Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a tall girl over 6ft anyone recommend  (Read 3197 times)

Offline vision2014

Looking for a tall girl over 6ft worcestershire or midlands who can be recommend age etc not bothered thanks

Offline Littlefoot

Looking for a tall girl over 6ft worcestershire or midlands who can be recommend age etc not bothered thanks

I've sent you a PM

Offline Clicktocollect

Holly Summers is quite tall
External Link/Members Only
I'm still deciding on what to put in the review but she was very tall, looked quite young and was happy to put the effort in.

Offline Samjos

Holly summers... How tall is quite tall

I would be interested in anyone over 6' especially if around 6'4"" and above!!!!

Offline M8gic

Ava Koxxx tours around the country so worth keeping an eye on.

Offline largecock1234567

Here you mate.... had a fair bit fun with this one.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline dicksplash09

Wouldn't know wether to fuck her or fight her !

Offline Stapler

Why don't you see 6'-1" Divine Miss M again?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=103369.msg1222533#msg1222533

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

JB1963

Only 5'11" - very tall for me. And a real beauty. Enjoyed her a lot.

Offline dubs

Only 5'11" - very tall for me. And a real beauty. Enjoyed her a lot.

Can you write a proper review then?

JB1963

@ dubs:

I did - it is on the Lush website. On Kyra's profile. Where it belongs. But it only shows on the members' site. So here a copy / paste:

Wednesday, 30 November 2016 23:01 posted by JB1963
An ebony goddess.... One, if not the prettiest woman I have been with in my life.... The photos are not exaggerating anything, Kyra is a feast for the eyes. And a smart and friendly young lady.

Offline vision2014

Thanks JB she sounds interesting can you personal message me to where the incalls take place thanks

JB1963

Thanks JB she sounds interesting can you personal message me to where the incalls take place thanks

Sorry - don't have PM privileges yet... 

Downtown Birmingham.... The website has more details

Offline tesla

@ dubs:

I did - it is on the Lush website. On Kyra's profile. Where it belongs. But it only shows on the members' site. So here a copy / paste:

Wednesday, 30 November 2016 23:01 posted by JB1963
An ebony goddess.... One, if not the prettiest woman I have been with in my life.... The photos are not exaggerating anything, Kyra is a feast for the eyes. And a smart and friendly young lady.

JB your review ( NOT THE ABOVE) on the review page is not in accordance with the site rules, you should ask admin to remove and rewrite separately.

- Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking. Only one review thread is permissible per punt. Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a single punt be split into multiple review threads. Do not post the same review in multiple regions. Only sex workers can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency / establishment / brothel. Past or current sex workers or anyone related to a sex worker (e.g. boyfriend) may not review any other sex worker. Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline themightyimp

5'-8" is not that tall!

It is if you are vertically challenged yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :yahoo:
Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.
Banned by: daviemac