Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LiLi Chinababy - Bristol  (Read 1481 times)

23 review(s) for LiLi Chinababy (17 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sanch79

External Link/Members Only

Saw that LiLi was in Bristol, she had lots of positive AW feedback and offered nuru massage, something that I have always wanted to try.

Booked 1 hour nuru massage with OWO for £130. Comms were prompt and easy. I called on the morning of the booking to confirm. LiLi sent a postcode for a harbourside apartment with parking nearby.

LiLi is very petit, an attractive face, lovely pert bum & boobs.

With the paperwork out of the way we started with the nuru massage, LiLi massage the gel onto me and used her body to massage mine. It's all quite sensual and something that I'd definitely go for again.

Onto my back and LiLi carried out the same massage before turning attention to the old fella. By this point I was rock hard. OWO was good, I'd prefer if there kissing was more FK/DFK instead of a few pecks but I think that's fairly common with Asian WG's.
On with the rubber, LiLi was very tight and we had sex in various positions before i blew my muck everywhere.

Cleaned up and massage for the rest of my time and a shower before leaving.

All in all, a good punt. I'd definitely have a nuru massage again but maybe with someone that offers DFK.

bristolqwerty

Nice review.  Sounds a perfect punt to me, unfortunately I missed her down here last time.  I will make an effort if she returns as I cannot punt often these days so am more selective especially regarding my fav Asian ladies.   :hi:
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 05:50:22 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline Sanch79

She said she plans to be back in Bristol in a couple of weeks so your luck may be in  :thumbsup: