Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelmsford - Incall suggestions?  (Read 10779 times)

Offline anjin

Hi, looking for recommendations for any girls in Chelmsford that you guys may have seen.

I'll post a few I'm considering, if any of you lot have seen them I'd appreciate an opinion.

External Link/Members Only

kenw1

Hi, looking for recommendations for any girls in Chelmsford that you guys may have seen.

I'll post a few I'm considering, if any of you lot have seen them I'd appreciate an opinion.

I have seen Bella and can recommend her, you will have a lot of fun.

dave123

I've seen Bella a while ago (she took a break for a bit). She's exactly what she looks like on her profile - friendly but abit mumsy. It depends on what you're looking for but she wouldn't be in my top ten.

Offline anjin

Can you post up links to who you do recommend please?

dave123

Daredevil

i have three gems. will post in a bit.

vt

The last one, the Thai girl, Gorgeous Rosie has stolen those pics from AV Idol Anna Konno...  :thumbsdown:

Offline anjin

Aha, thanks for pointing that out, although her pictures have changed since I posted that link. One to avoid I think!

philboi

Hey, if you're still looking you can't go wrong with Sensual Isabelle of Chelmsford - the first on your list :)

She is absolutely adorable.......

philboi

In fact another Chelmsford girl I've seen in the past is Miss Kylie.... If you like 'em young with awesome boobs, she's your girl :)

zootie

In fact another Chelmsford girl I've seen in the past is Miss Kylie.... If you like 'em young with awesome boobs, she's your girl :)

:scare: :scare: :scare:

Are you taking the fookin piss???!!!

philboi

Haha, as if I would take the piss!!!
kylie is a great bubbly girl and very eager to please, you must be thinking of someone else lol :)

zootie

Haha, as if I would take the piss!!!
kylie is a great bubbly girl and very eager to please, you must be thinking of someone else lol :)

Hi Kylie, WB  :rolleyes:
I refuse to believe any genuine punter could recommend this psychotic bint as a serious recommendation

« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 10:04:10 pm by zootie »

philboi

Haha, everyone's entitled to their opinion...
Check my posts and you will see I'm NOT Kylie, plus my boobs aren't that big lol.. Haha  :crazy:

zootie

Haha, everyone's entitled to their opinion...
Check my posts and you will see I'm NOT Kylie, plus my boobs aren't that big lol.. Haha  :crazy:

Neither is your brain by the looks of it  :lol:
I just hope you'll be good enough to foot the therapy sessions for anybody silly enough to act on your recommendation  :hi:

philboi

Haha, very funny zootie.. but if I were you I'd get my facts straight first before make anymore unfounded accusations!

I suggest you type into google search 'adultwork philboi' you'll be amazed what it pulls up...

Take care my friend :)

zootie

I suggest you type into google search 'adultwork philboi' you'll be amazed what it pulls up...

i suggest you do the same and google teen kylie or even better kettlegate and do a search on here.
plenty there to keep you occupied
i'm sure others will along soon to recount their experiences
different strokes for different folks but i wouldn't touch that with somebody elses :hi:

Offline AnthG

i suggest you do the same and google teen kylie or even better kettlegate and do a search on here.
plenty there to keep you occupied
i'm sure others will along soon to recount their experiences
different strokes for different folks but i wouldn't touch that with somebody elses :hi:
Have you actually ever booked her Zootie?

I have never booked Kylie myself either but what I can say is I did book Gabi who is the other infamous eccentric girl at UKP and this punt was the best I ever had and its difficult for any to come close as it was so good.

I personally think girls who try way too hard like Gabi and TK are the ones who give great bookings, but you just need to accept you will get the occasional try too hard nuttiness from them.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

zootie

I have never booked Kylie myself either but what I can say is I did book Gabi who is the other infamous eccentric girl at UKP and this punt was the best I ever had and its difficult for any to come close as it was so good.

I personally think girls who try way too hard like Gabi and TK are the ones who give great bookings, but you just need to accept you will get the occasional try too hard nuttiness from them.

No AntG can't say I have
But then I dont need to take a cheese grater to my dick to know its going to fookin hurt

Did you miss her antics on the chav thread?
As a married man why on earth would I take the risk of booking that bunny boiler?
She doesn't know the meaning of the word discretion!

I do believe some people change but not fundamentally.

Offline workinallweek

SOME  THINGS NEVER CHANGE ...
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

dave123

I don't like em young but was tempted by all her feedback. Unfortunately although she has big boobs her nipples are totally flat. I like coathangers myself.

philboi

I don't like em young but was tempted by all her feedback. Unfortunately although she has big boobs her nipples are totally flat. I like coathangers myself.

Hey Dave.. if you're not liking them too young then go with my recommendation 'Sensual Isabelle' Chelmsford..

29 years old. Gorgeousness in every department. Fantastic GFE. Totally loves her job - I think though she looks at it as more of a pleasure lol..
90 feedbacks, all positive and I lost count of her field reports but there are many!!!
Also, even though she's Polish her spoken English is perfect!!!

Having said all that I might give her a call myself to see if she's available!!

She's Adorable..  :kissgirl:

dave123

Thanks Phil. I've seen her before and I agree that she was worth her money. She's very professional. Dave.

panel999

I am in Cm and SS post codes tomorrow and note that  Sensual Isabelle is around - Can you guys recommend her External Link/Members Only or anyone lese in SS or CM post codes for a sexy 1 hour? thanks

Offline englandfan

I've seen Bella a while ago (she took a break for a bit). She's exactly what she looks like on her profile - friendly but abit mumsy. It depends on what you're looking for but she wouldn't be in my top ten.

I booked with Bella in Chelmsford last year - arrived and she had a frigging wig on !!  didnt mention this on her profile - started to kiss her and touched the back of her hair, and she said, its a wig please dont touch it.

I said I think ive changed my mind luv, and walked out

panel999

How very strange - seen a few with blonde wigs - makes them look different as they think its a disguise so no one will recognise them out of 'office' - Any others in SS or SM post codes - NO WIGS PLEASE

Offline englandfan

This really wasnt a good wig either ! a bit like Julia Roberts wig in Pretty woman, blonde and bobbed.  Awful

Ive seen Roxy 32 in Shoeburyness - she is very horny and would go back again - Nice fake boobs and fit body

panel999

WOW tits on her!!!! top of my list but 38? or 40's?

Offline englandfan

shes late thirties - possibly 40 but fit as

i dont return to many girls i see unless they are special - and i'd defo see her again

she has dropped her prices, she used to be 140 an hour

philboi

Yes, Roxy from Shoebury, she'll eat you alive!!

Very sexy and good service. I must pop in again soon to see her myself!

Recommended..  :thumbsup:

Offline englandfan

Yes, Roxy from Shoebury, she'll eat you alive!!

Very sexy and good service. I must pop in again soon to see her myself!

Recommended..  :thumbsup:

me too  :thumbsup:

Matty24579

I defiantly recommend Sensual Isabelle as I saw her 2weeks ago and l thought she was great good service very friendly likes to have a laugh and a chat I'm hoping to see her again soon :)

Matty24579

I have just been to a incall place called Scarletts which is not far from where i live in Springfield Chelmsford had a great time with a lady who is in her 50,s very nice lady and very friendly has a good laugh ;)

Offline whufc

Matty

I live in Springfield. Where is Scarletts? What sort of services do they do. How much do they charge and is there a good choice there. Thanks for any help.

Matty24579

Hiya they are Located in a flat just near the Gardeners pub and they charge £70 for half hour they are on Adult work as the lady said .I saw Nicole who looks a bit old but has a great sense of humour and gives a good oral she works mondays and thursdays its the second time I have been as i live near the two saxons pub its not all that far for me.Nicole gives a good hard sex too. :)

Offline whufc

Thanks for your reply Matty. Do you have any contact details. Or a link to the adultwork page. It's walking distance from me.

Matty24579

Hi you pass the betting shop on your left and Gardeners on your right you carry on and keep going until you see the flats in front of you I have the phone number here I'll send it through private message.

Matty24579