Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PaleTemptress in baildon  (Read 3450 times)

11 review(s) for PaleTemptress (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline cueball

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sveltily gliding out of my tidy young strumpets happy new year hotlist comes this lass. I do enjoy my over the border raids into the Yorkshire pudding teams patch, time again to don the wooly cammo's. I'd had my eye on this lass for a while, I thought it high time she got some Lancashire inside her. There is no chatter or reviews of this lass but nothing ventured nothing gained as they say.

Comms.... initial email sent to enquire about a day and time. After an exchange of emails I've got an agreed day and time. Address, phone number passed on, phone chat done and we're good to go.

Venue.... nice, clean modern apartment in baildon with plenty of free out of eye shot parking.

Looks..... yep, that's certainly her in her pics. She's a very tidy, slim young lass. She's got a nice enough face, small tits and a lovely arse :D I were happy as a pig in shit to have a romp with this lass.

The action.... refreshingly, she came down to the building entrance to greet me and walk me up to her flat.

Once inside, she's on me, her tongue is down my throat whilst my jacket is still on and the money still in my pocket. Now, that's the kind of welcome that catches my eye.

I manage to break off to get the money sorted and take my jacket off, she scurries off to squirrel the money away but she's back in seconds and locked back on me.

I'm working her clothes off until she's stood in front of me wearing just a smile, I'm smiling too, she makes a cracking sight. Quick as a flash, I'm bollock naked and dribbling in expectation.

Onto her back she goes and we're having a right old roll around snogging, both our hands are roaming all round each others bodies. I'm feeling hungry though and want a lap on her. I slobber my way down her body stopping off to have a suckle on her nipples which stand up like two little sentries.

I reach her clean, bald pussy which is naturally wet, no lube. She tastes great as my tongue and fingers have a right old explore of her. She reacts well to my oral gig and seems to be enjoying herself in a not over the top kind of way. Once I've had a good slurp on her, I move back up her body to lock on again with the mouth to mouth.

It's my turn now, I'm on my back and she slides down me to deliver the owo. She's a keen sucker, she's forcing my cock right to the back of her throat, thrutching, grunting, gipping and salivating all over it. She's putting maximum effort into getting me taities deep down her throat.

As per my usual routine, it's 69 next and on she plonks, she carries on with the greedy gorging whilst I get stuck into probing her pussy with my tongue, what a cracking view from down here. This carries on until I need some air and to dry my wet chops. A friendly pat of her arse signifies I'm ready to move on.

I'm enjoying the oral but I want this lass riding me, I request we crack on with the podging.... rubber on and on she climbs.

Her cg is a mixture of pumping, grinding and squatting and its bloody working too, I can feel me getting near the vinegar stroke. I need to get a grip though, it'll all be over in minutes if I don't do something about it.

My fix is a move of positions, into mish and we're away, I'm pumping her as she's slapping my arse with gusto. The deep snogs never stop but I do occasionally burst out laughing as she's tanning my arse :D

I need another move, into doggy, she looks a belting sight as she points her buttocks at me, beckoning me in (not her wrong un I hasten to add). I'm in and pumping away. She requests I slap her arse as I'm fucking her. I oblige with consideration, I ask her to state how hard to slap her arse, she's screaming harder harder harder. I end up giving her some proper hard stinging slaps that has her cheeks properly glowing red. She's cheering and shouting at me to slap it harder. I'm laughing my head off at this, I'm happy enough just for the comedy of it rather than any sadistic thinking in my head (yes, I too have noticed this is becoming an habit :D). She's bloody loving it, puffing, panting and properly wailing at me.

I'm getting near now though. I did think of her cim like but I'm having such a good time inside her I decide that I'm going to grip her hips and give her a right old rogering to pop in my bag.

I pop in my bag, slide away from her and flop on the bed. I've done just over 3/4's of my hour locked onto/into this lass and I'm well happy with that.

Clean up, more snogs and a friendly natter about this and that sees me strolling back out into the winter sun a happy little over the border raider.

To sum up.... I were a little unsure of this lass in the beginning, I've had no intel whatsoever from any source. But thought, let's give her a go and see where it goes. I had a great time riding this keen young lass. I could say in attitude she's a punt similar to sgk on the other side of the penines. One of the few young ones that made me feel like she wanted me to do what I'm doing rather than letting me do what I'm doing.

Would I recommend.... yes, I would. She's young, fit and keen. For a punter like me that's a good mix.

Would I return.... yes, she's nudged herself on the return rota. Right gaff, right location, right attitude, right service and at the right money.

Offline shyjamal

Nice review... on my podge list she goes  :drinks:

Is she blond or red head?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Oooh MrCB that reads like a right good podging.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Glad to see you're still enjoying the finer things in life on the RIGHT side of the border.  :D :D

Offline cueball

She's blonde ish Jamal... the pic of her stood up facing the wall is quite new I think and sums her up well.

Offline YorkshireLad

You beat me to the TOFTT  :hi:..I agree she's a good one & definitely worth seeing again.

mediumjoe

Absolutely brilliant Cueball, love a girl with a sense of humour,  what a find ,  good body shags like a rabbit,  obviously enjoys her work, and reasonably priced,  and on the right side of the hills.  Joe

Offline frankc

Great reviewing as usual CB.....She must be a good shag if your comparing her to ShoolGirlKate that alone shoots her right to the top of my HL.

Thanks for reviewing Pal..

Offline stevedave

Cheers for the review, as always, cueball  :hi:

Sounds like a grand punt, and someone who's been on my possible list for a while, she may have just got bumped up a few places!

Offline ISTS2005

Great reviewing as usual CB.....She must be a good shag if your comparing her to ShoolGirlKate that alone shoots her right to the top of my HL.

Thanks for reviewing Pal..

I agree!

Offline ISTS2005

Is that picture of her by the dressing table her? She looks to have red hair in that, are they her tits CB?

Offline YorkshireLad

I think she is a natural redhead but dyes her hair blonde/brunette & those are her tits

Offline ISTS2005

I think she is a natural redhead but dyes her hair blonde/brunette & those are her tits

Great stuff, thanks YL! Your review was very helpful too pal.

Offline cueball

She must be a good shag if your comparing her to ShoolGirlKate

Yes, an enthusiastic youngster isn't that common

Is that picture of her by the dressing table her? She looks to have red hair in that, are they her tits CB?

YL sums her up nicely.... yes,, the pic is her but her hairs now a different colour

Number15

Jesus Christ it looks like there will be a queue for this one!

Brunettelover

Great review but just a quick question (seeing as I'm booked to see her next week)

You say she has a nice enough face and then at the end she's fit. How pretty is she? I am becoming rather picky these days   :music:

Offline Turtle Z

Great review but just a quick question (seeing as I'm booked to see her next week)

You say she has a nice enough face and then at the end she's fit. How pretty is she? I am becoming rather picky these days   :music:

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that but a punter who's seen her told me she wasn't pretty at all, in fact he described her as 'chavvy'.

Brunettelover

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that but a punter who's seen her told me she wasn't pretty at all, in fact he described her as 'chavvy'.

Ahhh damn  :( but her communication has been spot on so I think I'll ride with it. Pun intended lol

Cheers for the feedback though  :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

As tz said, looks are down to your own opinion. I had no complaints with her face, she's got a cracking slim body and gives an enthusiastic podge.

Just go and make your own mind up. I cannot factor in each person's preferance in looks. All I can say is you'll get a good punt in a safe gaff with a clean lass that tries......

And that's what this game is all about.

Brunettelover

As tz said, looks are down to your own opinion. I had no complaints with her face, she's got a cracking slim body and gives an enthusiastic podge.

Just go and make your own mind up. I cannot factor in each person's preferance in looks. All I can say is you'll get a good punt in a safe gaff with a clean lass that tries......

And that's what this game is all about.

Agreed pal. I'm no Brad Pitt so can't be too pushy in these matters lol. I'll defo see her and report back  :)

Offline cueball

I'm no Brad Pitt

As long as we're clean, polite and act right, the bundle of twenty pound notes makes us all brad pitt.....

You choose a lass you fancy, the cash makes her fancy you.... or at least perform like she does  :hi:

Brunettelover

As long as we're clean, polite and act right, the bundle of twenty pound notes makes us all brad pitt.....

You choose a lass you fancy, the cash makes her fancy you.... or at least perform like she does  :hi:

Well said  :hi: :yahoo:

Offline YorkshireLad

It looks like she is back...

Offline cueball

It looks like she is back...

Hmm...  I'd tread slightly careful there. Has her profile been sold? Seems a quick return from a one way emigration ticket  :unknown:

Of course, I'm a cynical swine, probably genuine and she's back  :unknown:

marlboro20

It's the same girl... she's come back

Offline Tricks

Outcalls only stated on her profile :unknown:

Does anyone know if that is correct?

Offline YorkshireLad

Outcalls only stated on her profile :unknown:

Does anyone know if that is correct?

Yeah & hotel incalls once a week.