Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Roxaxxxx Glasgow  (Read 4288 times)

18 review(s) for Roxaxxxx (16 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 7iron

External Link/Members Only

£100 for 60 minutes

Really wanted to sample some of the better reviewed British girls. Couldn't get matching times. Had a wee search and this lady caught my eye. She has no feedback on here, so decided to TOFTT, Although she has plenty of AW feedback. So not sure if that's TOFTT!!

Comms were 1st class. She is Polish but has a great grasp of the English language, although tells me the Scottish accent can be a challenge.Replied to my texts fairly quickly.

When I read city centre location I feared a hotel, not sampled that challenge, although prepared to do it, it unsettles me, maybe once I have done it. Anyway I digress, she has a flat behind St Enochs. Perfect for the carparks. 2 minute walk.

I got a text right on time. Straight in, ground floor. Usual hide behind the door which is to be expected given what she was wearing. Red Basque type thing with matching stockings and suspenders. Great big pair of tits, not enormous, which suits me. High heels brought her up to my height.

Got the cash out of the way, went for 60 minutes for the 1hr, now realise that is too long for me at my age! 30 from now on. She left the room with the cash, which I don't particularly like, but hey ho.

When she returned she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a very passionate kiss, tongues, not DFK, which I am glad, I don't go for that. She was unbuttoning my shirt and running her hands all over me, whilst grinding up against me, getting me rock hard by this time. Mission accomplished. What just happened was typical of her service. I did not feel like a punter, I felt like her boyfriend. Result, I felt totally relaxed and raring to go.

I got stripped and on to the bed and straight on to OWO. Her technique was great, going for the deep throat, but as I am bigger than average (no bragging, just describing) she couldn't get all the way down, it wasn't for the lack of trying and her eyes were streaming from the effort.

I then decided after around 10 minutes it was time for reverse oral. Went to sample a very groomed pussy, tiny wee landing strip and everything looked very tight. You know that way when you go down to some pussies and it's all hanging out like something out of a butcher's package? Not this one, this smallest clit I have seen. She allowed fingers in and also a wee thumb gently pushed into her bum hole had her moaning.

After that, Mish, which she received with great enthusiasm. Then doggy which was too much for me and I popped.

Lay back and then had a chat, soon I was hard again. Mish, doggy and cowgirl, but I was not up to popping for a 2nd time. Lesson learned

Finished and had a shower, was probably there for 45 minutes.

Summarising.

Comms 10/10
Figure. She has a nice body, not toned but still shapely
Looks. Nice looking without being a stunner
VFM. £60 for 30 minutes is perfect and for you younger guys £100 for 60. Great VFM
Location. Great modern and clean.

Would I see her again? Yes.

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only

£100 for 60 minutes

Really wanted to sample some of the better reviewed British girls. Couldn't get matching times. Had a wee search and this lady caught my eye. She has no feedback on here, so decided to TOFTT, Although she has plenty of AW feedback. So not sure if that's TOFTT!!

Comms were 1st class. She is Polish but has a great grasp of the English language, although tells me the Scottish accent can be a challenge.Replied to my texts fairly quickly.

When I read city centre location I feared a hotel, not sampled that challenge, although prepared to do it, it unsettles me, maybe once I have done it. Anyway I digress, she has a flat behind St Enochs. Perfect for the carparks. 2 minute walk.

I got a text right on time. Straight in, ground floor. Usual hide behind the door which is to be expected given what she was wearing. Red Basque type thing with matching stockings and suspenders. Great big pair of tits, not enormous, which suits me. High heels brought her up to my height.

Got the cash out of the way, went for 60 minutes for the 1hr, now realise that is too long for me at my age! 30 from now on. She left the room with the cash, which I don't particularly like, but hey ho.

When she returned she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a very passionate kiss, tongues, not DFK, which I am glad, I don't go for that. She was unbuttoning my shirt and running her hands all over me, whilst grinding up against me, getting me rock hard by this time. Mission accomplished. What just happened was typical of her service. I did not feel like a punter, I felt like her boyfriend. Result, I felt totally relaxed and raring to go.

I got stripped and on to the bed and straight on to OWO. Her technique was great, going for the deep throat, but as I am bigger than average (no bragging, just describing) she couldn't get all the way down, it wasn't for the lack of trying and her eyes were streaming from the effort.

I then decided after around 10 minutes it was time for reverse oral. Went to sample a very groomed pussy, tiny wee landing strip and everything looked very tight. You know that way when you go down to some pussies and it's all hanging out like something out of a butcher's package? Not this one, this smallest clit I have seen. She allowed fingers in and also a wee thumb gently pushed into her bum hole had her moaning.

After that, Mish, which she received with great enthusiasm. Then doggy which was too much for me and I popped.

Lay back and then had a chat, soon I was hard again. Mish, doggy and cowgirl, but I was not up to popping for a 2nd time. Lesson learned

Finished and had a shower, was probably there for 45 minutes.

Summarising.

Comms 10/10
Figure. She has a nice body, not toned but still shapely
Looks. Nice looking without being a stunner
VFM. £60 for 30 minutes is perfect and for you younger guys £100 for 60. Great VFM
Location. Great modern and clean.

Would I see her again? Yes.
Hmmmm..shes good,I'll give her that :rolleyes:

She has been reviewed on here before, and I'm one of the people that reviewed her, and gave her a 'Neutral'...The number on her link has changed... If you type 3195117 (the number on her old link)into the search bar all reviews on her will appear  :wackogirl:

She seems to have changed her ways a good bit with regards to your review...I thought her English was poor, and she wasn't the most pleasant or talkative and arsed about with her phone too much for my Liking...Her OWO and DFK were pretty good though.... I did see her 3 times way back when...But was slightly naïve back then..Have not and would not see again..

I would say she's been on AW since about Oct 2015 not Nov 2016 as stated on her profile :dash:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 06:22:27 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Game of scones

Aye she had 2 profiles different prices and I also reviewed her similar experience to previous post

Offline Clattypats

She has no feedback on here, so decided to TOFTT,

I'm not understanding this part 7iron...You've not seen her before...BUT..."What just happened was typical of her service" :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 06:50:05 pm by Clattypats »

Offline 7iron

I'm not understanding this part 7iron...You've not seen her before...But "What just happened was typical of her service" :unknown:
No never seen her. I just meant what had just happened was typical of what I was about to receive.

Offline 7iron

She seems to have changed her ways a good bit with regards to your review...I thought her English was poor, and she wasn't the most pleasant or talkative and arsed about with her phone too much for my Liking.
On her English, maybe comparitive to foreigners I have been with and as a language student, she has a better grasp than I do of my learning language. She could not have been more pleasant, maybe I brought that side of her out with my striking good looks  :lol: Never once went near her phone, well until I was almost dressed. Funny looking at her original reviews, how different the guys judge her looks!

Offline Clattypats

On her English, maybe comparitive to foreigners I have been with and as a language student, she has a better grasp than I do of my learning language. She could not have been more pleasant, maybe I brought that side of her out with my striking good looks  :lol: Never once went near her phone, well until I was almost dressed. Funny looking at her original reviews, how different the guys judge her looks!
Well maybe she's took heed of her 'previous' reviews and had a major transformation. :unknown:

Is she still working with another polish girl, from the same flat then?  :bomb:

Offline 7iron

Well maybe she's took heed of her 'previous' reviews and had a major transformation. :unknown:

Is she still working with another polish girl, from the same flat then?  :bomb:
That I don't know, certainly never saw or heard any other girl and if she does, I won't be back.

Offline Clattypats

That I don't know, certainly never saw or heard any other girl and if she does, I won't be back.
Sexy Emma External Link/Members Only (I've reviewed her)used to work from the same flat.. Unknown to me I booked her about a week later and it turned out the same Flat...(was a while ago so circumstances may have changed :unknown:)

Her profile is down just now...Or maybe she's set up a new one aswell :rolleyes:...Don't have time to look through AW just now....Just a heads up..  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 09:12:27 pm by Clattypats »

Offline 7iron

Sexy Emma External Link/Members Only (I've reviewed her)used to work from the same flat.. Unknown to me I booked her about a week later and it turned out the same Flat...(was a while ago so circumstances may have changed :unknown:)

Her profile is down just now...Or maybe she's set up a new one aswell :rolleyes:...Don't have time to look through AW just now....Just a heads up..  :thumbsup:
Appreciate that Clatty  :thumbsup:

Offline Clattypats

Appreciate that Clatty  :thumbsup:
Here is sexy Emma's new link to her profile External Link/Members Only

Someone has just reviewed her...And based on the area mentioned I would imagine it is still the same flat :bomb:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 09:00:21 am by Clattypats »

Offline 7iron

Here is sexy Emma's new link to her profile External Link/Members Only

Someone has just reviewed her...And based on the area mentioned I would imagine it is still the same flat :bomb:
that's noted!! Cheers

Offline timmy1

havent seen her before but on her new profile she lists swallowing, wasnt on the old one as im always on the lookout for it, can someone confirm if she does indeed swallow? ;)

Offline Clattypats

havent seen her before but on her new profile she lists swallowing, wasnt on the old one as im always on the lookout for it, can someone confirm if she does indeed swallow? ;)
she didn't with me...Spat it into a wipe :thumbsup: ...But that was months ago :unknown:

Offline jamesdean1964

I recently reviewed Sexy Emma. It does sound like the same place.
Ground floor flat, only one on that floor next to the lift. Near Stockwell street.
I also didn't hear anybody else in the flat.

Offline 7iron

I can confirm that she does indeed swallow.

Offline Clattypats

I can confirm that she does indeed swallow.
Did she tell you this or actually do it :unknown:

Offline Clattypats

She told me.
And if had a pound for what everyone told me that was 'the truth'. .I'd be a very rich man :rolleyes:

Offline 7iron

And if had a pound for what everyone told me that was 'the truth'. .I'd be a very rich man :rolleyes:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: