Sugar Babies

Author Topic: sassy sammi - Glasgow  (Read 1584 times)

3 review(s) for sassy sammi (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have visited and reviewed Sammi before. I think this was my 3rd visit. It would probably be more but our availability doesn't always coincide. So for clarity and continuity of services......

Comms on the day by text and were good. Time easily arranged and still in the same location on the East side of Glasgow. Easy and free on street parking. Area looks ok but when you arrive at her block there is a lot of litter strewn everywhere which really changes the perception of the area. Shame. 6 in the block so you'd think one of them would spend 10mins and make such a difference. Anyway, I digress. Inside the flat is fine and clean. Never used her facilities this time but I have before and they are adequate.

Stepped inside this time and Sammi was dressed as requested. I'm not great with sizes but 12 is about right. Certainly no smaller. Facially I find her very attractive. Lovely large titties. Nice chatty girl and had a little catch up. Donation made and straight in to action. Sensual kissing, not DFK, with a little tongue touching. I get the impression that she is quite submissive and prefers to be led. Suits me!
After the initial kiss and feel around I suggested on to the bed for RO. I know she loves that and I love doing it for her. Finger action included and 'there she blows'. Gets nice and wet.
Next it was OWO on me for a bit till I decided to move in for some more kissing, touching and grinding. She got me going with that and I had to call for the bag. Cowgirl and mish which was very enjoyable as she was soaking by this time. Lots of eye contact throughout the meet and kissing when in reach. Asked to finish with a facial which she took like a champ.
Definitely no rush and stayed way over time. Great start to my day.  :dance:

I will certainly be returning when we can get it arranged.  :thumbsup:

Offline guns

Nice review PP  :thumbsup:
Always quite liked the look of her and i think i spoke to her once on the phone a few years ago but she was fully booked that time .
I think i will get round to seeing her sometime . Sounds good .

Nice review PP  :thumbsup:
Always quite liked the look of her and i think i spoke to her once on the phone a few years ago but she was fully booked that time .
I think i will get round to seeing her sometime . Sounds good .

Thanks.
My punts are fairly vanilla apart from my fetish for facials but she was up for everything I suggested.

Offline guns

Not many girls i've seen have been up for facials but i had a great one last week with Raquelle ( review up ) and i quite fancy another one .

Not many girls i've seen have been up for facials but i had a great one last week with Raquelle ( review up ) and i quite fancy another one .

I took note of that one but also noted that she was back in Middlesbrough or she may have gotten a visit.
Maybe next time.