Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First punt !!!  (Read 2763 times)

Offline Vincero

Finally got my first (totally sober ) punt booked for Wednesday with Northernhot_69
External Link/Members Only.
Even though I'm feeling excited, nervous and apprehensive I still can't fucking wait.
Review to follow if all goes to plan 😀

Online Jonestown

an incall ?

thats quite a good idea for a first punt i would imagine.

what attracted you to that particular girl, not a lot to go on on her profile, except for the 130 or so reviews.

best of luck anyway !

Offline Titti Tatti

Game on

Good luck to you mate  :thumbsup:

Hope you've did your homework on this one, no pictures on show. was she recommended to you?

Offline Vincero

It was the good reviews on here , price and availability. I didn't want go over £140 and she seemed to fit the bill. I booked an outcall at my friends whose wife's gone away. Also one of the reviewers said she has amazing oral skills which sealed the deal. She's coming straight from work so will be dressed casually. I've planned with precision let's see the execution.
Thanks for replys btw.
Vincero

Online Jonestown

I booked an outcall at my friends whose wife's gone away.

are you sure about this, it sounds like a really bad idea, especially for your mate, potential for all kinds of things to get back to his wife.

id book a hotel room.

Offline PleadInsanity

She's coming straight from work so will be dressed casually.
Vincero

Make sure to scrub her down first :D
Your mate must be very understanding.

Good luck and let us know how it went :thumbsup:

Online threechilliman

I booked an outcall at my friends whose wife's gone away..........I've planned with precision......

Let's hope so Vincy, let's hope so.

tcm

txitxi

How do you guys decide on a girl with just a picture of boobs? Do you guys ask for a face pic via email or something?

Offline cueball

How do you guys decide on a girl with just a picture of boobs? Do you guys ask for a face pic via email or something?

I print out the boob pic and hold it up against her when she opens the door  :hi:

Offline Vincero

Mate's wife on holiday. Residential & quiet area. I'm just trying to break my duck as I've tried twice over last 2 years. I get horny and phone a WG up late on and fail to launch lol. So I've booked northern hot early , she's the right price so let's see if it's the drink or something else. If it goes tits up this time then I'll be a lurker and non contributor for ever.
Appreciate the replies guys
Vincero
PS. I had nessun dorma in my head when I picked my username

Offline Titti Tatti

You have great taste in music but no experience of punting.   Listen to the guys and don't let her near his house.  FFS. It's the old joke waiting to happen. What if she dies of joy giving you your first go?

Get him to drive you to her.  Her Incall prices are cheaper.  If you are uncomfortable he's waiting with a pint for you just down the road.

Good luck,report back and welcome to the club. It's not that difficult if you follow the free advice on here

Offline Malvolio

Best of luck - but it's not a good idea to post when you're going to punt as covering your tracks is very important for most of us.

Offline ruffler

Dude - you'll be fine - incall at theirs is easier BUT homework pays off so don't worry - Nerves are natural - stick with it and get the GFE deal sorted and mr pink will rise up and be counted - I'm a bag of nerves even with my regular punt, it works out  :lol: Let us know how it goes

Offline shenton87

First post here and kind of hijacking this thread but just had my first punt tonight.

Surreal experience, couldn't find the place which didn't help and was quite nervous.

The sex was unbelievable for how long it lasted, never came so quickly in my life. What got me really was the bipolar attitude, one minute really friendly then the next quite aggressive. Didn't help she don't FK either. She is Romanian so heard things on this thread about these WG.

Anyway I'm sure I'll punt again but definitely with someone who FK so I can feel part of an experience.

Suppose I'm posting this so you lads might say give it another shot, we all have mediocre experiences blah blah

Online Jonestown

Mate's wife on holiday. Residential & quiet area.

Here's what I see, quiet residential street, mates wife on holiday, he's not, neighbours know this, any residential street has its cadre o f curtain twitchers, late afternoon, taxi draws up and sets down quietly but tastefully dressed fuckable lady, she looks around, obviously here for the first time, walks upto your mates front door (maybe the taxi takes off, maybe it sits and waits), someone lets her in the house, an hour later the reverse process takes place. Run forward a week or a month till the wife is back, talking to neighbours telling them about her holiday when one of the curtain twitchers says, oh who was that woman visiting your house the other week ?

Not a problem for the wg, maybe not a problem for you unless you got a wife / partner who is also mates with the wife, but could be deep do do time for your mate.

Offline cartmanbra

Here's what I see, quiet residential street, mates wife on holiday, he's not, neighbours know this, any residential street has its cadre o f curtain twitchers, late afternoon, taxi draws up and sets down quietly but tastefully dressed fuckable lady, she looks around, obviously here for the first time, walks upto your mates front door (maybe the taxi takes off, maybe it sits and waits), someone lets her in the house, an hour later the reverse process takes place. Run forward a week or a month till the wife is back, talking to neighbours telling them about her holiday when one of the curtain twitchers says, oh who was that woman visiting your house the other week ?

Not a problem for the wg, maybe not a problem for you unless you got a wife / partner who is also mates with the wife, but could be deep do do time for your mate.

^^ this ^^

fredpunter

Not sure who is being most daft ... you for using your mates house or him for letting you. As others have said ... visit her at her place.

Offline cueball

Food for thought there vincero... You reading this?

As others have said.... go and knock on her door not her knocking on yours

Offline Vincero

No I hadn't read it but doesn't matter as it never happened. What's the protocol here, continue on this thread with what happened or do it as a review?
V

Offline chrishornx

You have great taste in music but no experience of punting.   Listen to the guys and don't let her near his house.  FFS. It's the old joke waiting to happen. What if she dies of joy giving you your first go?

Get him to drive you to her.  Her Incall prices are cheaper.  If you are uncomfortable he's waiting with a pint for you just down the road.

Good luck,report back and welcome to the club. It's not that difficult if you follow the free advice on here

sage advice do an incall don't put your mate at risk = one nosey neighbour and he could take the flack

Offline Simmo87

Yeboahsleftfoot

No I hadn't read it but doesn't matter as it never happened. What's the protocol here, continue on this thread with what happened or do it as a review?
V

If it was a confirmed booking and she didn't turn up, do a review and mark it as negative, otherwise add the info on this thread....

Offline Home Alone

. . . and don't forget - next time make any arrangements as an Incall!! ;)

Offline cueball

If it was a confirmed booking and she didn't turn up, do a review and mark it as negative, otherwise add the info on this thread....

Yep, do as ylf says above vincy

Offline Vincero

Will do. I'll have to root the laptop out when I get an opportunity to try and do a decent job of it.
Thanks V

Offline Vincero

I started writing a draft of a review and it was a couple of pages of basically that she wanted to confirm by phone the morning of the punt. I was working Tuesday night and in bed all day Wednesday, so by the time I got to my phone and email she assumed the punt was off and turned her phone off. If you think more details in a review would benefit everyone then I'm happy to do it
Vincero

joe.grundy

From your description of events I don't think she deserves a negative review - if anyone deserves one it's you. If you are trying to set up a meet, then you really ought to be keeping on top of communications. It is perfectly reasonable IMHO for a WG to want to confirm arrangements (particularly for an outcall) on the day of the meeting, and if she can't get you then she has to assume that the meeting is off. Don't give up, unless you want to, but do as everyone else has suggested and do an incall - most you can arrange within a few hours unless the WG is very popular.

Offline cartmanbra

I started writing a draft of a review and it was a couple of pages of basically that she wanted to confirm by phone the morning of the punt. I was working Tuesday night and in bed all day Wednesday, so by the time I got to my phone and email she assumed the punt was off and turned her phone off. If you think more details in a review would benefit everyone then I'm happy to do it
Vincero

Made a right pigs ear (sorry cueball) out of this punt by fucking around to much. Keep it simple.

Offline Silver Birch

:scare: :scare: :scare: