Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NicoleLove92  (Read 8092 times)

2 review(s) for NicoleLove92 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

WLE90

External Link/Members Only

1hr £130 (ended up being 1 1/2hrs)

Lads, fellow UKP people... Pinch yourself

Exeter is fair dry at the moment for decent WGs.. I had a cheeky browse today and stumbled across this lady, my first thoughts were "5 reviews and Romanian - this sounds like it would be dropping money down the drain" I sent her and text anyway (because I was feeling fair horny) she replied almost straight away stating a time she was free, I agreed to the time, asked her what she doesn't like etc and she replied basically just stating "no anal" fair play.. we communicated back and forth then she ended the convo with "I cannot wait to see you 😙😍" which I thought was a nice touch to end a convo with even though my thoughts were 'this is probs gunna be rubbish'

I arrived at the hotel she was staying at, phoned her, she gave me room number
As she entered the room she closed the door and said "is this sexy" and she was wearing a laced set with high heels (standard) but she actually looked incredible.. In my head I was like "fuck me she is stunning" but i think i said it out loud instead.. she walked over and kissed me down to my neck then whispered "you need to undress me" at this point her voice turned me right on and I was getting out of my clothes like they were on fire! She turneed around and I started taking her bra off, as I was doing this I felt her hand rubbing my cock until it was rock hard! I then slid her knickers down and as they reached the floor I arched her back and bent her down a little and started licking her pussy from behind she grabbed my head and pushed me in further, her legs were shaking pretty bad so I opted to have a shower with her (it was the roomliest of showers - at first it was pretty weird as we were both sorta crammed in).. We rubbed eachother down with soap as you do and she just looked at me and grinned so I smiled back and she slowly went in to soft kissing, which got more and more intense as our hand were exploring more, her tongue was deep in my throat and it was by far one of the best snogs  (if you call it that) in a long time ...
We then got out the shower and dried off, she took me to the bed and asked me to lay on my back.. I'm now thinking 'here ee go, gunna wast 20 minutes giving me a dry back massage' but no, she began kissing my back softly whilst rubbing her hands up and down, she came back up to my neck where she carried on kissing, nibbling my earlobe she whispers "why don't you carry on licking me" I flipped her over ASAP we DFKd a little, I started working my way down kissing her around her thigh area, she started making noises so I went to work on her pussy, licking, sacking, stuck a cheeky finger in her pussy aswell, she kept twitching and arching her back.. as her breathing go heavier I went faster and harder with my tongue, she sighed quite loud as I felt her pussy pulsate, I looked up at her as she was beaming a smile with a response "my turn"
I layed on my back, she went down to my throbbing hard penis and performed what has to be a fucking amazing sloppy OWO moaning and groaning, she was going for it, she slowed herself down and looked up into my eyes as she started liking it all the way up and down! It felt as if she was looking into my soul or something but she had the sexiest  look right there!
Without asking she swung her leg over and we were in 69, she was so neat and tucked I buried my face back in (I could have quite happily set up camp in therelation for the night) she at some point literally sat on my face and her juices tasting so fucking nice!
Foreplay over she asked "would you like to go over to the couch and do me from behind"
Stupid fucking question of course!
She slipped a feather light Condom on and we proceeded to the couch, mirror right in front (convinent aye) she slid me in her and we did it cow girl on the couch, I was grabbing her hips thrusting her down, she was so vocal telling me to go harder as shes just about to Cum, which sort of makes you wanna go and blow your load, I kept my composure and took her to the bed, we were stood up in the doggy position my handstuff fondling her breasts, me kissing her neck she Bends all the way to the bed which her back arched and as I was fucking her from behind the site of her pussy grabbing my dick was amazing to watch, her grabbing the duvet and squeezing it giving me the sign she's loving life I proceed to pump fast and hard, she cums again and her legs weaken, I then shortly after her cumming I shoot my load (I think she had a fair few red marks on her back)  :D
We had about 20 minutes left, I was knackered, spent so we layed on the bed, she continued to gently kissed up and down on my stomach, she spoke about where she was from and how she misses her dog etc etc, we genuinely had a in depth convo about life etc etc, it was actually quite humane.. like it didn't feel like I was on a timer! She was quite happily laying there talking about eachothers lives (as we're both the same age)

She was really down to earth, she had a bit of banter on her and a cheeky smile which I think I'll remember for a while...

we then had a quick shower together, she asked me what I was doing after, I said that I was probably going to find the nearest pub and tell my mate about tonight etc etc, she said that she was going to go to the bar to get a drink also, so I offered to buy her one instead and she accepted!!

Now, I've seen plenty of times that people have bad experiences with Romanian people, including myself, I was sceptical about seeing her a first but I tell you now.. I wish they were all like her because she was fucking amazing!

On the way home, I sent her a message thanking her for tonight not hoping for a reply, but she replied back... She really went all the way out making me feel special! Complimenting me, checking to see if I was ok etc etc, I felt like a king for a hour and half! Genuinely

I think on a scale she offers in between GFE and PSE

Things we done
Extremely DFK
RO
OWO
Spanking
Light rimming
Face sitting
Sex in a couple positions
Dirty talking

Bad bit.... At the end she felt the need the need to help me get dressed, I was sort of ok with it ya know, until we got to the socks, she opened them up and slid them on, I was kinda perfectly capable of doing that myself...  :thumbsdown:

So... I know we're all going to still be sceptical about Romanians but Nicole is one we can add onto the "MORE LIKE HER PLEASE" list!

I may feel like I've waffled on a bit but my review doesn't give her justice..
I'm now off to ask her hand in marriage!  :drinks:

*Edit* I done this review on my phone, so apologies to anything that's spelt incorrectly  :cool:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 11:08:17 pm by WLE90 »

sloopjohnb

Nice review, thanks. Made me sneeze too, must have got a bit of fluff up my nose  ;)

She looks cute, just a shame (imo) about the plastic tits. The thought of a "classy courtesan" who likes "Verve Clique Champagne" made me laugh.

Offline JimmySW

Two posts and one of them a glowing review of a Romanian in poor English, I'm sure you'll understand (if you are genuine) that I will remain sceptical of this review until convinced otherwise!

If this is genuine I will be visiting this one!

Offline jawill

Oooh you nearly had me until I saw you've only posted 3 times including this amazing review of this Romanian, and your English is comparable to that used by the person who wrote her profile. 

WLE90

Bloody hell.. didn't expect to get ripped from this!
We've all got to start from the beginning at 0 posts. 

I must remember to turn my spell checker on next time  :hi:

Offline JimmySW

Bloody hell.. didn't expect to get ripped from this!
We've all got to start from the beginning at 0 posts. 

I must remember to turn my spell checker on next time  :hi:

Sadly there is a history of people coming on here and posting glowing reviews of Romanians with poor English who turn out to be at the very least connected to the girl in question - There are some good Romanians out there but they are few and far between - I just hope this is one of them - it would make a change! Keep posting and you can turn it around - or prove us right!

Offline Chris1966

Sorry to join the scepticism but would be extremely surprised if that is a genuine review !
Nothing to do with spell check - just sounds all wrong and doesn't ring true .

Offline TerryTibbs

To good to be true?

I noticed her when her profile first appeared and she looks like my perfect girl, so have been watching closely.

She was in Yeovil first which was an odd place to start, now in Exeter for just 2 days, not sure where next.

I think this new review is real, if very fluffy.

But if she does get nearer to Bristol I will be first in the queue!

So hopefully we will find out soon.

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

pking_paul

Thanks for the review. As I found out when I joined there are a lot of skeptics, but have also learned why that's the case. Just comes over harsh sometimes but don't let it bother you. Essentially any newbie needs to develop trust.  :hi:

Sounds just like the kind of girl I'd like and yep, amazed as she is a Roma. Are those fake tits as bad as they look though?

WLE90

I totally understand what you guys are saying about WGs etc faking profiles, that makes sense!
This is not the case, I never knew about this site/forum until I seen that Indigo Rose woman rant about it over twitter!
Thought I'd have a look and this site provides everything you need to know and in detail...
That made me want to chip in and help out with my findings and it just so happened that she was the first I booked since having a membership with this site and after hearing stories of Romanians being utterly useless/lifeless "extra this extra that" etc etc, I just wanted to share with you guys my findings ... No doubt the next few punts I have with Romanians will be shocking but I think this female deserved to be known for her positive session and excellent skills!
Cheers
Will   :drinks:

Leveve

Thanks for the review WLE90. Hoping all is above board as taken at face value she sounds a gem.

Have to say based on this account combined with the 3 photos and I'm badly tempted  :wacko:

« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 11:19:00 am by Leveve »

WLE90

Thanks for the review WLE90. Hoping all is above board as taken at face value she sounds a gem.

Have to say based on this account combined with the 3 photos and I'm badly tempted  :wacko:

Admire your sarcasm! Take this post how you want, it really doesn't bother me 😂

Leveve

Admire your sarcasm! Take this post how you want, it really doesn't bother me 😂

I wasn't being sarcastic- a badly worded post and misleading use of emoji on my part maybe.

I did mean I'm tempted to try and get a booking with her based on what you've said of her, so thanks for the review  :drinks:

sloopjohnb

I just wanted to share with you guys my findings
I just read your review again - all of it this time. Was struck by:

"we're both the same age"

and

"she said that she was going to go to the bar to get a drink also, so I offered to buy her one instead and she accepted"

So not your typical punt then  :)  Doubt a fat fifty-year-old would get the same service. And you, my son, either have too much money for your age or you need to get out more and meet some 'nice' girls  :D

Offline TerryTibbs

Fucking Truro!! Truro!

That's fucking even further from Bristol than ever  :dash:

Leveve

I especially liked the look of her body in this picture.

However, not quite as lithe as she appears at first glance. Looks like she photoshopped in narrower hips and waist judging by the badly warped pattern on the wallpaper behind her  :rolleyes:.

Just an observation - not a major criticism. Obviously shes still fit as f**k and defo staying in my hotlist as maybe 'a target of opportunity', maybe a 'wait for more info to come in'  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline TerryTibbs

Good news....

Just heard she will be coming to Bristol soon. :yahoo:

Bad news.....

But price has increased to £140 ph.....getting very expensive for a Romanian.

Regards

Offline Pussi

First post I know but I'm more of a lurker.

OP is correct. This girl is the real deal. She is a stunner. No makeup looks very pretty and good English . DFK (light and full on) ,OWO,sloppy BJ, fingering, CIM, massage, rimming(on her).

£140 a bit steep for Plymouth but she's Ukrainian not Romanian. Staying for one more day I think then off somewhere else. local Plymouth hotel, Holiday Inn.
Booked an hour and got slightly over. No clock watching. Fake tits yes however not like the ones on her pictures. They are a little smaller but fit perfectly in your hands. Nicely shaven and loved rimming her, doesn't do Anal though which is a shame.

Enjoyed doggy in front of the mirror (her idea). Flexible girl also.

About the dressing at the end, yes she did which I didn't like very much. Clothes, socks, shoes the lot, felt like a child. Wasn't too bothered but some people might. Only every experienced this with Korean girls but maybe this is her definition of GFE. Who knows.

P
:thumbsup:

Offline TerryTibbs

Getting Nearer........

Now in Taunton !!!!!

Cant wait for her to get to Bristol!!!! :yahoo:

Regards

Offline Cunning Punt

Getting Nearer........

Now in Taunton !!!!!

Cant wait for her to get to Bristol!!!! :yahoo:

Regards

I hope you don't have to wait as long for her to come to Bristol as the rest of us have for your first review - 4 years, 3 months and counting...

Offline TerryTibbs

I hope you don't have to wait as long for her to come to Bristol as the rest of us have for your first review - 4 years, 3 months and counting...

Thanks for that CP, but I did lots of reviews on my old UKP profile, but for all the usual personal reasons I decided not to do reviews at the moment.

Sorry about that.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for that CP, but I did lots of reviews on my old UKP profile, but for all the usual personal reasons I decided not to do reviews at the moment.

Sorry about that.

But you've had this profile for 4 years. We need reviews from as many punters as possible to make this site work.

I guess we could all cite "usual personal reasons", whatever that means.  :unknown:

If you are actually having the odd punt - which it sounds like you are - and if you're writing posts, you can just as easily post a short review.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 10:03:51 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline TerryTibbs

She has moved to Salisbury now!!!

What's the problem with Bristol, she seams to be doing a tour of country bumpkin towns in the south west??  :dash:

Offline TerryTibbs

She is in Bristol now !!!

Here is my review.....   :wacko:

Regards

Offline JimmySW

Regards

I'm going to assume that's a good thing?

Offline dubs

Regards

Not much of a review... any chance of a bit more detail?

Offline TerryTibbs

Not much of a review... any chance of a bit more detail?

OK, here is some more detail.... :cool: :dance: :yahoo: :dance: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wacko: :wacko: :kissgirl: :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :yahoo: :D :D :D :rose: :rose: :rose: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Enjoy

Belisknor

But you've had this profile for 4 years. We need reviews from as many punters as possible to make this site work.

I guess we could all cite "usual personal reasons", whatever that means.  :unknown:

If you are actually having the odd punt - which it sounds like you are - and if you're writing posts, you can just as easily post a short review.

+1

As for the review on this girl like the majority of you I to get the feeling it's fake but only time will tell as for TerryTibbs 964 posts and not a single review  :dash: :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 09:57:39 am by Belisknor »

Offline Blue Suede Goo

+1

As for the review on this girl like the majority of you I to get the feeling it's fake but only time will tell as for TerryTibbs 964 posts and not a single review  :dash: :dash: :dash:

He clarified that earlier in this thread.
 :unknown:

Offline JimmySW

+1

Have a look over in the SW discussion section, he posts some actual words on this girly!

Belisknor

Have a look over in the SW discussion section, he posts some actual words on this girly!

Just read it so she's legit after all  :) though why he couldn't of just posted it as a review is anyone's guess :unknown:

Offline TerryTibbs

Just read it so she's legit after all  :) though why he couldn't of just posted it as a review is anyone's guess :unknown:

My review would have been exactly the same as the review that started this thread, so read that.

Cheers

Offline fumanchu11

Tried to make a booking earlier and really was messed about.
First attempt just as i got to her she text to say something came up and maybe we could rearrange.
I was free again a few hours later and again text to which she said yes then as i got there was told 30 mins.
  :dash: :dash:

Offline TerryTibbs

First attempt just as i got to her she text to say something came up and maybe we could rearrange.
I was free again a few hours later and again text to which she said yes then as i got there was told 30 mins.

That disappointing, my booking was one of the easiest ever.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Yes
I had a booking with her then she changed location from Bristol to Bath, didn't bother telling me, then assumed I could drop everything and go there.
Bit annoying but she sounded sexy on the phone.

I'm still going to try to see her before she goes elsewhere.
I think she said she's off early next week.

Offline TerryTibbs

Yes
I had a booking with her then she changed location from Bristol to Bath, didn't bother telling me, then assumed I could drop everything and go there.
Bit annoying but she sounded sexy on the phone.

I'm still going to try to see her before she goes elsewhere.
I think she said she's off early next week.

Good luck mate!

Such a shame she is not staying in one place.

See really could be a star, just so different to other EE girls.

Cheers

Terry :timeout:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Good luck mate!

Such a shame she is not staying in one place.

See really could be a star, just so different to other EE girls.

Cheers

Terry :timeout:

Cheers Terry.

She's still in Bath so I think I'm going to miss her this time around.

I'm in need of a last minute, Bristol plan B now. Any recommendations?
 :drinks:

Offline thmsnmg

Just managed to book an appt with her for tomorrow.  To be clear, I'm not in my 20's with rippling muscles and silver tongued charm.  We'll see if I get the same sort of treatment!

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Just managed to book an appt with her for tomorrow.  To be clear, I'm not in my 20's with rippling muscles and silver tongued charm.  We'll see if I get the same sort of treatment!

Good luck mate

Offline TerryTibbs

If you do see her she will blow your mind!

Just having you pants put back on at the end is a bit disturbing  :unknown:

Good luck.

Melfort212

Will she be in Bath tomorrow?

bristolqwerty

Will probably be in the bath washing her hair mate. 😃

Offline TerryTibbs

Ha.....my spider senses were correct, I thought maybe she will be in Swindon next!

See is now in Swindon!!!

She really moves around, there must be something well dodgy about her set-up.

It must be a real pain to keep moving every 2 days.

Cheers

Melfort212

Bloody nightmare, couldn't be bothered when I saw Swindon today even if I did say I would a few days ago.

The posts of other users saying they got near to be told to wait another 30mins together with her not telling just me but others after accepting a booking that she had moved on elsewhere, I just felt there was more chance not seeing her.

Shame really cause all the people that have seen her on here have said she's great.

Belisknor

Why some of you guys still actively seek out Romanian's is anyone's guess  :unknown: There hardly well known for making good escorts and general consensus these days is there run by pimps so why not spend a little more cash and save yourselves the hassle.

Melfort212

Why some of you guys still actively seek out Romanian's is anyone's guess  :unknown: There hardly well known for making good escorts and general consensus these days is there run by pimps so why not spend a little more cash and save yourselves the hassle.

£140 is what she is charging so quite high end really. Three people on here say she's been very good out of the three that have seen her, that's why. Also - she is Ukrainian apparently.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 08:23:32 pm by Melfort212 »

Offline fumanchu11

£140 is what she is charging so quite high end really. Three people on here say she's been very good out of the three that have seen her, that's why. Also - she is Ukrainian apparently.

to be honest some of my best punts have been romanian  :cool:

Offline insignia

Weston today only hmm on my doorstep

bristolqwerty

Is she actually real or has Sergei tied an AW tag onto the leg of a racing pigeon?