Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @Sexy Paula@ (Kings Cross WC1X)  (Read 948 times)

5 review(s) for @Sexy Paula@ (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Short version: Time waster and poor comms

Services:
None

Price: £0 (would had been £100 per hour)

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's (maid).

Location: Small flat in Kings cross. Small to mid sized bedroom very basic and well used.
Small to mid sized bathroom with a real bath + shower attachment and some toiletries.
Permit zones = Monday - Friday 08:30 - 18:30 / 08:30 - 13:30, parking directly outside, pay and display (£4.30 PH)
Tube = Kings Cross, a 5min walk

Would I visit again: No

Reason for this negative:

Called and confirmed some details and then I booked, backed up with a text. On route I got a text canceling.
So I called and text back, but I had no response, as to why they had wasted, of over 1 hour of my time  :thumbsdown:

I then booked plan B and that was positive.

I will add,

I've been to the location several times and my punts have been very mixed.
Over time I've noted the maid comms has been poor, with back to back and double booking punters!
A clear lack of discretion, seems common place and the quality is substandard, IMO.

As always, YMMV with any W/G

Below are current pictures and profile screen shots:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Makka124

Such a shame, I've not had mixed punt just useless maid/pimp can't keep track of who's coming and what's been booked

Offline xa2xie

Such a shame, I've not had mixed punt just useless maid/pimp can't keep track of who's coming and what's been booked

+1 I've seen that girl as well, got the neutral experience with the girl, but very negative with the maid. Book an appnt and arrive on time, call the maid, she text back " No, you cannot come ". Fck,  I was then about looking for plan B, maid text back again "honey are u still comming?" . I was confused so decide to call the maid to see what was all of that, she appologised for the messe, then confirm I still can come. Arrived, the girl said I can only book for 30 mins cause she got appnt after (i booked for 1h). Crazy stupid maid.

Paula is decent looking, a bit shy (cold?), provide vanilla GFE services.

Offline The_Don

As for my mixed comment.

Its more about the quality (what on offer) and the way the location is managed.

IMO, if the W/G are good (I know YMMV, with any W/G) and the location is well managed.
I may, find my self being a regular. As I know what (should be) on offer, with out issues or being messed around.

When I first started punting there the W/G were good and it was an easy pick.

I've now limit the time and money I spend and or avoid some locations. Between Whitechapel and Old street, because the way they operate.
Its seem to me as if the kings cross location. Has taken up some bad operating habits, hence my substandard comment as well.