Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Laura - Dundee ( Lochee )  (Read 2564 times)

Offline Gus69

This girl advertises solely on Craigslist so initial comms via email. Her ad only seems to be up on the day and deleted later so no point in posting an expired link. She tends to advertise as " dudette for meets ", " genuine girl for meets " " no strings attached fun " and normally posts 2-3 pics. She mentions basic sexual services for reward but exludes anal, CIM and facials.

I made up a fresh email address for getting in touch. Appt arranged for earlier in the week at 3.00pm by email and then mobile number mailed to you. Ask to text or call on the day so she has your number. Called about 11.30am on my punting phone as I wanted to hear what she sounded like and she was okay to speak to. Did ask if I could make it 3.30pm as she was running late. Agreed this , out of shower at 2.45pm then in car at 2.50pm on way to appointment. Text from Laura asking if I can make it at 3.00pm again. Say no can do as only just on my way to her. She texts what about 4.30pm which likewise I cant made. Get a tetchy text saying to forget it. So I head into to town and arrange an alternative meet ( Raissa )

Text from Laura later at 6.30pm saying sorry about before and she is free now. Advise I have arrangements but will be in touch next day or so.
Cant make next day but day after we arrange for 30mins at 2.30pm.  Get a couple of texts to make sure im turning up and due to a week delay in my day. About 1.30pm I text to ask if we can make it 2.45pm as im running late. Surprisingly she is okay with this as long as I do show up as shes about to go into the bath. I park in Lidl car park at Lochee bypass as the  flat is just a couple of mins walk from there. I get a text about 2.35pm saying shes all ready and to go up at anytime.
I probably turn up exactly on time. Security entry and no one else about walk up stairs and hear door above being opened in readiness, reach her floor and shes at door for me to see. Laura seems friendly enough but not big on chat, just says to pretend ive known her for years.
Hand over the £40 for 30 mins but Laura seems more concerned with starting the action. Shes describes herself as a curvy size 12 - 14 which I wouldn't argue with . Normally im a size 6 - 10 guy but had a few too many EE punts by numbers recently. Would say she is more attractive than her photos show. She was wearing hold ups and black bra and knickers  ( I had asked for black ) with silver stilettos but soon whipped her bra off as I was getting undressed. While I am undressing shes lying on the bed with her legs spread rubbing herself and her pussy !!!
Lean over her and start with a couple of kisses here and then including her mouth ( no tongues ) and soon move down to her breasts and take a nipple in my mouth to which she starts moaning too while pushing my face into her. She soons starts putting her fingers in her pussy and rubbing her clit.

To keep up, I whip off her knickers to reveal a good looking pussy with full lips and decide to explore more. She already quite wet but very fresh down there so no doubt she was in the bath before hand. Gave some RO which Laura seemed to love. She pushes your face into her pussy and grinds it against your mouth, very full on. Making plenty of loud noise which seemed genuine to me as it certainly matched her actions.

She decides she wants to suck my cock and gives me very enthusiastic OWO. She had made it clear beforehand no Anal, CIM or Facials. As her pussy is not far from me , I manage to play with her pussy as she sucks me hard and even manage to get a finger in and start fingering her hard while being sucked off.

I soon decide its condom time and I had noted the usual condom laid out at the side of the bed. I put the condom on myself while laura keeps her legs spread and fingers her pussy some more.

Entered her mish and start seriously pounding away at her pussy which brings about more loud moaning from laura. Move her legs onto my shoulders to continue the pounding which she seems to enjoy as much as I do, getting nearer to the finish so slightly lift her backside off the bed to pound towards a finish. Come with a bang and job well done .

Withdraw with the condom and Laura does make sure she knows where the condom is.  We both just lay on the bed spent for a minute or two before I ask for wipes which she fetches from the bathroom. Clean myself up and get dressed not much chat afterwards but laura seems a bit spent to be honest . She stays lying on the bed while I make my own way out.

Overall, on my part was difficult to initially arrange and you do seem to need to be on standby for when she posts but I think she gets plenty timewasters. Don't know why she uses Craigslist as she would probably do far better on AW or even vivastreet.

She does seems to really be into sex and fucking and is very full on. Although there was some kissing, this was in my view more PSE than GFE. Ive punted for 25 years and never seem a WG finger or play with her pussy as much as laura did, cant think of the last time I finger a working girl either.

TheHillSweep

Great review. Thanks. Is this the same girl in Lochee that gets angry when you contact her and can't make the time she suggests?

Bmc88

Got link to Craigslist ad by any chance?

Tartanarmy1

Good review mate
Yea it's her that gets moody and abusive over messages
Her Craigslist adds get removed regular
You will see her adds as they always have pictures of her
Either in her kitchen in bra and thong or a pic of her pussy
With big lips pink knickers pulled to the side

Offline Gus69

that's the one hillsweep

I persisted out of curiousity and far better experience than the EE punt by numbers of late of not quite as easy on the eye

TheHillSweep

Ta Gus- I'd always just got strange messages back from her when I couldn't make the times she wanted. Will give her another go.

Offline Gus69

as tartanarmy says bmc , her ad gets removed from craigslist regularly, she says because it breaks their rules

you will see the ad at some point everyday though and she sort of has purplely hair and an angry face but seems very genuine

Offline Gus69

she took the hump the first time hillsweep so I made up a fresh email account changed my age and name and tried again

think you need to be ready to just go for it