Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Si si derby  (Read 1876 times)

4 review(s) for Gorgeous Cherry (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline NervousJ

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After being let down yesterday and couldn't get hold of Ava this morning, my old fella took over and I searched for available now close by...

Decent comms and address given and that's about the highlight of the punt...£60 for 30 mins.

Arrived and entered a flat on uttoxeter road. Met by some Chinese bloke who then unlocked some padlocked gate and up I went into the flat.

Met this girl, who most definately was not the girl in the pictures.... I should have walked but thought fuck it, i need to empty a load.... Average looking, and well, everything about her look was average...

Stripped off, as she did, and went onto the bed. No kissing, no stroking, well nothing.... She wacked  a rubber on and started to give me ow..... Owo was offered at extra.... Fuck that...I'm suprised the old fella was even hard as she had done nothing to arouse him....

I started to stroke her and her tits and tried to make my way round to her front... She did everything to stop me....

Asked her to jump on top which she did, complaining I was too big, fucked for s bit before she said could I fuck her... Into doggy, where she again complained,too big... So I just hammered her as hard as I could.... Spun her round into mish, and again just fucked her to finish as hard as I could....

Awfull punt.... Thought I'd learned my lesson about these sort of spur of the moment punts.... Not even a massage was offered, I think I was out of there in 20 mins flat....

Crap, avoid !!!!

NJ

« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 12:37:33 pm by NervousJ »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Was this the black gate/ door at the side of a shop just off the corner of the road?

Sorry to hear matey, If it is where I think I went once, women was much older/fatter/uglier than the profile, I walked out and complaibted to the madam, offered her £40 saying I'd come to see the girl advertised, was told I insulted the WG saying she wasn't good enough haha I explained if you advertise a young sexy girl and when customers arrive they see something different what do you think they are going to say....

Anyways she accepted the £40 and I banged the fuck out of her quickly, hard as I could and left, never to return.

Offline NervousJ

Yeah that's the place mate.....

I should have done the same as you tbh....Ive a lot to learn still.......

Offline X3 Guy

Yes you must walk if it's not what you went for, it's your money and you only feel shit afterwards.

I do understand it can take guts though, just make an excuse like "forgot my wallet it's in the car "if you don't want to insult the girl.

Sorry to hear you had a bad one, happens to all of us.🙁

GolfNut

Dreadful experience. Thanks for sharing Jimmy.

Sorry you had such a bad one. Hope your next is a belter.

GN

Offline Trotter671

Sorry to hear you had a B&S also NJ. Saw the title post of Si Si so thought I'd take a look even though not North West. The same happened to me in Bury mate - I walked and kept my dosh in my pocket. I think this group are a hit and miss if you get the girl advertised :(

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=10627

Offline thelizard

I tried her as well in late December, decent comm to start with, made my way into Derby, to old Uttoxeter road, some shitty looking flat next to a convenience store, parked up the road and walked back, phoned the girl from outside the door and was told to just come in, once inside I was staring at a supermax type locked cage door that presumably went upstairs, after a few seconds a Chinese geezer appears and looks me up and down, then like a jailer starts to open the barred door, I made my excuses and legged it, I suspect the person on the phone "SiSi could be any one of several Chinese or Thai girls, who would know?, they could even be trafficked, leave well alone.

Offline NervousJ

:D thanks for that mate... You could have saved me the hassle if you'd have told me...

Offline thelizard

Sorry Jimmy, I'm fairly new to punting and it's easy to let your dick rule your head and get sucked in with the promise of a 69 with egg noodles, but something didn't feel right about the whole set up and the prison door was a non starter for me, seriously I would not be surprised if the locked door was to keep the girls in. Also I noticed that Si Si never looked the same on different sites, so I left it mate, something not right there unless you have a Triad fetish..
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 11:05:08 pm by thelizard »

Offline NervousJ

:lol: ha ha, yeah the locked door and dungeon master was a bit off putting... Deffo one I should have walked from...

Offline superam

This place has been reviewed many times, always a change of 'girl' on a Monday and you can get a gem sometimes. Ive walked from here countless times so it's never a problem, pretty sure they are used to it. Just lately they had 2 on, one of which is there most of the time, I suspect you might have seen the 'inhouse' girl  :blush:
Ask the little Chinese fella if he has anyone else available, he sometimes goes on his phone, shows you a picture and ships one in if available, must live very local.
I've used this place for many years.