Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Sweet n Petite - Edinburgh  (Read 2286 times)

24 review(s) for sweet 'n' petite (23 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Storming Norman

External Link/Members Only

I was looking to treat myself before Xmas, me being fairly new to the scene and with Nicole being highly rated on here I thought I couldn't go wrong. I had been in contact with a few days notice, all comms were dealt with pretty quickly and I was booked in for an hour at the end of the week.
She is well reviewed on here and my experience was similar to most. After paperwork was dealt with we started with a lot of DFK while we undressed each other then continued on to the bed. I then started with oral on her which she seemed to enjoy, that and the gentle fingering. In hindsight, this went on for longer than I would've liked but at the time I was loving it so didn't mind.
On with the jacket using her mouth and started oral on me. I enjoyed her technique, not a lot of use of her hands and plenty of ball licking, this turned into 69 for a while.
Nicole got on top and we started off slowly before she rode me hard as we both came. A highlight was Nicole getting off to suck my cock again and taste her cum while giving me a cheeky grin.
I would definitely return.

Offline Name Not Found

Nice review, thanks, and welcome  :)

Nicole used to be my absolute favourite in Edinburgh, but sadly, since she stopped doing OWO, she's not on my list anymore. I keep telling myself I should give it a go, but I just know it would be a disappointment.