Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kodi1 - Glasgow  (Read 5144 times)

10 review(s) for Kodi1 (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Oscar13

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had Kodi1 on my HL since she joined AW last October.  Not for want of trying I missed out on Kodi1 last year. Having looked on AW I was delighted to see Green Light was on. 

All comm's were really good, done via Text.  I was given address details and arranged to meet  Kodi1 for half an hour on Wednesday evening. £75, H/H.

Location was easy to find on by Car.  Just before City Centre, near Motorway. Plenty on Street Metered Parking.  May be difficult to Park during the day.

I arrived, promptly given Text confirming Ground Floor & Flat No. Building has Secure Entry system thus it was very easily accessible for anyone with disabilities.

Kodi1 is from Edinburgh. Although Kodi1's Profile lacks Interview details, has limited Gallery Pic's, of which those she has are accurate, (more can be found in PG section) and no Body Stats. Perhaps due to Kodi1 not being on AW very long.  Please don't be deterred guys as Kodi1 abso. stunning. Tall, Slim, Tanned, very Toned, with lovely long hair and an amazing smile. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Kodi1 opened the door to what was a lovely modern, spotlessly clean Apartment. We both Walked in to the Bedroom, greeting each other with a lovely warm Kiss and Cuddle. I was offered  a drink which I accepted so Kodi1 went off to make me a Cuppa whilst I got on the Bed to get undressed. Didn't need Shower/wash as I had already done prior to setting off.

Kodi1 wasn't long coming back into the Bedroom with our Tea.  Kodi1 was wearing a nice grey Jumper style dress, with black Stockings and nice black Knee length Boots. Kodi1 got undressed on the Bed revealing a nice set of black & white Lingerie.

We both got our selfs comfy on the Bed then the fun well and truely commenced.

An exceptional GFE, a fab meet I had with Kodi1. Lovely, lovely, lovely Girl. Hardly on the Bed before both stating how glad we were too have finally met thus I was asking about going back to see Kodi1 again.

Kisses and Cuddles were fantastic, in abundance. Kissing our Cheek's and Neck's thus DFK. Some OW, which was really good before Kodi1 jumped on top of me for Protected, Cowgirl Sex Kodi1 rode me slowly, then faster and harder. While I played with her small/medium sized, but lovely pert Breasts.  I really enjoyed copping a feel. :yahoo: :yahoo: & coming in for more Cuddles n Kisses. Before we both collapsed on the Bed.  Falling into each others arms.  Can't emphasis enough Kodi1's body & skin is abso. superb guys.:yahoo: :yahoo:   

We talked a fair bit about our lifes, what we liked doing in general, including Kodi1's other Jobs.

She showered and dresssed first whilst I finished my Tea. Afterwards I  had a quick wash, Towel & Toiletries offered. Then came back through to the Bedroom, got myself dressed.  Kodi1 offered to give me a hand. Which was nice. Before us both sitting on the Bed for some more chat at which point realising we'd forgot our Biccies.  Offered Kodi1 a Biccie which she took, saying it was a lovely thought.

Next time I'd like to try OWO, different positions and other things from Likes List.  Kodi1 mentioned she is much more towards GFE than anything else. 

All in all I went away with a  big smile on my face. Enjoyed our post fun chat.  Kodi1 made me feel very relaxed throughout our whole time together she seemed genuine, very caring, loving and warm.  The type of girl I would go on a Date or have Dinner with. :D :D. Didn't really feel rushed. Stayed over time by approx. 10mins.

I felt we both clicked therefore I'd definitely go back and see Kodi1 again. A pity Kodi1's very part time. :( :(

« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 01:37:32 am by Oscar13 »

Offline Courtney

Falling into each others arms.
:lol: :wacko:....I can almost hear the love theme from Tchaikovsky's Romeo and Juliet. :lol: :rose:

Anyway....coming back down to earth. :D  How tall would you say she is?

Offline Oscar13

:lol: :wacko:....I can almost hear the love theme from Tchaikovsky's Romeo and Juliet. :lol: :rose:

Anyway....coming back down to earth. :D  How tall would you say she is?

I'd say roughly 5'8. :D :D

Offline Courtney

I'd say roughly 5'8. :D :D

I thought she was bordering on quite a big girl from her photos. I prefer the petites to bounce about all over the place :wackogirl: ...thanks anyway.

Offline Happyjose

The biscuit thing seems to be quite a theme now

Do you take your own when you visit a prossie?

Offline seeker

Nice review oscar 13 .. :thumbsup:
what body size would you say she is
and what biccies does she prefer  :D :lol: :D
She isn't often available in the Big G

Offline 7iron

Nice review Oscar, you must have a way with the ladies, tea and biscuits, brilliant  :yahoo:

Offline Name Not Found

If she's that fuckin' hot I'm damn sure I wouldn't be wasting time on tea and biscuits. It's only a small step from there to sitting for an hour watching telly together then having an argument. Now that really would be a GFE  :scare:

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

She was on my radar but her schedules don't match mine...maybe when I return after 2 months and coming down off my christmas spree will see her.

Thanks for the review :D

Offline Oscar13

The biscuit thing seems to be quite a theme now
Do you take your own when you visit a prossie?

Yes I often take my own particularly for a 1st meet.  Though it's very often the case the girls are quite happy to offer Coffee or Tea and Biccies as a refreshment/treat.  All part of the service.:) :)

Offline Oscar13

Nice review oscar 13 .. :thumbsup:
what body size would you say she is
and what biccies does she prefer  :D :lol: :D
She isn't often available in the Big G

Thanks Seeker, do forgive as I'm not great with measuring size though Kodi1 is definitely Slim/Slender, albeit not too worryingly thin. :yahoo: :yahoo:

As for the Biccies they were Chocolate Wafers:D :D. I must ask what her favourite Biccies are next time.

Yes unfortunately she's not in Glasgow often however she is coming back again this Week. Unable to specify which day(s), due to her Civvie commitments :( :(
:drinks: :drinks:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 10:48:41 pm by Oscar13 »

Offline Oscar13

If she's that fuckin' hot I'm damn sure I wouldn't be wasting time on tea and biscuits. It's only a small step from there to sitting for an hour watching telly together then having an argument. Now that really would be a GFE  :scare:

Whilst I enjoy Tea or Coffee & Bicces and having any Chat, in doing so it very rarely impacts nor precludes myself & the girl from having a great time sexually.:D :D :D
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 10:45:16 pm by Oscar13 »

Offline seeker

your money ,your punt Oscar13
do what you enjoy    :thumbsup:

Offline raymcfarland

Nice review. However; Just 19 mentions of her being Kodi1. What ever happened to "she", "her" etc? See a lot of endless handle (name) repeats on Field Reports and I don't understand why the so-called "punter" does that. I get it. Her name is Kodi1. Sounds more like an advert.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (raymcfarland, Dorkytorky)
Banned by:

Offline Courtney

Nice review. However; Just 19 mentions of her being Kodi1. What ever happened to "she", "her" etc? See a lot of endless handle (name) repeats on Field Reports and I don't understand why the so-called "punter" does that. I get it. Her name is Kodi1. Sounds more like an advert.

+1 ...a lot of her FB contains a lot of the so-called AW exaggerating super fluffers. :D :wacko:

Offline Clattypats

Maybe,just maybe..That's the way he chooses to write his review...so what one is it...A nice review? ...or an advert? :rolleyes: Everyone can write a review in whichever style they want..As long as it's an honest account of the booking,which it seems to me,it is...

Offline Clattypats

+1 ...a lot of her FB contains a lot of the so-called AW exaggerating super fluffers. :D :wacko:
well we all know what AW is about with FB tbh...Guys with multiple feedbacks on the same WG spouting the same shit...Agreed :thumbsup:

Offline 7iron

Maybe,just maybe..That's the way he chooses to write his review...so what one is it...A nice review? ...or an advert? :rolleyes: Everyone can write a review in whichever style they want..As long as it's an honest account of the booking,which it seems to me,it is...
++1 Talk about not picking. :dash:

Offline Courtney

Maybe,just maybe..That's the way he chooses to write his review...

I see what Ray means though. The frequent mention of "Kodi1" is quite funny...as if Oscar Wilde has hit the paste button too much. :D

Kodi1 opened the door. Kodi1 was hot. Kodi1 made me tea. Kodi1 fell into my arms. Kodi1 was Kodi1. :wacko: :lol:

Offline solway

Don't know about all the rest but
Kodi looks good.
Nice blowjob and shags with plenty effort.
No complaints.

Offline Oscar13

Every has and is entitled to have differing opinions/views. Just to clarify Ray I prefer to refer to someone verbally or in writing by their actual name rather than refer to them as She, Her or in the case of a guy Him or He as I feel it's courteous as we were all given a name.

As others have mentioned the Review is an accurate reflection of my time with Kodi1.

FuddyMcTwatt

Good review bud, but one question. Are her tits natural or 'enhanced'? Look too perfect to be natural & I can't be doing wi' fake tits....

Game on

I see she's took CIM of her likes list. Probably because she had no intention of taking it in the mouth  :sarcastic:

AW feedback, is it a lot of shite then?

Offline captainstabben

Good review bud, but one question. Are her tits natural or 'enhanced'? Look too perfect to be natural & I can't be doing wi' fake tits....

I've seen her and her tits are enhanced.

I see she's took CIM of her likes list. Probably because she had no intention of taking it in the mouth  :sarcastic:

AW feedback, is it a lot of shite then?

During my booking with her she made it clear at the start she doesn't do CIM so guess it was her bad for initially putting it in her likes list.

Game on

What about A levels, is that a lie too, or has anyone had the pleasure  :unknown:

Offline Johnnie365

Captainstabben says the place she works from is pretty crap.  Oscar13 the opposite. What's the truth?

Game on

Captainstabben says the place she works from is pretty crap.  Oscar13 the opposite. What's the truth?

That's the thing about punter's, we all see things in a different way  :D

Offline captainstabben

maybe oscar has a completely view on flats from me? The room she uses looks very similar, if not the same one in her photos, so maybe you can judge it from that? the flat wasn't in any way dirty or a mess, the bed was a bit too low for my liking, and the location of the flat was situated near the lancefield quay so in a not so nice area of glasgow in my opinion, but most of my punts are in hotels so maybe my expectations are too high.  :unknown: