Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Petite Kylie  (Read 2835 times)

Offline GeorgeStevens

Saw Kylie (External Link/Members Only) a couple of weeks before Xmas. She was 7ish months pregnant. I didn't review as she was about to take a break for obvious reasons and I didn't feel a review of her at this point would be of much value if and when she returned: she was, for the record, pretty, friendly, had great tits as in her pictures and offered good OWO; however, it felt a bit rushed and we were limited on position options (but I knew what I was getting so no real complaints on this front). I kind of felt that she was ready for a break.

Anyway, the point of this post is that she has suddenly reappeared with no reference to her pregnancy on her AW page (at least at the time of writing) and available for appointments this week which seems a bit weird which ever way you look at it. If she's decided to keep working until the last minute then that's fine but I suspect it would be a big shock for any unsuspecting punter. I really hope this is the explanation though.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 04:24:37 pm by GeorgeStevens »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
From recollection, she was supposed to stop working end of November.

Perhaps she's had the baby and is now back working.

I very much doubt it if she still has the bump and failed to mention this in the current profile, as this is nothing short of misleading the punters. Not all are keen to meet a heavily pregnant WG. 

Online PepeMAGA

Hmm,  C- section would mean a big scar right now,  natural,  that Pea in a bucket feeling.  You'd think she'd have 6 months off to get in shape,  spend time with the kid.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Hmm,  C- section would mean a big scar right now,  natural,  that Pea in a bucket feeling.  You'd think she'd have 6 months off to get in shape,  spend time with the kid.

Probably needs the cash for the nappies  :lol:

Offline dicksplash09

Hmm

Me the same George
I seen her mid December and it was supposed to be her last week . There is no fucking way she has dropped and come back to work  that quickly . Me thinks she's probly subbed her profile out for a few months .

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Hmm

Me the same George
I seen her mid December and it was supposed to be her last week . There is no fucking way she has dropped and come back to work  that quickly . Me thinks she's probly subbed her profile out for a few months .

That's the worst thing she can do. I can understand the EE/Thai pimps doing this and getting away with it, but being a highly-reviewed girl on here (11 reviews) and well recognised, it wouldn't be long before a returning punter spots the B&S.

BTW, she was a member on here and was banned by Admin.

Online PepeMAGA

That's the worst thing she can do. I can understand the EE/Thai pimps doing this and getting away with it, but being a highly-reviewed girl on here (11 reviews) and well recognised, it wouldn't be long before a returning punter spots the B&S.

BTW, she was a member on here and was banned by Admin.
whatever's happened, you can bet there's a negative review on the way. guys are going to look at the pos's and now she isn't listed as pregnant her phone will probably get a lot less dusty. as you sat CT not a good move.

Offline theejaculator

Its a weird one for sure.....but if its b & s then why is the profile still in the same area with in calls lined up in the usual Warwick & Worcester locations...

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 11:59:30 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline GeorgeStevens

I cant see any (sane) situation in which she's had the baby and she is physically ready to return to work, so unless she's hiding the fact that she is pregnant then either she's farmed out her profile or someone has hacked it.

Offline dicksplash09

fuck it I'm gonna ring her and ask !

Offline jimgooooo

profile has gone so must have been a mistake

Offline dicksplash09

funny that ! it was on 5 minutes ago

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
funny that ! it was on 5 minutes ago

Had a feeling that word would get to her, sooner or later.

Profile obviously NOT hacked then  :D

Online PepeMAGA

Will have to look out for similar profiles popping up soon. Doubt it was a mistake or she wouldn't have removed all the stuff about pregnancy

Offline dicksplash09

she must have been tipped off that she was the subject of discussion on here . Still can't get my head round it thou .

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Had a feeling that word would get to her, sooner or later.

she must have been tipped off that she was the subject of discussion on here . Still can't get my head round it thou .

Undoubtedly.

milo

Is this her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My apologies if I'm wrong and just confusing matters!

Offline Jawbreak

I cant see any (sane) situation in which she's had the baby and she is physically ready to return to work, so unless she's hiding the fact that she is pregnant then either she's farmed out her profile or someone has hacked it.

May be she just wanted a fuck before she popped out the sprog and thought why not get paid for it... then someone mentions that she was supposed to quit till she pops .. but in any case it is a bit weird.  :unknown:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline dicksplash09

Offline GeorgeStevens

Is this her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My apologies if I'm wrong and just confusing matters!

I'm pretty sure that's her! It's very similar language in the profile and the pics fit, although I suppose at a push it could be someone who looked very similar using more or less the same name working out of Worcester!!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 02:04:56 pm by GeorgeStevens »

Online PepeMAGA

I'm pretty sure that's her! It's very similar language in the profile and the pics fit, although I suppose at a push it could be someone who looked very similar using more or less the same name working out of Worcester!!
Her leg looks a bit ropy

Offline Jawbreak

Her leg looks a bit ropy

Surely its just the camera angle ..when you put one leg in front of the other wouldn't you say ?
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Peter unter

That is definitely her, I remember "you get your complete time"

All the other wording is the same

She must think we are all stupid?

Although no mention of being pregnant which is a bit weird  :thumbsdown:

Peter unter

I messaged her,says her old profile has been hacked and she's had the baby and back to normal

Seems bloody quick to be back in the saddle!!

Tempted to see her though

Offline Chelly

Shes a great suck and fuck Peter!

bod666

Yeah it is her - has the same phone number. And showing as available today - so soon after popping a sprog out I cant see her being a good shag. Particularly at £80 hh £140 hr
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 09:38:05 am by bod666 »

Offline GeorgeStevens

Yeah it is her - has the same phone number. And showing as available today - so soon after popping a sprog out I cant see her being a good shag. Particularly at £80 hh £140 hr

All logic says stay well away but as usual pickings are so slim in Worcester I find myself vaguely tempted for the tits and the blowjob! Must resist! At least Mell is showing as available although her number isn't showing (which normally means she's not actually available).

bod666

Kylie's green light on aw has now gone off so guess she's had enough for the day? I was tempted but I'm trying to be strong!

This one has just shown up as being available but one review since 2015 doesn't fill me with confidence! External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mel's phone was showing earlier - that's another option scrubbed. It's going to be Mrs palm and xhamster again I fear  :cry:

Dodo

Kylie's green light on aw has now gone off so guess she's had enough for the day? I was tempted but I'm trying to be strong!

This one has just shown up as being available but one review since 2015 doesn't fill me with confidence! External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mel's phone was showing earlier - that's another option scrubbed. It's going to be Mrs palm and xhamster again I fear  :cry:
     :lol: The old uns are the best  :thumbsup:

Online PepeMAGA

All logic says stay well away but as usual pickings are so slim in Worcester I find myself vaguely tempted for the tits and the blowjob! Must resist! At least Mell is showing as available although her number isn't showing (which normally means she's not actually available).
She ought to offer just bjs for a few months,  or at least have it as an option