Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental Faye - Leicester  (Read 1833 times)

10 review(s) for orientalfaye (7 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online mrkobiashi79

:hi: Evening gents ,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Holidays are over and I fancied a punt to bring in the new year , I knew one Of my favourite Chinese ladies was back in Leicester so I gave her a call.

£100 for an hour , got there and she was all over me kissing me and hugging me , I always appreciate this and feels like a gfe .

Started off with a nice kiss and cuddle and then some tickling of the old fella to wake him up then on with the condom for some deep slow sucking and lovely sloppy sounds and low moaning , this went on for about 15 mins and I was in heaven just watching her slide it all in.

She then moved onto the top of me and held me close and had a great way of riding my cock making me look at her, she would say look at me baby...very sexy indeed , lovely pointed boobs and a cute ass to match her very pretty face..we swapped and I got on top and just enjoyed her looking up at me with that smile and then asked her to turn around onto her knees , and slid in from behind , nice and tight and nice seeing her with Some hair , I don't like it bald if I'm honest.

First cum finished and she cleaned me up and gave me a really good massage , firm soft hands and sat astride my back ... lasted about fifteen mins . Then moved onto. Round two...I had her in a few
Positions and she was loving it as much as me... opted for a hand job as I'm usually a one shot guy but She managed to get me empty again .. very enjoyable hour..I think she is here for another week....go get some :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I've been there a couple of times and haven't been let down as yet.

Does the maid still make you wait across the road? That bit is so damn obvious.

I think you just saw the same girl you reviewed before that made me shoot over to Leicester :)

Glad to hear you have a good'un matey

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Is she still in Leicester?

Profile is being accessed from China today.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

It's always "Faye" but every week it's a different "Faye", difference being here they usually use genuine profile photos of the current girl or so I believe, I'm sure my friend MrK will give his more accurate opinion on this as I only went on his recommendations, and I'm glad I did :)

Online mrkobiashi79

It's always "Faye" but every week it's a different "Faye", difference being here they usually use genuine profile photos of the current girl or so I believe, I'm sure my friend MrK will give his more accurate opinion on this as I only went on his recommendations, and I'm glad I did :)

:hi: hi dude , yes she is still waving you across the road from the house it's ok if you have been before you can pre empt  when she's about to appear and to be fair I only see her hand waving through the gate these days.

Yes it's a different Faye every week , same name different lady , I will only go there when I know of the two crackers are on duty and the madam will always tell me when they are coming to Leicester always a good time had with these lovelies ,   :thumbsup:

Offline chris6105

Is the place across  road to car electrics. If so know the madam very well

Offline glenmere

Is the madam up for some cheeky action does anyone know - ?

Offline Drake

MrK, does the girl there this week have fake or natural boobs?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Is the place across  road to car electrics. If so know the madam very well

Yes same place

Online mrkobiashi79

MrK, does the girl there this week have fake or natural boobs?

:hi: nice pointy real boobs I'm delighted to say

Online mrkobiashi79

:hi: still In Leicester CT , she's off to London next week I believe