Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Ania Sexy !!! (Edinbirgh)  (Read 1457 times)

1 review(s) for ania sexy !!! (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline RandyRob69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only sexy !!!

Been thinking about this review for a while and have now decided that fellow punters should be aware of my experience, albeit I should have known better!

Saw Ania last month. £100 for 1 hour in a really crap flat just off the Cowgate - I certainly would not venture there at night and there were no fluffy towels or even any towels other than paper ones! Comms ok and mostly worked alright.

She is attractive - no doubt - lovely face, tits and pussy but may be a bit on the (very) thin side for some. No kissing on the face at all (not even a welcome peck on the cheek) and, she even had the audacity to ask my age (there's a first in some 15 years, or more, punting!). As to other services she supposedly likes, I'm afraid, as with may Romanians, she does not deliver. Condom on before you could say WTF and stayed so for OW and finish in bag via hand relief. Massage afterwards (my choice) was so-so and in total, the meet was over and done with in just a little more than 1/2 hour of the hour booking!!!. Certainly not VFM or even pleasing / happy at all. She did ask if I was ok for clearly she could see I wasn't. So, I went for a wee cheeky finger as we hugged goodbye (thought I'd see if she was receptive!) but she said that's enough.

So, my own fault for not checking on services expected / deliverable, check out the offering over 1/2 hour next time, and don't get carried away just cause she looks so fckg fabulous! All of this possibly saved her from a "negative" which would have been harsh. However, it's girls and service like this that makes some of us question just WTF we are doing throwing money away for all the risk, and little or nowt satisfaction in return.

Offline daviebond

I was going to book her right up to I seen that she was a Rum....Bullet dodged    :)

Offline ComeAgain

She looks better in her verification photo. Swerve....

dk29

worst experience. clock watcher and asked me to leave or pay extra if i want to extend otherwise she finished off by hand only. eh 1 area. Too skinny too. no owo. better avoid. no kiss nothing.