Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Frances - Pink Ladies  (Read 628 times)

Born to punt

External Link/Members Only

This review is off summer time last year. £50 for 30mins

Comms with the agency were spot on address text to me, was in Sunderland city centre I had a little difficulty finding it but a quick phone call and I was directed in.

This is where things started to go wrong and I should have walked. As I got out the car Frances was hanging out the upstairs window shouting that I had got the right place.

She came down to let me in dressed in leggings and a gym crop top vest thing, we went up the stairs and I was impressed with her arse as I followed and we went into her room which was a bed sit, I could hear music coming from the next room. Her room smelt of cannabis but if she likes a smoke I'm ok with that she wasn't stoned.

Money sorted and we both undressed and started with some kissing it was dfk which I like. I asked if she done oral but she said that was extra I declined and asked for a condom she passed one and I put it on. She said she only does missionary and doggie both I'm not a fan of with cowgirl being my preferred choice. I opted for missionary and started to pump away with some kissing. She just lay there like a sack of potatoes not moving. As I was getting close to completion there was a knock at the door with her neighbour asking if she had some milk. I shit myself at the knock thinking is it a scam so I pulled out went soft instantly while she shouted back to him. He went away and she asked if I wanted to continue I said no moment had gone I got dressed and left.

Once I was in the car and out the way I called the agency expressing my disgust and Steve was brilliant he apologised and offered me discount off my my next booking which I accepted and will post that review later this week.

I just want to add the negative is for the girl and not the agency they were spot on before and after.

Offline the game

Cheers for the review deffo one to avoid that sounded horrendus. Pleased you got sorted with the agency afterwards