Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx crazy monica xx - Feltham  (Read 3160 times)

27 review(s) for xx Sonja xx (21 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ed R

External Link/Members Only

£90 for the hour - she lists extras on her site but I got them all for nothing (apart from swallow - but who cares?), very nice but a bit odd.

Monica is in Feltham in a famous block mentioned before, Feltham's answer to CC in SW3, at least 2 maybe more EE girls work out of here.

Comms - very quick, welcoming, quick appt made at short notice.
Venue - nice room in shared flat (she shares with Cindy55 who I've seen before) with shower directly off the room, very convenient.
Girl - Monica is a Hungarian MILF with a bit of the "beauté du singe" about her, and her hair short with a quiff. A few tattoos as well, nothing off-putting. Command of English very good, no comms issues.
Attitude - excellent, very welcoming and positive (even though straight away we had an argument about whether people are generally happy or unhappy, I'd congratulated her on seeming happy but she denied it).

Meet - Straight into DFK with tongue, very forward, I had to disentangle to get into the shower cos I wanted to sample her profile promise of wet finger-rimming. She gave me this and went in with her tongue as well, very nice, also sloppy licking and spitting on balls and cock, playing trombone too. She then climbed on board into a 69 while wearing her heels. Very tidy pussy and arse, responded well to tongue and fingers, allowed finger entry, got a bit wet maybe (always the maybe). Noticed at this point that she has nice smooth soft skin, her arse and legs are good to touch. Came in her mouth at this point and she dribbled it back out onto my cock and cleaned me up.
Gave me a mid-punt massage, nice and firm but no arse attention which was a pity.
Then more DFK and asked if I was ready for another, what do bears do in the woods so she was straight back with my cock in her mouth and this time sliding a lubed finger up my arse for pop number 2.
Had another shower and was out of the door bang on the hour, a nice tidy punt with a jolly lady.

Banned reason: Boundary pusher / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review...interesting post as I would never put this SP on the radar........glad you enjoyed..

Offline Ed R

I would never put this SP on the radar.......

Point taken, but I like to live dangerously . . . and I find that slightly quirkly older girls often give a more interesting and rewarding service than the standard twenty-something's suck and fuck. They're more expereinced and more relaxed, which makes for a fun playtime.
Banned reason: Boundary pusher / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Takeanythingonoffer

Ed,  ever fancied sharing on of these girls?  Love to pass crazy Monica between us