Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiss me katie xxxxx - Colchester  (Read 1908 times)

6 review(s) for Penelope Green  (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline socks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'd thought about seeing Katie a year or so ago when there was a bit of a flurry of interest in her on here, but the dialogue eventually led me to ditch the idea. That I had to go towards London over xmas got me reviewing my A12 list again and I decided to give her a go. English, long likes list, decent reviews on here and AW, plus the debate as to whether she is a size 14 or not, all led me to making a half hour arrangement.

Easily accessed from the A12 as she's in the north of the town. Plenty of on street parking and whilst her address is a little more complicated than most to find, her guidance sorted that and she opened the door as soon as I arrived. The "outside the door wait" can feel like an embarrassing eternity for me, so nice touch from her. Wish they'd all be that ready!

She looked good in revealing silky gown, matching sexy undies and heels. Size 14 and tall describes her accurately I think - definitely not a stick insect, definitely not a bbw. Similar body shape to Sunita or Anabella of the girls I've reviewed but a few inches taller.

Her bedroom is clean, modern and nicely lived in. She has a massive wall mirror on one side of the bed plus a dresser one at the base, so plenty of chance to watch yourself in action. We did oral both ways and 69, tit wanking, plus protected doggy style vaginal and anal sex. I came in her bum while watching myself in the mirror and it was all very good. Her OWO was excellent, lots of licking, sucking, dibbling and deep throating.

I read in another review that she can be self deprecating and I would echo that. She does seem a little lacking in self confidence - wholly unnecessarily if my experience is anything to go by. She also doesn't kiss at all (very ironic given her working name) hence my decision to do her doggy. No kissing doesn't matter that way round but if she kissed I'd have gone for mish too, and I would have liked to have done. That said though I left feeling very happy - so a clear positive from me.

richie12

Good review socks!!!  :drinks:

Pity about the kissing- deal breaker for me, which is a pity. Although in the faq's she says intimate kissing is discetionary. At what point was the kissing element discussed- initial messaging or on arrival??  :hi:

Offline Students Notebook

Pity about the kissing- deal breaker for me, which is a pity. Although in the faq's she says intimate kissing is discetionary. At what point was the kissing element discussed- initial messaging or on arrival??  :hi:

Copy/paste from her profile

Q. Do you kiss?   A. As I greet you I will kiss you on either cheek and the same goes when you depart.
Butterfly kisses across your chest and inner thighs is a certain but it is at my discretion as to whether i kiss you in an intimate manner.
Please respect my decision in this matter.

So there you have it.

S.N.
K xxx

Offline socks

Thanks Richie

Reading her early reviews it's clear she used to kiss and sounds like she was good at it. A combination of how she is (ie that slightly nervous/under-confident presentation) and how she was very clear in stating she doesn't kiss from the outset, leads me to suspect she had an incident where she felt overpowered, or got an EAS case, or caught something. But I didn't ask and could be way off the mark. It may be she just got fed up with hairy sweaty old fat bastards slobbering all over her face :lol: My guess is that's left in FAQ by accident rather than a deliberate, not to be honoured, enticement. She doesn't strike me as having the confidence to do that sort of trickery - unlike many of the con artists I've met!

richie12

Thanks very much for clearing that up socks- most appreciated!!!  :hi:

Offline socks

Anyone know where she has gone? Got an A12 run to do soon and hoped to visit her, as a reliable enough provider of what I'm after, now that I can't afford the gambles I used to take. Didn't strike me as the retiring early type but then again who said I was a good judge!!??

Offline Students Notebook

Anyone know where she has gone? Got an A12 run to do soon and hoped to visit her, as a reliable enough provider of what I'm after, now that I can't afford the gambles I used to take. Didn't strike me as the retiring early type but then again who said I was a good judge!!??

I'm afraid not.