Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bank transfer issues  (Read 1443 times)

Offline bozzo63

:hi: i contacted this wg External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and it was bank transfer before the meet im sure she will be popular or am i living in the past  :drinks:

Dellboy

:hi: i contacted this wg External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and it was bank transfer before the meet im sure she will be popular or am i living in the past  :drinks:

No your not living in the past.
Anyone that gives a WG a chance to get near their bank details must be mad :hi:
Or prepay for a punt     :dash:

Offline bozzo63

:drinks: another w/g in the bin i wonder if this 1 is in cue balls list  :lol:

Offline cueball

:hi: i contacted this wg External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and it was bank transfer before the meet im sure she will be popular or am i living in the past 

No pal... you're living in cloud cuckoo land.

Bank transfer to even a well reviewed forum darling would be out of the question for me but to a no feedback barebacking skank nomark... You must be bonkers

Offline munterhunter

Its a no from me. There's absolutely no genuine reason for her to request advance payment by bank transfer she won't bw getting many clients if that's how she works. Move on pick another girl.

Offline bozzo63

i might be in cookoo land but i know pre payment is a no no and i mentioned u cue ball coz u like these newbies for your " i f**kin doubt it list or is this a list u aint got yet?
 :drinks:

Offline cueball

i might be in cookoo land but i know pre payment is a no no and i mentioned u cue ball coz u like these newbies for your " i f**kin doubt it list or is this a list u aint got yet?
 :drinks:

She's in the "never in a million Fuckin years" list pal  :sarcastic:

And the cage for good measure  :sarcastic:

Online blackburnian

Never Pay fuck all up front  - otherwise you'll only be back here shortly bleating about being scammed !   Read the punting wiki !

Bb
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 10:22:46 pm by blackburnian »

Offline Mr long sausage

Tell her to fuuuuuck ooooofffffff.

Wouldn't pay that ugly bitch a fiver, through bank transfer or otherwise

Offline rovingman

Looking at close ups of the pictures... where ever she is its a completely skanky shit tip...... probably start gagging before she took off her dirty pants...

why are some WGs so stupid.. :dash:  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 04:09:59 pm by rovingman »

Offline Aargon15

Wouldn't pay that ugly bitch a fiver, through bank transfer or otherwise

A fiver is too much! :dash:

Offline Jimslide

Anyone, and I mean anyone who pays a prossie by bank transfer seriously needs shooting.

That has a face like a melted welly. Steer clear.

Offline The_Don

Never do a bank transfers to a W/G unless your willing to lose it

Online threechilliman

Yup, similar approach to betting.

tcm

Offline cueball

There's not just the chance of losing it.... you're giving away your real identity.... I don't think there's anybody out there with a punting back account is there.

bank transfer at this game screams SCAM to me

Offline Jimmyredcab

Anyone, and I mean anyone who pays a prossie by bank transfer seriously needs shooting.

Then I need shooting.    :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

I have paid a deposit to a well known Dominatrix, the meeting went ahead with no problems.

She brought in this policy after suffering numerous timewasters.

However ------------------------- as a general rule you should be very wary about paying upfront --------- especially some of these scumbags on Adultwork. :hi:

Offline Gordon Bennett

In this day and age I wouldn't be averse to using something like PayPal or a mobile phone payment like Pingit or Paym to send a small/reasonable deposit to a lady that meets all my criteria. My impression with these methods is you are divulging nothing more than an email address or a mobile number to the recipient. I understand potential to be scammed but I take the view if I can afford to spend £150ish on a shag,  I can afford to lose £20ish in a scam. However, if these methods do broadcast any info like my name or bank account details I wouldn't do it. Basically, I'd possibly go with a safe and anonymous method of paying a small deposit in the right circumstances.

Offline Northerndave666

I thought it was April 1st there for a moment !

Offline YorkshireGent

I'd only be inclined to do a v small deposit for a girl that was out calling to me and had to travel / has proven feedback and a good reputation.

That girl has zero feedback and has chosen to have it hidden too. Strongly suspect her profile lifespan won't be long before it is consigned to the AW refuse bin.

Offline The_Don

There's not just the chance of losing it.... you're giving away your real identity.... I don't think there's anybody out there with a punting back account is there.

bank transfer at this game screams SCAM to me

Agreed and:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Deepstroker

I also contacted her for amusement and got the same reply.

I make it my rule only to pay on entry.

Offline ChiefAM

Unbelievable that some people would even consider this....  Complete scam in my opinion, straight in the bin!

Offline Deepstroker

She supplies a sort code and account no that links to a balnk in the walkden area

Offline scutty brown

Offer to pay with a transfer from the Bank of Nigeria