Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Kendra of GEA  (Read 1531 times)

Offline Budgie

External Link/Members Only

After reading Zag's review I was intending to give Kendra a miss but I had a severe case of the horn and after phoning round, possibly because of the holidays, the only girl available was Kendra. Despite my better judgement the Bobby got the better of me and I made the booking.

Kendra herself is pretty enough but the services on offer were half hearted to say the least. Started of with some light kissing then asked her for a BJ. This consisted of a few sucks on the bellend then trying to wank me off. I stopped her and told her to just use her mouth and make an effort for some deepthroat and to be fair she did as asked. After a bit it was on with a jacket and some mish. As I lay on her she covered her face with her hands which was more than a little off putting. I'm no Brad Pitt but I'm not the Elephant Man either. Turned her over for doggy then tried some anal. Unfortunately she was too tight for me so I gave up and lay back for more OWO which, after telling her to just use her mouth again, resulted in CIM.

She said she'd only started working a couple of weeks ago. I never pushed it but I'm sure she is Emily from GE.

Offline Fifer79

I went with Emily of GE on her 1st day and to be honest the pics look like they could be her. I had a great time but was before i was a member here. She was a bit shy and not very forthcoming but i excused it as she had just started and she let me deep throat face fuck her pretty hard and took my load on her tounge and face like a pro so left prretty happy. I always wanted a repeat but she left and reviews here don't look too clever. I've been off the punting for a while but going to get back to it soon.

Offline zag69

Oh Dear. You can't say you weren't warned. I'm getting very hesitant of booking GEA girls now as the prices are way too high and the girls are shite. You should have came on her face to teach the lazy wee bitch a lesson. They had a purple patch last year with the babes Alia, Lucie and Sophie (not the current one but the very sexy one in her late twenties). If they were to come back I'd be back in a flash.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 08:23:21 pm by zag69 »

Offline Budgie

:dash:

Zag, like I said the horn got the better of me but at the end of the day you did warn us so I've only myself to blame.

I agree with the quality on offer at GEA. Of the current crop Ivy and Camilla are the only ones I'd recommend. The girls have said Ashlee might be coming back so I'll definitely be seeing her if she does return. Probably give the new girl Harper a try once she starts. Hopefully some decent girls will be appearing in the new year.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 08:23:53 pm by Budgie »

Offline zag69

Budgie, any idea if the other Sophie might come back? You did a review of her a while back and I only seen her once and I'm kicking myself for that. The ultimate would be if Alia were to come back she was fucking awesome.

Game on

I know what's been said is stay away, but I'm tempted?
She looks good in those profile picture's, cracking body  ;)

Offline Budgie

It's up to you but if you have a punt with her you'll end up on here posting a negative review the same as me.