Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kinkster 4 you - Stockport  (Read 2643 times)

10 review(s) for kinkster 4 you (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dreamweaver1

Link:-  External Link/Members Only

Fee:-  1 hour £90
Comms: - 9/10
Venue Rating:- 8/10
Action:- 9/10
Overall Rating:- 9/10

Decided it was about time I posted my first review. Bit hesitant in view of NF's experience, however, seen Kinkster several times, last one 07/01/2016 and this is a summation of all sessions.

On the first meeting all comms were by phone, first call to arrange and given postcode, call on arrival and given room number and details on how to avoid reception, paid so much notice to details, forgot room number and had to ring back. Not the best of starts. Subsequent meetings all comms done by text the day/evening before meet next day. The venue is a Stockport hotel with plenty of street parking and a large car park to the rear, never had any problem using the car park. On entering hotel to avoid reception go through doors by a vending machine, takes you to lifts/stairs. Hotel room are fairly small with nowhere really to put clothes other than the floor, all have a shower and plenty of clean towels.
I am in my 60's and only started punting mid 2016 so a lot to learn. Hadn't made any requests prior to attending. Greeted at the door by Kinkster in a LBD and stockings, nothing else. Quick kiss, paperwork dealt with and into shower. Exited to find Kinkster lying on bed. Asked what I was looking for and started with kisses and cuddles. Have found it depends what mood Kinkster is in as to how the kissing goes. Has varied from light flicking of tongues to tongue down throat. Others having mentioned her chatting, which I actually enjoyed especially when getting down to action it turned dirty.
Kinkster has educated me as time has gone on. DFK. OWO, RO, CIM Face sitting, throat fucking, rimming both ways, mutual masturbation and most recent had a go at snowballing. Todger seems to dislike the condom, however, have experienced Kinksters squatting cowgirl. Very nice too. Not yet got to anal, which was on offer, but it's still work in progress. All Kinksters services were included in the price and as far as I was concerned delivered with enthusiasm.
I had chosen to see Kinkster on the strength of her photo's on AW, most of which have now been moved to her PG. There are only a few recent one's, but don't think she has changed that much anyway and as she is the type I like was happy with her looks/body.
To sum up. yet to have a bad punt, at £90 per hour great VFM.

Would I recommend:- Yes
Will I see her again:- Yes

VOLPONE

Nice to see a positive review for Kinkster so soon after a negative....

Offline Titi

Nice to see a positive review for Kinkster so soon after a negative....

Yep my thoughts exactly. The timing is too perfect IMO.

Offline blackburnian

Yep my thoughts exactly. The timing is too perfect IMO.

Bloody amazing timing  :dash:

Bb

Offline Dreamweaver1

Hmmm, damned if you do, damned if you don't. As I said in the review I was hesitant in view of NF's review. Still as in all reviews it's up to you what you get out of it, sorry if it wasn't helpful.

Offline opal

Hmmm, damned if you do, damned if you don't. As I said in the review I was hesitant in view of NF's review. Still as in all reviews it's up to you what you get out of it, sorry if it wasn't helpful.

Its a decent enough FR and your efforts are appreciated, but I think the fact that you've seen her several times and only now posted a FR raised a few eyebrows. 

Offline Titi

Its a decent enough FR and your efforts are appreciated, but I think the fact that you've seen her several times and only now posted a FR raised a few eyebrows.

That and it's his first review.

Offline cueball

That and it's his first review.

Whilst I suspect the op to be genuine his timing didn't help. A glowing positive so soon after a negative looks like a orchestrated repair job usually.

But... I'll give him the benefit of the doubt as he didn't tell me to treat her well or she's a gem  :D

I think.

Offline Dreamweaver1

I'm not here to impress anyone, nor get their approval. I took my time doing my first review due to the attention a lot of first reviews on here get. I'd decided to do my first review come the New Year, which is what I have done. Take it or leave it.

Offline threechilliman

Decided it was about time I posted my first review.

Tell us about the decision making process, might help clarify things.

tcm

Offline bigthickdick

In all fairness so far all of her reviews are extremely positive, nobody posted about a crap punt with her yet. And the recent negative was about not punting with her (a well deserved negative as I've stated it on that thread) so - while the timing seems to be a bit too good for her - the review might be 100% genuine.

Offline Scotpunter

Think I read another positive post about her not far down the page as well. Don't think their is anything sinister going on and is just a fair feedback from how the OP found her.
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mikeh38

Ohhhhhhhhhh go on then

I met Kinlster a good few years for an outcall to my hotel, she turned and may have well had a sign on her head saying 'look I'm a hooker' dressed exactly like one, no discretion at all, she didn't stop talking, smoked in the room, took it up the bum with gusto, and to top it all she ate all my fookin chocolate  :mad: :mad:

She's ok TBH but I wouldn't and haven't returned

Neutral from me  :timeout: :timeout:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 09:46:56 pm by Mikeh38 »

Offline McSwell

Ohhhhhhhhhh go on then

I met Kinlster a good few years for an outcall to my hotel, she turned and may have well had a sign on her head saying 'look I'm a hooker' dressed exactly like one, no discretion at all, she didn't stop talking, smoked in the room, took it up the bum with gusto, and to top it all she ate all my fookin chocolate  :mad: :mad:

So basically  she's  a slutty looking whore  who takes it up the arse  ;) If think I'm in love  :rose:

The "hookers R us" outfit wouldn't matter on an incall......I'd  give  her a go.....

Mcs

Ps I wouldn't  be happy with her stealing my chocolates.....but she could nibble my nuts  ;-)

« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 10:44:51 pm by McSwell »

Offline Titi

I'm not here to impress anyone, nor get their approval. I took my time doing my first review due to the attention a lot of first reviews on here get. I'd decided to do my first review come the New Year, which is what I have done. Take it or leave it.

No need to get all precious, was just questioning the timing of your review. Put up a few more reviews and I'll shut up.

Offline Gordon Bennett

I've often thought that there should be no facility to reply to or add posts to reviews...... What  does it actualy achieve?  I like the system Argos and others use where you can just click "Was this review useful: yes or no" and see the running tally.

Offline cueball

I've often thought that there should be no facility to reply to or add posts to reviews......

Fwiw... I don't agree  :hi:

Offline McSwell

Fwiw... I don't agree  :hi:

Agreed, sometime another punter might want to ask a detail that isn't  clear from the report.

OK it could  be done  by pm but other punters may also be interested.

McS

Offline OakTree

You need some form of facility to chat or comment about a review and the format on here works very well. It means the review doesn't get lost in all the chat. There is a danger that favoured girls can be bumped up to the head of the board but that doesn't generally seem to be the case on here.

mrpeterman

Saw her years ago. Not great was in process of getting her teeth done, as such shocking breath and got to say shocking stretch marks real turn off

VOLPONE

got to say shocking stretch marks real turn off
Great informative detail mrpeterman. Now that is useful to know.

Ludwig

I've often thought that there should be no facility to reply to or add posts to reviews...... What  does it actualy achieve? 

It facilitates the sniffing out of trolls, bull-shitters, rivals, pimps & fanboys

Offline Home Alone

Ohhhhhhhhhh go on then

I've only seen her once, too; 8 or 9 years ago, long before I started posting on here.  Even as I made the booking, I kinda knew she wouldn't be right for me - I'm fairly 'vanilla' - but she was something of a bucket list item because of her raunchy reputation.  She was working in a flat near Besses o' th' Barn tram stop at the time.  And I made the mistake of arriving about 5 minutes early for a 2 hour appointment - I could afford 'em in those days!  And as when she saw Mikeh, she talked far too much.

But the worst thing was that during my time witih her, she took a phone call from a potential customer. :scare:  And arranged to see him more or less as soon as I'd left.  And because I'd arrived 5 minutes early, I found myself leaving 10 minutes early.  :angry: :thumbsdown:  Not just vanilla; but fluffy, too! :unknown:

About 18 months ago, I turned up at the same flat to see External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only , whom I'd enjoyed seeing a lot at Sandy's 10 or so years before.  In our catch-up chat, I mentioned that I'd been to this flat before to see Kinkster.  Zoe's reply was, "Blimey, I didn't think she'd be your type."  "You're right;she wasn't.", I replied.

If I'd been on here at the time I saw Kinkster, she'd have got a straight Negative from me.

Offline Northerndave666

Am I allowed to use the word 'fluffy' or equally the phrase 'white knight' ?

mrpeterman

Great informative detail mrpeterman. Now that is useful to know.

Thanks volpone surprised no one else mentioned it, would agree with other posters your do her once, once is more than enough, I saw her in appartments in Stockport, mad woman took it anally well, facial but too far on the side of chav/slag than pse or raunchy.

On stretch marks she had a basque on, I recall she dropped it and at the same time so did my cock, worst SM I've seen , I asked and she put top back on but fuck me they were horrific

DannyJames

On stretch marks...fuck me they were horrific

I agree. When I saw her they made my cock wilt in an instant.

Before anyone asks, I haven't reviewed her because my punt with her predates UKP by some years.

Offline MrMog

The simple fact she uses photos over 6 years old is an instant jog on dear for me. I have aged in 6 years so I can assume shes also aged, sticking years old photos up on her profile is nothing more than taking the piss tbh, its not a true representation of what she currently looks like. For all the punter knows she could have put on 5 stone or have stretch marks the length of the M60.

I have seen other girls slated for doing the same.

mrpeterman

Mate the SM are fucking worse, as I say can't beleive it wasn't mentioned before more like severe burn than SM that's how bad they are

Offline MrMog

I noticed them when I punted with her but she was mostly covered up. To be fair she did point out her tits are odd sizes to me of her own accord.

Offline Dreamweaver1

Now that most punters who are going to have a say have probably already done so, as threechilliman suggests, I'll give a little reasoning and add comment of my own. The negative by NigelF no doubt drew attention to the WG. The negative review, quite right after his experience, was purely about comms. As commented on, there had been several mentions of her on recent threads, however, no recent review on venue, services, fees etc, the last one being by Pebble738 almost a year previous. As an older and relatively new punter, I decided to post my first review from my point of view, as a different type of punter to Pebble738. As I had seen Kinkster 4 You several times I decided to start with her review, which in view of a lack of any recent others, I actually thought was decent timing. When you see comments like, and it was his first review, it can be difficult making a decision as to timing. Looking at joining dates and number of reviews, apart from several noticeable exceptions, the average only looks to be 1 or 2 per year. To pick up on some of the comments, I agree with Mr Mog old photo's do no-one any favours. I did say in my review that there had been more recent photo's in her profile in the past which were now in her private gallery. I also stated that I didn't think she appeared too much different now, something also highlighted in at least one of her previous reviews. Talking of which, I think I'm correct in saying only one of her previous reviews actually mentioned the stretch marks(TCM).As for looking like severe burns I'll leave everyone else to decide on that one. They don't bother me and so I never saw fit to mention them. At least from now on anyone who loses all power to their erection at the sign of stretch marks will know not to see this WG. I wasn't a member on here when the previous reviews were submitted so I can't see the comments passed on those reviews, I would hope that those who couldn't post a review because their experiences were prior to them joining UKP, were able to comment on those reviews that appeared after they joined.
Considering I wasn't going to try to justify myself, I've now have as requested so I'll get my hat and coat.

Offline Access

Shouldn't have to justify yourself. When I saw her she, in my opinion, was a sexy slut and I had a fantastic time. She was dressed in a sexy basque and I never noticed stretch marks like burns.  I was too busy watching her choke on my cock or have it buried in her arse while she fucked her pussy with a toy.
One mans meat etc
Not sure I'd punt with her again if her tits have gone odd sizes etc and I do prefer my women totally naked these days