Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess massage heworth  (Read 3771 times)

Offline Spakattacker

External Link/Members Only

Paid my first visit to jess / Melissa last week after wanting to try someone new , and looking on here for inspiration I wasn't disappointed at all massage was as good as with sheng or nikki from hexham I paid £55 for hour full body with he meet was arranged via what's app with ease and comms were good throughout, The actual massage room was the best I've ever been in and she is a very fit women. Will definitely be going back hopefully sooner rather than later .

Offline pbps

Did you arrange he before meeting or during the massage?

Offline Kev3773

Had another meeting today with this lovely lass and I'm glad to say she's in good spirits after the derogatory comments on here the other day from the now banned fantasist. She had been upset and contemplated giving up but fortunately for us she wasn't going to let him win. A great sensual massage was had and left extremely happy. She is my go to for massages at the moment.  :hi:

Born to punt

I'm going to make a booking for my next day off to see her

Offline Tonguetwister85

How far from Haworth metro is she? I'm up that way in a couple weeks and she seems worth a visit?

Offline Kev3773

How far from Haworth metro is she? I'm up that way in a couple weeks and she seems worth a visit?

Thought you would be sticking with cherry after all Jess only does massage and he, no cock sucking and taking pictures of your cock  :sarcastic:

Offline wishlist85

Did she take any clothes off and let you touch.....i fancy a visit :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline pbounty

Had another meeting today with this lovely lass and I'm glad to say she's in good spirits after the derogatory comments on here the other day from the now banned fantasist. She had been upset and contemplated giving up but fortunately for us she wasn't going to let him win. A great sensual massage was had and left extremely happy. She is my go to for massages at the moment.  :hi:

on par with sheng ?

Offline Kev3773

Did she take any clothes off and let you touch.....i fancy a visit :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

No and no  :hi:

Offline Kev3773

on par with sheng ?

You would need to visit and decide for yourself as we aren't all easily pleased in the same way. I've visited Sheng many times and always enjoyed myself. Jess is much younger and prettier her technique is different but not in a bad way so I can't tell if you would enjoy but would be surprised if you didn't  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 06:46:49 pm by alfie2013 »

Offline sqlbatsman

Its a 2-3 mins walk from the metro  :hi:

You would need to visit and decide for yourself as we aren't all easily pleased in the same way. I've visited Sheng many times and always enjoyed myself. Jess is much younger and prettier her technique is different but not in a bad way so I can't tell if you would enjoy but would be surprised if you didn't  :hi:

Jess definitely has a very different technique to most oriental style massages I thought. Obviously comes down to personal preference but I kinda really liked it and would certainly go back again. It also helps that she is a very attractive and is a nice pleasant lady.  :thumbsup:

Born to punt

I have a booking for next week looking forward to it

Offline Tonguetwister85

Seeing as though cherry is no longer in north east no ill not be sticking to her haha! Thanks for remembering me though Alfie I'm touched 😂😂