Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishRebecca121 - Cardiff (Tour)  (Read 2991 times)

82 review(s) for englishrebecca121 (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Gatchaman

I was in two minds about writing this review, as my experience was very similar to that described by Mr Sword in his recent review, but I've decided to press on regardless since this was my first meeting with Rebecca, and I think it deserves a positive. 

Some of the descriptions may sound familiar if you've read that review, but unlike some recent contributors I will try to use my own words ;)

Links
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration / Cost
2 hours / £210.  Normally £200 for two hours, I think, but increased slightly to cover touring costs.  Damn good value for a 2 hour punt with a top tier service provider if you ask me (which, if you're reading this, you sort of did).

Comms
Initial arrangement done ages in advance by AW e-mail, confirmed by an AW booking request then a bit of chat on UKE in the run up. 

Incall at serviced apartment just outside city centre.  Exact details were provided a few days before.  Access was fine.  Rebecca had warned me to text for access to the building as the intercom wasn't working but the front door was open so just wandered straight up to flat and knocked on the door.  Just as well, as the mobile signal was crap and the text turned up about 10 minutes after I did!  Flat was clean and tidy and a generally pleasant venue.

Girl
No surprises with Rebecca's appearance, she has loads of photos including face pics on AW and UKE.  I consider her a good looking girl.  Small boobs with nice responsive nipples and a neat shaved (and incredibly tight) pussy.  I'm fairly sure she's tattoo-free which is a bit of a rarity these days.  There are well documented issues with her health, and she mentioned she has lost a fair bit of weight recently, but is still not overly skinny.

She answered the door wearing a nice dress, and didn't hide behind the door!  Nice personality, friendly and easy to talk to.  Slightly "posh" English accent with the occasional hint of Bristol.

Service
Into the flat, welcomed with a hug and a kiss, followed by the (by now legendary) introductory drink and chat on the sofa.  This is definitely not a time wasting tactic as I subsequently had my allotted time and much more. 

Into the bedroom, and popped to the bathroom for a quick hose down.  Rebecca got the shower running at a nice temperature and handed me a fresh towel.  As I came out of the shower I remembered the financial nature of our meeting and went for my wallet, but she told me not to worry about it until the end.  That's a first!

Back into the bedroom and she'd lost the dress revealing the External Link/Members Only she'd had on underneath. 

We enjoyed two rounds including: DFK, OWO (including gentle deep throat and good testicular involvement), RO with fiingering (nicely responsive and has a cute "tell" when she comes), 69, mish and doggie. 

First pop was in the condom during mish, second in her mouth.  The latter was an absolute joy and ranks up there as one of the two best CIM experiences I've had.  She just kept on going until I was well and truly finished, swallowed the lot and looked very pleased with herself.  No wipes needed, absolutely outstanding.

Even though we were already well over time by this point (though I didn't realise by how much at the time) she asked if I wanted to give her a massage.  I have no particular skills in that area but gave her a mediocre rub down for a while as her shoulder clicked away and we chatted some more.

A second shower and a home made gingerbread (or three - I was the last booking of the tour so didn't feel too guilty at scoffing more than my share, with her encouragement) I paid up and was on my way.

On the way home I checked the time and was frankly quite embarrassed at how much we'd over-run, though Rebecca didn't seem to mind.

Will I return?
Absolutely.  She's planning to come back in 2017 with her duo partner Cassandra so I will do my best to see the two of them.

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one Gatchaman, glad you had a good time.  I hope I am able to see Rebecca myself this year.  :drinks:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Great review Gatcha. ER is a "must see" for me this year. Whether on tour or at her base in Brizzle

SaneOnes

Cheers for the review.

Does anyone know who is the brunette that she is kissing in one of her profile pics? It must be of one of the three girls that Rebecca put links up at the bottom but which one?

SaneOnes

It's Cassandra, just figured out. :)

np500

Good review G , don't worry about the time thing, aim to be there for the allotted time,  but like you, I ran over on her last tour ( see my review for Rebecca ) she's as friendly and chilled as a girl can get in this business or any other come to that, it's obviously a business to her but she always seems to want to enjoy herself at the same time, which makes it a laid back, chilled and enjoyable experience for both, top girl .

np500

And to anyone planning seeing her, we are not saying she lets you have as much time as you like, sometimes the situation or circumstances play out so, so just book your time and aim to be out on time as I was this time, just saying.

Offline mrdiamond77

And to anyone planning seeing her, we are not saying she lets you have as much time as you like, sometimes the situation or circumstances play out so, so just book your time and aim to be out on time as I was this time, just saying.

Don't think I have ever had a punt yet that has overran on time, not that I can think of anyway.  I always end up leaving on time or even early.

Randolph69

You are right Red, no punter should expect any WG to extend a booking beyond the time paid for.

Rebecca's skill is the way she combines a top class service with a warm, friendly welcome to her clients, with a drink and a chat both before and after the action. When I last had the pleasure of booking her, I did not feel rushed or under any pressure to leave the minute that our allotted time had expired.
It's not surprising that she is so popular.

Offline iverthickone

Really looking forward to a re-match with ER this year!  :rolleyes:

Gatchaman

Quite right Red, and I certainly didn't intend to take the piss.  As I said, I was the last booking of the tour, and I don't think she was in a rush to get away so that's just how it panned out.

I get the impression that she's quite a forthright lady, and I think if she wanted you out, you'd know about it!

np500

Spot on G, I was the last one of her first day on her first tour and the guy before me canceled, so she text to say if I wanted to call earlier, up to me as she was free, so I was free and just called an hour earlier, spent all the extra time chatting etc, she's such a nice girl , the chat flows and the time flies, I knew I had gone over , but there was no rush and was genuinely shocked that two hours had passed me by , it was her first day in Cardiff , it was late evening, she's stuck in a strange room in an unfamiliar city, bit of company to fill those hours maybe , but either way she's a top girl , who has left me with two of my most memorable finishes to my two visits to her, fucking boom.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 05:15:56 pm by np500 »

STAR-LORD

I met Rebecca last night while she was on tour. She is as as sweet as Apple pie. I would definitely like to meet her again. She's not worthy of negative reviews I assure you.

Offline Steelworker

Well done NW. I'm going to have to wait.

Offline HughJardon

Well done NW. I'm going to have to wait.

Same her but I really wanted to give Cassandra the once over,  did anyone visit her... Red did you duo?  Is your back still fucked?

SeekingtheTruth

I've missed each time she has come to Cardiff due to work.

I will have to arrange a trip across the bridge at some point.

Offline Steelworker

SeekingtheTruth

I'll come with you  :)

OK, but only if we get Cassandra4U involved as well.

Gatchaman

Someone needs to hire a charabanc!

I'll post a review later.

np500

Same her but I really wanted to give Cassandra the once over,  did anyone visit her... Red did you duo?  Is your back still fucked?

Knee Hugh , was booked in but had to back off a week ago, told Rebecca to find a replacement, which she did, told her if no one to cover , I'd still turn up, gutted , but had to be done.

Offline Steelworker

Red, would your leg permit you to drive us in a bus to Bristol? You can live the period before your op helping your UKP buddies. I'd even give you a sloppy BJ for nothing  :cool:

np500

Red, would your leg permit you to drive us in a bus to Bristol? You can live the period before your op helping your UKP buddies. I'd even give you a sloppy BJ for nothing  :cool:

My pleasure S W , but my leg would be stiffer than any blue pill instigated hard on I ever had, and it's not a blow job i'd be in need of , but a physio to revive me knee !

Offline Steelworker

Knee relief is on my likes list (with discretion)  :thumbsup:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Offline mrdiamond77

I saw Cassandra last week over in Bristol and she was amazing.  I have seen her previously and reviewed her.  One of the best girls I have seen and she is worth a visit Hugh.  :hi:

Offline iverthickone

Knee Hugh , was booked in but had to back off a week ago, told Rebecca to find a replacement, which she did, told her if no one to cover , I'd still turn up, gutted , but had to be done.
r

Thanks Red, I was that substitute!  Hate to say, what you already know..your loss ..my gain!  :rolleyes:

I have already reviewed her, so won't do another, but she is a stonker! She treats you as a friend when she gets to know you.  She is also the tightest girl I think I ever screwed!

Offline HughJardon

Mate without stating the obvious of course your gonna fuck your knees up with all the Threesomes you've partaken in and trying to keep up with athletic bodies like Kandice etc

Fuckings a sport there will always be injuries, I'll need a hip replacement soon

Hope you get better soon though
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 07:35:46 pm by HughJardon »

STAR-LORD

Rebecca is a groovy lady. Really enjoy her etiquette. Would be quite happy to book an hour to 2 hours, maybe more with her. Cute accent too. Just a pity I didn't climax at the end, same happened with my second booking with Alexa_butterfly. D'oh!  :dash:

np500

Knee relief is on my likes list (with discretion)  :thumbsup:

I'm paying for that now , no H E though  :cry:

Offline foreverhung

That girl gave me 10 inches to my right arm with the amount of tugs I had over her, I'm a real fan, here's to the next 5 inches
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

np500

r

Thanks Red, I was that substitute!  Hate to say, what you already know..your loss ..my gain!  :rolleyes:

I have already reviewed her, so won't do another, but she is a stonker! She treats you as a friend when she gets to know you.  She is also the tightest girl I think I ever screwed!

Just seen this , no, chuffed it was you iver, I'm in no position to undertake such delectable maneuvers at the moment, and the last thing I wanted was for the girls to be let down, I thank you for stepping in to the breach for all concerned and I know you had a good time, it's a bummer, but there will be others in time, cheers.

Offline iverthickone

Just seen this , no, chuffed it was you iver, I'm in no position to undertake such delectable maneuvers at the moment, and the last thing I wanted was for the girls to be let down, I thank you for stepping in to the breach for all concerned and I know you had a good time, it's a bummer, but there will be others in time, cheers.

What are friends for Red?  It was a real pain having to help you out like that, but heh, that's the sort of guy I am!   :D

np500

What are friends for Red?  It was a real pain having to help you out like that, but heh, that's the sort of guy I am!   :D

Trooper of the highest order, I salute you.