Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Amy - Dundee  (Read 807 times)

Offline Gus69

Out for a Friday night pubbing with my mate having punted earlier in the day . Horn hadn't gone so when we left about 10.00pm ish I wondered around the town . Decided to try some of the numbers I had tried earlier in the week and spoke with Amy
External Link/Members Only

Arranged to head along for 30mins at £70. Directed to Allan Lane where I reckoned I'd been a  few weeks ago . Phoned when there and directions given and yip got a bit of deja vu. Had seen Roxy in same  flat and same bedroom before . Amy let me in , 5'2" ish size 6 EE girl with dark hair . I would say the same girl as some of time photos but I think a few of the photos on her profile are a different girl . Reckon there's a few girls working this flat at the moment . Had had a good few lagers so very much in my happy horny place where logic goes out the window .

Amy is a good looking 20ish girl with very slim petite body and boobs to match . Quite a smiley quirky personality but only half her attention on me . Both stripped off for a bit of cocking rubbing before the wet wipes prepared it . She seemed to always have of her 3 mobiles in her hand . Condom soon on for some OW which was actually quite good considering and eye contact was made throughout although some of it was with her phone . Never had a girl bobbing up in down on my cock while reading texts before but alcohol made it seem funny at the time .

Maybe had 10 mins of OW before I decided time to get on with the job in hand . Got Amy to lie back will I entered her mish to begin with . Another first was her hand beside my cock to limit penetration . Shame she has a nice wee shaven pussy. Tried to lift her legs onto my shoulders but told she wasn't flexible enough. After 10 mins of pumping knew the lager tonight would stop me coming  so called it a night. Pulled condom and cock out , gave the pussy a kiss and got my gear on .

As said, had had a good few lagers earlier so the punt seemed sexy and quirky at the time. In the cold light of day I see now that I had a crap service for £70

The £50 , 15 min punt with Roxy in the same bedroom had been far far better

Offline Name Not Found

Your willingness to scrape the bottom of the barrel is admirable, in some bizarre way. :scare:

Hopefully, in time, you'll learn to be a little more discerning, but meanwhile, your willingness to waste your money on blatantly obvious rip-off merchants is a fine warning to the rest of us. I salute you sir  :cool:

Get a bus to Edinburgh. Trust me, it'll be worth it  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 10:04:13 pm by Name Not Found »