Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Derbyshireprincess - Nottingham  (Read 1784 times)

14 review(s) for Derbyshireprincess (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Number15

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well this is my first review as I've honestly never really looked on here for inspiration. Many punts later I now wish I had!

This was a last minute booking for the next day.
Emails were passed and all comms were great. Discussed what we would do etc, etc.
DP had a concern that a seven hour booking on the first meet may be too much but we eventually agreed to try
So the next morning comes around. Off to Nottingham.
Text to exact location. Hotel chain so ok but nothing fancy. DP had stopped to buy food and drinks which was a nice touch.
This girl is pretty has tattoos and body piercings. Not usually my thing but I did not find anything displeasing.
Great little kiss to start. Off with the clothes and wow what a body,  perfect for me. Tall, lithe and pliable. DP then goes to change into what I requested. Lingerie and stockings. Came out looking stunning.
OWO - ranked in top two I've had. Great varied technique with additional hand action if required.
Took everything in her mouth with a little spillage. All top notch.
RO was great. Tastes good and feels even better. Happy for a finger or two and if you find the spot the water works certainly turn on!
Sex in many positions all done very enthusiastically, her focus is on your pleasure which again is nice, even though it should be expected we all know it isn't given!
Again if you hit the right spots this girl can squirt. So much so a new mattress would be needed.
If your not into tatts, piercings and the potential for a full on squirting - avoid.

However if you want a special time with a lady who has great technique and responds with gusto then you would be missing a trick not trying to see her.

I would certainly book again just to explore how far we could actually go.

TheNewSeeker

Cheers for the review - she's already on my list for 2017.  :drinks:

May be not your bag, but did you get FK/DFK during your mammoth session? If so did she kiss freely?

Number15

DFK not on her likes list. But FK was good.
No tonsil tennis but enough to get the old chap stirring.

I forgot to mention her massage skills are exemplary!

TheNewSeeker

Cheers dude, nice to hear the FK is a cockwarmer.

Incidently there is no DFK option for likes on AW, just FK.

Think I'll have to contact her, I enjoy a snog and a soak  :wacko:

GolfNut

7 hour first meet  :crazy:  :wacko:

I'm wondering what would you have done if she wasn't any good.

I think you were rather fortunate that she is a genuinely good girl and not a scammer.

Pleased it went well and Rosie is definitely one worth seeing, but I'll stick to an hour to start.

GN  :hi:

Online NervousJ

Nice and good to hear. She's also on my hot list.

Bloody hell 7 hours... Good god....it's a good job you clicked....

GN, we could have met for a round of golf and then gone back to shag her in 7 hours... Maybe that's the future of punting.... :drinks:
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 06:51:30 pm by NervousJ »

GolfNut

GN, we could have met for a round of golf and then gone back to shag her in 7 hours... Maybe that's the future of punting.... :drinks:

:lol: :lol:  :thumbsup:

Offline PepeMAGA

Assume it was an overnight? Otherwise what went into those seven hours?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Great review matey and a muchly appreciated report of a good time had, I'm gob smacked at the 7 hour session, was it an overnight or an all dayer? I can't imagine 7 hours straight with a WG (or my missus if truth be said) and at £450 for 4 hours I'd be interested what it cost?

I could have had her round here doing some ironing and washing between rounds in 7 hours  :lol:
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 09:09:49 pm by Iloveoral »

Number15

My personal preference is for overnights but this was an all day session.
Must admit with no sleep you do leave exhausted but good fun non the less.

I've learnt a lesson to look here for reviews if I'm considering a new girl.

If the reviews on here are top notch then away we go!

If done a few in Nottingham. This was by far the best.