Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London (Chelsea) Justina - Babylon Girls...  (Read 2801 times)

Pantherinae

So, someone I had been watching for quite a while. Her enjoys list is pretty comprehensive and she really has a look about her that I like. But, I was of the opinion previously that someone so cute and potentially fun loving wasn't going to meet the intended desire, bearing in mind her rates....

Anyway. Last week, the Christmas spirit got hold of me in the early hours whilst out with friends. Wanting to play I decided to see who may be available at such an early hour in the day (3am I believe!). I searched for 24/7 agencies and looked at Babylon. Never used them before, but unlike other agencies that I had also tried to contact, they did at least answer the phone.

20 minutes later, I am walking into her apartment (totally known place in Chelsea) perfectly safe and easy to park (if you're driving). Justina opened the door wearing little more than a dressing gown, but she looked far better than her photo's.

Did all that I wanted and ended up extending. There are some services listed that she doesn't do (but they didn't bother me) like receiving fisting, but that wasn't an issue as it wasn't what I was looking for. Having said all of that, I must have read the 'likes' on another agency site as Babylon aren't quite so specific.

Anyway, all in all, great girl with an amazing kinky / sultry look to her face. All natural - no plastic breasts and slim with lovely feminine curves. Would recomend and will be visiting again for sure.

She also mentioned she has a friend who has just started working for Babylon also, Edith. She looks stunning. Justina mentioned that she would enjoy a duo with her, so that may be the next booking. If so, I will advise accordingly.

Justina: External Link/Members Only

Edith: External Link/Members Only

Offline frankjohnson

Do you know if she offers a level at all.?

Pantherinae

Hi FJ,

honestly, its not something that floats my boat so I didn't go there. If I remember it was possibly one of the things the is listed on one of the agencies 'likes' but wasn't actually offered. The inconsistency across the agencies is mental and obviously unfair to the girls.

I went back and saw her again on Tuesday, had an even better time too. I guess the best thing to do is possibly try and do is ask the agencies that list here and see if they can confirm? Like my Grandmother always said (god bless her soul) 'If you don't ask, you don't get'.

:hi:

Offline frankjohnson

Thanks for that.  I always find it a bit frustrating in the sense that they can advertise it, but if you ask the agency to gurantee it they often say that they cant as it is at the ladies discretion and you can be dissapointed wheb you turn up.  Do you know if there are any particualr agencies which are better for confirming services?

Pantherinae

When I met her the first time she said Babylon are the best agency for her in terms of getting bookings. Seeing as they don't advertise much in the way of services, it might be worth starting with them. That's all the help I can offer I am afraid.

Offline kaj314

Thanks for the review...

Pics look extremely photoshoped....Which pics would you is the most representative?

Pantherinae

Thanks for the review...

Pics look extremely photoshoped....Which pics would you is the most representative?

Ok, this won't make sense - I think! Yes, the photos are photoshopped for sure - more to her detriment in my opinion. She's not as slim as the photo's may indicate, but I think her body is a very nice and natural slim. I'm normally all for slimmer toned girls, but Justina's frame works for me. Her hair is also lighter than in the photo's - and guess what... She doesn't actually wear glasses!  :rolleyes:

I have just looked for other profiles for her and found these pics - possibly the closest, if you go on the fact that she won't be quite so dolled up & photoshopped, but still attractive.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only