Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyNic Kilmarnock  (Read 1080 times)

Offline dthompson88

Anyone heard of her? Used to have an AW account, not listed anymore. Been texting me for meetup after i stupidly gave her my number on AW email, that was more than 6 mths ago. Called off the punt when she admitted she does bb  :vomit: but now and again she'll text asking for a meet.

Online Name Not Found

What do you want to know? She's a barebacker that hassles punters for meets  the only thing I'd want to know is how to block her number on my phone.  :dash:

Offline dthompson88

:thumbsup: True. I should be on a phone forum; how to block a number completely (Mine still gives notifications of blocked sms though - failing that, need to get a new phone that actually blocks numbers).
Maybe I'll rephrase the question; has anyone else experienced a similar problem; where you've cancelled on a WG because she turned out to be a class A skank, but they keep on hassling you? Short version, anyone else want to share stories about being hassled by WG skanks? :scare:

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

What do you want to know? She's a barebacker that hassles punters for meets  the only thing I'd want to know is how to block her number on my phone.  :dash:

I refer you to this answer.

If it's not good enough, search somewhere else. 😙

Offline dthompson88

So, I can take it from that no one else (that's viewed this thread) has experienced harassment from WGs; fair enough.

Offline randydandy2013

That's one of the main reasons for having a punting phone as it's switched off between punts and no need to worry about random texts from WG's trying to drum up business.