Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brothel in Greater Brickhill (years ago) with swimming pool  (Read 1146 times)

Offline Londonchef

Does anyone remember this place? I think it was run by a lady called Sandy it was a great place and then they moved a little way away.
Does anyone know of a similar venue?

Pantherinae

IIRC it was just off of the A5? I remember it for sure. I popped in there a couple of times when passing and remember a rather nice skinny dip with a lady once. Always wondered what happened to that set up. It must have been 15-20 years ago though no?

Offline knob rocker

Does anyone remember this place? I think it was run by a lady called Sandy it was a great place and then they moved a little way away.
Does anyone know of a similar venue?

I think it was in Little Brickhill, a really nice house (if a little tired) a few hundred off the old A5. There was a bit of a scandal with the News of the World IIRC and Sandy's husband was jailed.... or something like that. They then moved to a smaller house near Ivinghoe.

I reckon I started visiting there in about 1994 ish..... As you say, a shame nowhere like that exists today.

Offline Londonchef

You're both right. I loved the skinny dip had several great visits in both venues. I was hoping someone might know of a similar venue.

Pantherinae

You're both right. I loved the skinny dip had several great visits in both venues. I was hoping someone might know of a similar venue.

Often thought the same - in terms of a similar venue. I only popped into that place a couple of times, but always had a great punt and thought the whole setup really worked. I did visit a place off the M25 near Kent years ago too. Similar set up (no pool) but this place had an amazing view out of it over miles of countryside. Again, similar kind of set up and very relaxed, but I lost the details and never got to return. Id be interested to hear if there are others......

Offline Londonchef

Was the place in Kent on Blue Bell Hill? The place there did have a pool which was extra to use,can't remember the name of the place but it was towards the top of the hill off a little side road and had a steep drive down to the property.

Offline mthepunter

I too have fond memories of this house in Great Brickhill. A very well run upmarket establishment and so discreet too.Never used to come face to face with any other punters inside, even though the the car park was usually full when I visited! Happy times!