Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marley-Magnificent - Swindon  (Read 4997 times)

14 review(s) for MarleyTheMagnificent (12 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Noluck

As promised ----

Profile Name: Marley-Magnificent

AW profile link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services:  OWO, Penetration (protected), Sub games, Spanking, CIM - As per her AW profile

Price: £100 – 30 Mins

Communication: Professional, 

Physical Appearance: Beautiful Size 8, dark long hair, Lovely Ass

Nationality: British

Hygiene: very clean and smells great

Service: 

I had a most memorable time with Marley. I regret only booking for half hour. But I needed a taster session first given the mixed reviews.
I am not great at role play, but all I wanted was a young beautiful girl, with a nice ass, that I can spank. And sure enough Marley was most willing.
She has a most fantastic toy, called a wand, I would recommend very much. It makes her cum in the most exciting way.

She has the most fantastic deepthroat and facefuck I have experienced in a long time.

I hope to join her A list....

Timekeeping: no clock watching

Positives:

Great service provider

Lots of energy

Passionate

Negatives:   None   

Would I visit again: Yes

Summary: She is an enthusiastic service provider, with lots of energy. She has had bad press on UKP, but I do think that she has learned and has improved her services. She is one that I will be revisiting and I feel may be making my top 5 quite quickly.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 11:55:01 pm by Noluck »

Offline sigmund

Great review, glad you had a good time  :thumbsup:

Offline SmokeEater

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

I can't wait for my booking at the end of the month now   :yahoo:

Offline Noluck

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

I can't wait for my booking at the end of the month now   :yahoo:

Lucky man.

theGOAT

She has had bad press on UKP, but I do think that she has learned and has improved her services. She is one that I will be revisiting and I feel may be making my top 5 quite quickly.

Thanks for the review. I wrote a Negative about her ages ago and no one has reviewed her since.

Mine is here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95415.0 

Just want to remind people that she threatened to out me, so whilst she may have learnt her lessons around charging extras she is still one not to be trusted with any personal info she could use against you.

You mention she might make your top 5.  Was wondering who these 5 are?  Will you be writing reviews for them too?  So far you have only written 2 reviews (Marley and Beks, neither of whom got a positive from me).

Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline smiley9

Thanks for the review. I wrote a Negative about her ages ago and no one has reviewed her since.

Just want to remind people that she threatened to out me, so whilst she may have learnt her lessons around charging extras she is still one not to be trusted with any personal info she could use against you.

You mention she might make your top 5.  Was wondering who these 5 are?  Will you be writing reviews for them too?  So far you have only written 2 reviews (Marley and Beks, neither of whom got a positive from me). 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Goat   :hi:

« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 07:39:36 pm by smiley9 »

Offline Cunning Punt

I remember giving her some gentle advice by email about hidden extras not long after she started and she gave me a very arrogant, dismissive response.  :thumbsdown:

Clearly other punters said the same thing so she's stopped that malarkey - just put her prices up instead, but if the hidden extras have gone, that's something.

Also worth mentioning she was banned for bad attitude not that long ago.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=105240.msg1334881#msg1334881

Personally, her past behaviour plus the inflated prices mean I am unlikely to be seeing her. But I'm glad you enjoyed, OP, and thanks for the review.

Offline Noluck

I think it always advisable and UKP advice that a punter should separate punting details from private. Never mix the two.

It looks to me like you and I have different taste in WGs. However, I will put up my top 5 and review them. Please give me a bit of time.

Offline Noluck

Personally, her past behaviour plus the inflated prices mean I am unlikely to be seeing her. But I'm glad you enjoyed, OP, and thanks for the review.

There is never an excuse for bad behaviour or attitude. However, my experience with her was fantastic. And the only bad behaviour I got was where I wanted it.... :cool:

Offline rudolph hucker

Love the quote in her FAQ section

Offline Noluck

You mention she might make your top 5.  Was wondering who these 5 are?  Will you be writing reviews for them too?

My top five - sorry not reviews
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=126125.new#new

theGOAT

Don't get me wrong Noluck.  I think its good that you wrote a review for MM, and when she has a few more then this forum will have a reasonably good picture of her.  I'm glad you had a good time.

I was a bit suspicious of you - thinking you might even be MM herself imposting with a new profile after she got banned.  I doubt that now that you have done a few more posts, and with more reviews your credibility will grow.

I'll contribute to your thread about top 5 - we may well have different tastes in girls.

Offline Noluck

Don't get me wrong Noluck.  I think its good that you wrote a review for MM, and when she has a few more then this forum will have a reasonably good picture of her.  I'm glad you had a good time.

I was a bit suspicious of you - thinking you might even be MM herself imposting with a new profile after she got banned.  I doubt that now that you have done a few more posts, and with more reviews your credibility will grow.

I'll contribute to your thread about top 5 - we may well have different tastes in girls.

:drinks: