Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AnonyMiss - Pontypridd  (Read 1196 times)

1 review(s) for AnonyMiss (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Gastroboy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was my last punt in 2016 and omg, I will remember this for a long time. Laura has been a member of A W for a while but I only noticed it for the first time last week. I think she may disappear now and again so I have kept her number just in case.

Comms:  Laura replied straight away to my text and we agreed on a mutual time. Further texts on the day were answered quickly. Also, the tone of the texts indicated to me that I was going to enjoy this one.

Venue on the outskirts of Pontypridd. Typical valley housing. Laura lives in an end of terrace house. It is very well kept and very comfortable. I arrived early but she asked me to wait 5 minutes before she texted me inviting me in. She left the door unlocked which was a bit strange entering on my own but it was clear she did not want the neighbours to see her in her red seethrough underwear.

Meeting: Laura invited me to the lounge where we sat chatting for 5 minutes or so. She then asked me if I wanted to stay! Well it was a no brainer. As mentioned, she had see through underwear on with her nipples poking group the lace. She is quite tall, blonde with a nice figure We started to kiss passionately on the sofa. Laura is a very passionate woman and loves to give eye contact. Now that turns me on.
Then she invited me to the bedroom upstairs. We landed up on the bed with more passionate dfk. Then Oral on her, a bit of rimming but she wasn't keen to be kissed straight after I'd been down on her. She sucked me like a good in and got me rock hard before getting out the cover. She then fucked me stupid. We tried a bit of doggy before I went down on her again. This time she had a very welcoming orgasm. Then I fucked her in the spoon position with her leg raised over me while telling "fuck me, fuck me". Omg she was soaking wet. Finished off wanking me till I came over her tits.
No clock watching although the time went so quickly. We laid down talking for a while and I was there over my hour which was well worth the £120.

Will I Return?: The last punt of 2016, I think she will be the first of 2017!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 02:55:47 am by Gastroboy »

np500

Good review gastroboy, Now that was an interesting read, sounded exactly like my visit to Olivier Louise ! Think that's another to the h l , never seen her profile before, her blogs only go up to 2012 and she was based in London then , polish girl,  so generally good in my experience.

Offline Gastroboy

Yes, although she was born in Poland, she was brought up in Sweden. Her father is Swedish which explains the Scandinavian blonde look.