Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any suggestions?  (Read 595 times)

Mrnice_89

Hi guys anyone got any suggestions as who to see in east midlands ?

GolfNut

Welcome to the forum Mrnice.

Normal protocol when asking for recommendations is to specify basic requirements like: Budget, services required, age, shape, Nationality if relevant. Anything to help narrow down.

Also a good idea to do a search of your own on AW and look for existing reviews for your shortlist.

As suggested also check out the list of east midland girls on the link above.

GN  :hi:

Mrnice_89

Im after a hot girl offering decent services thats all really .. ive just been looking on the reviews just now ive seen a girl i saw around 6month ago britishdesibeuaty .. now that was one great girl .. wish i had saved her number as it looks as though she hasnt got a aw profile anymore .. but im looking for hot girls who do a good service thats my criteria really

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Welcome to the forum Mrnice.

Normal protocol when asking for recommendations is to specify basic requirements like: Budget, services required, age, shape, Nationality if relevant. Anything to help narrow down.

Also a good idea to do a search of your own on AW and look for existing reviews for your shortlist.

As suggested also check out the list of east midland girls on the link above.

GN  :hi:

Indeed. you will find the following useful...

External Link/Members Only

mediumjoe

I can guarantee you will be a lot fussier after you've been caught a few times,   Still you're in the best place to find out, so do your homework and the very best of luck. Joe

Mrnice_89

I can guarantee you will be a lot fussier after you've been caught a few times,   Still you're in the best place to find out, so do your homework and the very best of luck. Joe
Ive punted quite alot not new to it .. most girls im either not attracted too or ive already seen just wanted to see peoples suggestions really

Offline NervousJ

Best bet is have a look at a few of the regulars reviews and see if any take your fancy...

That's what I did...and then narrow it down from there....

Offline PepeMAGA

Ive punted quite alot not new to it .. most girls im either not attracted too or ive already seen just wanted to see peoples suggestions really
Why weren't they attractive? Not good  looking or not your type? You've thrown a pretty vague description out for what you're looking for,  so a bit more detail on looks or behavior might help.  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

REALLY.

So post some info and links on some girls you've seen to give us an idea of what you are and are not attracted to. That way you will not be seen as a stupid tosser asking for schoolboy information.  :cool: :hi: