Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya Massage - Natalie, Hammersmith  (Read 3076 times)

Offline Jay72

After some epic punts on my recent travels I fancied something a little more low-key and so looked for an FBSM. Scanning the reviews I saw a reasonable review of Natalie so thought why not.

Parking in a side street off the Hammersmith roundabout. Ok massage room and shower.

Frankly didnt fancy Natalie in the slightest. The previous reviewer said she was probably attractive by E european standards. Errr no. She is an extremely average looking girl who I wouldnt even look at twice on the street or when out.

Anyway, my usual tactic in these circumstances is to shut the eyes and think of England. Had a prostate massage which was tad on the rough side. Massage was ok but nothing special. All round a forgettable experience, apart from the bit when my hand brushed over her pussy and she said sternly "no hands on pussy please". Lol.

I saw Maya when she first arrived in the country years ago. And even back then, despite being an attractive girl, she kept herself way out of reach. Seems the distant and uncommitted service hasnt changed if this is anything to go by.

I am going to struggle to get excited about fbsm after this again. Give me straight up shagging any day of the week over this.

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for the review. Agree, average looking girl. Unfortunately, some punters reviews overly exaggerate description which ultimately lures others to go for it. However, they will lose credibility and we will never trust their reviews in future.

Offline Jay72

Yeah.

The annoying bit is how misleading the photos are...they make Natalie look like some sort of sex kitten... i mean fuck right off!!! Dont think this outfit will survive long with this sort of crap.

External Link/Members Only

Offline bungry

Thx....

The last time I went to Maya's was actually to see Natalie (have not reviewed myself yet).  She looked like an undeveloped women.  Small hands/feet/tits.  I also had to just close my eyes and think of something else as within 10 minutes I was bored.

She did give a very good hand job though (twice as they had an offer on at the time because there were lots of neg reviews being posted) and some nice back and front body slides (proper).  Her pussy was not clean shaven either as it rubbed on my back.  Her back was very spotty also so did not want to rub her back.  Facially 4/10.

Offline bungry

Listen to this....I saw Natalie at Maya's massage on a Friday....after the session was not 100% satisfied.  I then went to taboomassage.co.uk as they had a new lady called Amber.  I arrived at taboomassage and the lady opened the door.  I went it and realised it was Natalie from Mayas!  I did go ahead with the session and it was slightly better but still a spotty back and very small undeveloped features.  Again she gave a proper good HJ, twice.  She is now back at Maya's.

Offline Jay72

Offline bungry

Sorry, in the space of 2 days.....

Offline Jay72

Lol no way would I have not walked.

Offline bungry

Yeah, I would have walked.....but they were giving a buy one get one free on that day....so you get 4 hands for 1 hour for the 1 hour price.  It was something that allowed me to tick something off my bucket list.  However, 4 hands for me was a bit too confusing....did not know who to touch, who to look at etc etc....anyway 4 hands ticked off my bucket list.

Offline cigano8

Thanks for the review. Agree, average looking girl. Unfortunately, some punters reviews overly exaggerate description which ultimately lures others to go for it. However, they will lose credibility and we will never trust their reviews in future.

What I don't get is, instead of the moaning why didn't either of you message me more about her. Clearly reviews are objective, I mean you even mention in your review she has nice boobs (for me that's untrue and that would be misleading as I like a bigger bust)

Also to the OP, did I mention hot stunning worldy or anything fitting that description that would lead you to believe you were getting massaged by miss Poland? I said she was attractive enough, had big blue eyes and EE both of which, for me I find attractive.

Offline Jay72

If you think she is attractive for an E European I think you have limited experience with girls from the region. Each to their own though.

Offline bungry

I think each person has their own taste.

I saw Natalie first at Mayas massage.  I did not find her attractive at all.  She looked like a young women who had not developed correctly (flat tits, small hands and feet).  I had to close my eyes in the massage as I was bored 10 mins in and something did not feel right by getting a massage from her.

I then went to Taboomassage.co.uk a few days later to see a new girl called Amber (not there anymore), when I arrived it was the same Natalie!  However this time she had makeup on, hair nice and dressed sexy.  In my opinion, she sort of passed and that made me stay (apart from the fact they were also doing a 2 girls for the price of 1 that day).

She has left taboo and is now back at Mayas....where she will be dressed in that black uniform and not glammed up as they work in an office building and have to attempt to look professional....

Offline Jay72

Meeeh - minority taste attractive then  :cool: