Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Love Maya - Aberdeen  (Read 1094 times)

4 review(s) for LOVE MAYA (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline looking777

This punt happened just before Christmas.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£60 for hh - OW (though she advertises without at discretion, I didn't push it so she might for extra)

She is Romanian, but before everyone starts piling on the hate remember that Aberdeen is dire (and tbh one of my first ever AW experiences was with a Romanian girl back in 2012 and she was very nice and I saw her a couple of times before she left Aberdeen.  This was before I knew from you guys to look out for most of them).

I almost didn't post it just because the punt itself was fairly unremarkable.  Simple comms through text arranged the meet at a flat near Union Square.  I could tell her english wasn't great, but she seemed amicable enough so I kept going.  Because of her sparse profile (and also being one of the fake "Greeks" on ES... External Link/Members Only ) and lack of reviews I was apprehensive and ready to bolt if things went south. 

Arrived at the flat and went up.  Basic and clean little place so felt ok.  She is a very skinny girl and petite, the 5'4" on her profile seems right, with a pretty face and smile.  She had on matching flowery bra and panties and looked cute and girl-next-door.  It was confirmed pretty quickly that her english wasn't good at all, but we were able to communicate enough to get going. 

We both stripped and started by lying next to each other on the bed and kissing while I felt her up.  This is the real reason I went from not bothering about posting this to thinking it worthwhile.  She had the most perfect tits I could remember seeing (and feeling).  They're not huge, but big for a girl her size and incredibly perky and firm, but definitely not fake.  Absolutely worth a go.  The pics in her profile don't convey the perfection.

Next went to 69, covered oral from her, where I enjoyed her fresh and tasty pussy then hit a couple basic positions and blew my load.  Got a bit of a massage off her for the remaining time and I was surprised at how hard she pushed.  Not one of those oily rub downs with no pressure.  No, she really went at my back for her tiny frame.  It wasn't polished technique and at times could have done with slowing down, but you couldn't accuse her of being too light with her touch.

Showered and left.  All in all a basic punt with a sexy girl with amazing tits for £60 with covered oral.  For Aberdeen this felt like a win.