condom where she started of in cg then moving on to doggy then mish, on the edge of the bed with legs over my shoulders. At this point my 30 mins was almost up so she asked if I wanted to cim and said yes  :D  she whipped of the condom and started wanking and sucking before shooting a big load in her mouth and she continued sucking until every drop was out. She left the room briefly before cleaning me up and asking if I wanted a massage. Already had gone over our time by a couple of minutes but was still happy to do it so I had a gentle massage with oil for about 5-10 mins, she then asked if I wanted a shower but was now pushing for time as I needed to be elsewhere. I declined and she got some wet wipes and wiped my back for me.
We had a chat while I got changed then made my way to the door where there was more dfk before leaving about 15 mins overtime.

I had a great time and am looking forward to her return to Swindon where I will definitely look to book for longer.

She leaves Swindon on Wed or Thurs.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

It's a shame she's not staying for longer as it seems she is usually based in Wolverhampton, which is a bit too far for me.

Offline SmokeEater

I think thats where she is heading back to next but did say she will be coming back to Swindon but gave no dates to when that would be!

Offline 123Mel456

wow what a find! Shame she has moved on already but added for when back in Wiltshire - thanks for the review