Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Vanessa - Aberdeen ( Romanian )  (Read 1284 times)

3 review(s) for Vanessa!' (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline cuddlybloke

Gents,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

MY FIRST REVIEW HERE .. 15 years (punting Experience across them globe)
would like to contribute reviews  regularly towards fellow ( baits)  punters

I was feeling horny as ever he he he..  (just like any day!) and no one was available in the early start..  except Vanessa who picked up the phone instantly. Comms were good andagreed to meet an 20 mins

I like to start with the positives, unfortunately there isn't any for this review.

- Smoker's breath, a real turn off for me
- Facially she is attractive, but not  cooperative. if I wasn't that horny I would have left instantly. She has a decent pair of natural tits; whenever she was facing me I just looked at her tits .

- bad attitude, poor service, no kissing , no sucking boobs. No this no that ..  kept complaining every 30 seconds "Why you not cum darling?", "It's too much", "I am tired"
- Left after 20 minutes into the punt, to be honest I just wanted to end it early even though I paid to stay for an hour

It was a complete waste of time, One to avoid! Profile pics are right but the profile service description is false.

I'm hoping I'll have an enjoyable punt soon. Wish me luck!

Rating :
Body : 7/10
Tits : 8/10
Pussy : 7/10 Tight hold
GFE : 0/10
Loc: opp Chinese rest place , near city plumbing .

Decent flat but not comfy bed .. overall Negative one again.

Will I Repeat : NO.

Offline 7iron

The Roms really are on a roll. Any new genuine good Rom girls are going to be up against it getting decent punters.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 02:23:41 pm by 7iron »

Offline sub_marine

I called her the last time she toured Aberdeen, but she hung up half way through the initial call, looks like I dodged a bullet

Offline sub_marine

I called her the last time she toured Aberdeen, but she hung up half way through the initial call, looks like I dodged a bullet

Offline ComeAgain

Gents,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Will I Repeat : NO.

The moral of the story: Always check on here for reviews before diving in to a punt. Three negatives, no positives...one of which was mine when she was in Edinburgh. Shagging a dead trout comes to mind...