Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork Isabelle-sex Glasgow UK NEED HELP  (Read 1409 times)

Offline MasterSplinter

External Link/Members Only

Just wondering if anyone has been with this girl before? She seems perfect for me but just doing some research before I give her a message. Any info is appriciated. Thank you!

Offline Matrix

I've fucked her a few times through in the Capital. Can sometimes be a wee bit mechanical in the sack but is very sexy and gives great head (£10 extra for owo, you must ask). Great watching her fantastic arse arse bounce up and down in reverse cowgirl. She goes like a rabbit/jackhammer. Definitely worth a quick splash and dash. Just make sure you tell her exactly what you want before you part with the cash. I.E Owo, number of comes etc.

Offline MasterSplinter

I've fucked her a few times through in the Capital. Can sometimes be a wee bit mechanical in the sack but is very sexy and gives great head (£10 extra for owo, you must ask). Great watching her fantastic arse arse bounce up and down in reverse cowgirl. She goes like a rabbit/jackhammer. Definitely worth a quick splash and dash. Just make sure you tell her exactly what you want before you part with the cash. I.E Owo, number of comes etc.

Thank you for getting back, do you know by any chance who her friend is? In her profile it states she has a friend who "can join us" so I would love to see her profile if it exists. Thank you again.

Offline Courtney

Just wondering if anyone has been with this girl before? She seems perfect for me but just doing some research before I give her a message. Any info is appriciated. Thank you!

Looks like a different girl using Erikkas profile to me. :unknown: ....feedback is now hidden.

....hasn't logged in since 15/12/2016.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 09:43:48 pm by Courtney »

Offline Matrix

Thank you for getting back, do you know by any chance who her friend is? In her profile it states she has a friend who "can join us" so I would love to see her profile if it exists. Thank you again.

I've no idea.

Offline Matrix

Looks like a different girl using Erikkas profile to me. :unknown: ....feedback is now hidden.

Back in Romania over xmas most likely, probably setting up a beauty parlour  :rolleyes:

As for the hidden feeback, this is speculation, perhaps she's been left the "boycott these bitches" spam which a lot of romanian girls have had left on their profiles. A lot of the fairly good ones too. TomWest87 is the culprit. Was he not on here before?

Ah he was Tom_west banned dickhead and a previous profile banned for threatening punters here. Can't remember that name but he's a serious arsehole.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 10:14:49 pm by Matrix »

Offline MasterSplinter

Oh noo, this is the perfect girl for me. Would really like to see her... Do you have any recommendations for someone similar? Also do you think its a good idea to try contact her? thanks, p.s. im new here

Offline Matrix

Oh noo, this is the perfect girl for me. Would really like to see her... Do you have any recommendations for someone similar? Also do you think its a good idea to try contact her? thanks, p.s. im new here

She'll most likely be back after the holiday season.

Tell me Splinter, How come when I click on your review it comes up with nothing?

Offline MasterSplinter

She'll most likely be back after the holiday season.

Tell me Splinter, How come when I click on your review it comes up with nothing?

Actually I kinda mucked up, I only wanted to make a post  but couldn't find a way of doing so(i know how now) and i thought the only way was to post a review. Still learning because im new so I do apologise!

Offline Clattypats

At least according to her FAQ, she is 10000 % independent :rolleyes: