Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mf couple glasgow  (Read 2836 times)

Rangerslad

Can anyone recommend a good MF couple to see in glasgow. Looking to spit roast the girl etc no male on male stuff I'm straight

Offline JackDee

or you find a guy on here and do a double booking. 

Offline bigarchie

Double booking with a punter on here sounds good, not my scene but could be few interested ?

I have seen Christina on here a couple of times, a bit expensive but she's worth a punt for a wee treat. She works near Hampden if that suits and she does threesomes with her partner, could be a good bet, anyone ever seen the two of them ?

:drinks:

billyboy69

I saw Christina and her partner Roy a while ago as i had a wee hankering for something different although i was not looking for any mm action..!! She is a nice looking girl and pics are accurate they were a very pleasant couple and got straight down to action with her sucking his cock whilst i played with her pussy we had her sucking on both cocks and i got to eat her out. My nerves got the better of me to be honest and i came pretty quickly no rush to get me out the door and we sat talking for a while he is Portugese she is Scottish

camcorder

Double booking with a punter on here sounds good, not my scene but could be few interested ?

I have seen Christina on here a couple of times, a bit expensive but she's worth a punt for a wee treat. She works near Hampden if that suits and she does threesomes with her partner, could be a good bet, anyone ever seen the two of them ?

:drinks:

Seen Tina and Ruy 3 or 4 times, always a fun time

Rangerslad

I think with Roy being bi it puts me off

camcorder

He is not fully bi as far as I understand... happy for a bi guy to give him oral, not sure if he would give a guy oral and as they told me definitely not really into penetration or much touching. Got the impression that if a guy asked for bi stuff all that was on offer was what i have described and probably happier with a straight MMF 3 sum where Tina is well serviced! Just my hunch.

Offline stenven

I saw Christina and her partner Roy a while ago as i had a wee hankering for something different although i was not looking for any mm action..!! She is a nice looking girl and pics are accurate they were a very pleasant couple and got straight down to action with her sucking his cock whilst i played with her pussy we had her sucking on both cocks and i got to eat her out. My nerves got the better of me to be honest and i came pretty quickly no rush to get me out the door and we sat talking for a while he is Portugese she is Scottish
any link please
Banned reason: Bad attitude + leech with no worthy posts in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

Davidbig1

Glasgow Lucy
External Link/Members Only
She offers couple. Big tits and guy has pretty big cock. Good show!

Offline Randy Mcknob

You would be the paying customer.  He should professional enough to resist the urge to bugger you.

Offline Mick123

Glasgow Lucy

I think she used to have pretty big cock too

Davidbig1

Not sure if you can make the trip over to Whitburn but I met with a couple over there a while ago (can't put link up as on mobile at the moment but they should show up on m/f search around EH48?).
Good fun, she is A good looking milf who is well up for a spitroast and genuinely seems to enjoy it. He's hung like a horse and straight. Good fun watching her taking a pounding from mr big dong and he seems to enjoy watching her getting fucked, really nice couple too.

Offline Wonderwall88

Glasgow Lucy
Haven't ever seen her reviewed but she looks pure filth. Put up a review please!