Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bianka forever  (Read 1233 times)

6 review(s) for  Bianka forever (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

mrpeterman

External Link/Members Only

Good comes last night arranged appointment for this morning confirmed again this morning

All services confirmed kissing owo 69 sex for £50 for 30 mins.

Arrived at bullring at 10 mins before appointment as she said walking distance from there 3 mins, google maps said 13 mins, text her got radio silence , couldn't find her flat still got radio silence eventually got a text from another number saying it was her , but gave me no help in finding her apartment.

Walked up and down her street again, I swear to god her apartment block does not exist !

Then got another text to say ire missed my time slot (which I had)

Don't know if she was time asking me or genuinely problem however the radio silence on her phone delay in replying on another number and not being there to "guide me in" leaves me to give her a neg

I made the location in good time parked where she suggested and got rAdio silence

Poor form

Offline PepeMAGA

Maybe a double booking? Justified negative

Online Punterperson1971

I've saw her and reviewed her and had no problem with finding her apartment but I agree that's definitely a negative communication was rubbish

mrpeterman

So the text her today to see what the fuck happened yesterday, today she gives me a totally different apartment number, clear concise directions where her apartment is, I'e on what side of street and how far up it is etc..

Would you return?

I get feeling when I got texted yesterday by her from another number she was either double booked or her duo mate text me shit detials

To be clear I got yesterday her apartment number which I either mistook or read as the apartment block number...now I'm sure I know what I  rec'd by am thinking perhaps mistakes happen, we all do this from time to time.

Can't make up my mind to return, hedging bets by plan b Paris lamour but don't want to mess her about if I get in as I like seeing her and don't want to cancel and get blocked by Paris

So would you return?

Online Punterperson1971

Offline andyruns

Is there a secret to arranging  a meet with Bianka?
I have tried several times. Call her in advance, seems to prefer text. Arranged the time ,got the location. I sent confirmation 1 hour before. She is reply to my texts. Then  at the time arranged for meet absolutely no communication from her.

mrpeterman

Mate that's not dissimilar to my one experience... I won't bother again

Offline BustaNut

I wouldn't dwell on it mate, you dodged a bullet IMO. She's due another 'retirement' any day now...............that's probably her sixth one to date.