Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen Mariangela in London?  (Read 3179 times)

JimboH88x

Interested in seeing Mariangela External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen her? can't find any reviews - she does look amazing tho!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 09:13:15 pm by JimboH88x »

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
250 ph
ee
over 30
i very much doubt anyone has  :hi:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jimmyredcab

250 ph
ee
over 30
i very much doubt anyone has  :hi:

Most of our members have more sense, especially when she calls the fee "a donation".    :dash:

JimboH88x

I am relatively new to this, is there something I am missing?

Offline rpg

250 ph--more than most of us are prepared to pay.
ee--As you'll see from the many threads lots of people have had bad meetings with EE's
over 30 --OK with me but again most prefer younger.

Offline ghighi

You can fuck a decent EE for 100 pounds an hr, why bother paying 250?  :dash: Looked at her preferred gift, she like gift card. I am wondering will it end up on ebay?  :P

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Matium

Offline ghighi

I suspect she is in her early forty if the profile saying she is mid 30 :hi:

RustyShackleford

Can't see a thing on that web page. It wants cookies and Flash! WTF?  :dash:  Why do people bother with this tripe?

Tclark

I have seen her. I would HIGHLY recommend her. Don't listen to the above comments, you get what you pay for in life - she was worth every penny. Her English is excellent and is very intelligent, would place her at 35 - Looks like a Victoria Secrets model, very tall. imo pictures don't do her justice. Looks a bit like a blonde Gisele Bundchen, definitely worth it. Treat yourself pal.

Conwy

I had a PM from a seasoned punter on another site a few months back recommending her to me.

I never saw her because of the degree of overlap between her and the ladies I am already seeing.

So, she's probably bona fide.

C

herelonely

I have seen her. I would HIGHLY recommend her. Don't listen to the above comments, you get what you pay for in life - she was worth every penny. Her English is excellent and is very intelligent, would place her at 35 - Looks like a Victoria Secrets model, very tall. imo pictures don't do her justice. Looks a bit like a blonde Gisele Bundchen, definitely worth it. Treat yourself pal.

First time poster highly recommends 9 months after negative thread, 'don't listen to above commnets'...

I may be new here but hhmmm

James999

A Brain ?

James999

imo pictures don't do her justice.

What a pointless statement, the photos are heavily photoshopped, and that's usually to hide faults, if you are implying that she is better looking that the photos of her that she has had photoshopped then that would mean she was fucking stupid to use those photos and photoshop  :music:

Odd that you should arrive just to spout such crap  :dash: