Sugar Babies

Author Topic: sexy babe Raquelle . Glasgow  (Read 3247 times)

3 review(s) for Hot Raquelle  (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline guns

External Link/Members Only
This was my first punt for at least 2 months and i had read a couple of favourable reviews of this girl  .
Comms were all good , done by text at first then a phone call when i got to the hotel . Glasgow city centre hotel , upmarket .
Previous reports had said that she was bigger than the pics , suggesting that she was about a size 12 which is perfect in my opinion , but when i got to the room she was very slim and pettite ( size 8 ) and she told me she has lost all the weight she had put on .
She is extremely pretty and looked great in a little top , panties and black hold ups .
I got undressed and was offered a shower but i had just showered so straight on the bed for a nice kiss and cuddle and a chat . She is very chatty and bubbly .
After a bit of kissing and fondling she got the top and panties off and started with some nice kissing on my body and she rubbed her nice shaved pussy over my now rock hard cock .
Owo was nice , but not really deep and quite brief with more wanking than actual sucking . If i return i will be asking for more sucking and a bit of dt .
I really wanted to lick her pussy so i turned her over and got down to her lovely clean shaved pussy . She seemed to enjoy it and was making all the right noises .
On with the condom and i went on top for a bit . She is extremely tight and some lads might find her too tight . We started getting into it a bit more and she was looking really sexy and was getting pretty passionate with some really nice dfk .
I turned her over for doggy and she rubbed her clit while i fucked her , flicking her long dark hair and turning round to give me some encouragement . Very sexy .
I knew i was getting close so i asked where i could cum and she said her face if i wanted . Didn't need to be asked twice and she knelt down in front of me and wanked me off all over her face , looking at me with her gorgeous eyes .
We had a laugh as she tried to get herself cleaned up and chatted for a good ten mins about her job and future plans . She is a lovely girl and very friendly with a nice soft Geordie accent . We had loads of kisses and cuddles after i had got changed and it was me who eventually had to leave . There was no rushing on her part and i was in there for 40 mins easy .
I really would rate her as one of my best punts to date and i will return when she comes back ( actually she told me i better be back lol )
No negatives with this girl ( maybe the oral could have been longer but i will ask for that next time) . Great location , beautiful girl and great service for £60 hh . I think she said she will be back up at the end of Jan so will be looking out for her .

Offline Santiago

Great stuff Guns

Thanks for the review, tried to book her two or three times, however she keeps swapping between Glasgow and Edinburgh and never managed.

She looks cracking and very good vfm.

:hi:

Offline bluelion8884

Onto the Hot List she goes, cheers fella

Offline 7iron

On to my hot list she goes. Just the type I am looking for. How did I miss her?!  :unknown:

Offline guns

See she's in Edinburgh for a few days . Would highly recommend  :thumbsup:

Offline mr small

« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 08:54:21 pm by mr small »

Offline Santiago

Cheers Guns

Managed to see her yesterday, horny wee thing, great attitude and fun, vgfm
 :hi:

mavgoose

Will look out for a Glasgow visit. Sounds good.