Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxsmall teen - Stockport  (Read 6331 times)

27 review(s) for xxsmallteen (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
27 review(s) for jessica smallsxx (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5644472) (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline opal

Gave this little fitty a second visit last week. Safe to say it will be the last.

No doubting how good she looks but no connection at all (maybe an age thing? - but at 19 most punters will be older than her?)
No flow to the meet and after a few minutes you feel she has no interest and it makes you feel like you want to leave. Although the dick takes over by that point. Hard to leave empty handed

Others may have better experiences and maybe she just doesn't click with me.

Kind of kicking myself that I went back for a second visit as the first wasn't anything to write home about.

I also noticed her likes list has facials showing but she denies this.

Ive seen her once and wouldnt go back but agree with your comments. I saw no sign of her enjoying the work as she states on her profile and there were some delaying tactics before I even got in the room so didnt get an hour but in all honesty I wasnt bothered.
Her feedback on AW is overly favourable though in my opinion she's very average, not that she will care as shes new and obviously busy.

Offline Scotpunter

SGK sounds like the better option? Got both on my hl so am paying close attention

It looks like the beautiful SGK has gone into retirement from punting sadly. No feedback for ages and not being reviewed here. She was a amazing punt.
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Asianfcuker

SGK last logged into her Awork profile today, last FR was November 2016.

AF

Offline jaydee2000

It looks like the beautiful SGK has gone into retirement from punting sadly. No feedback for ages and not being reviewed here. She was a amazing punt.

Funnily enough she commented last week that she wasn't too busy (on the day I went)
Maybe a January thing?

Offline MrMog

She still does it but a lot less more frequently now. Not sure what happened but I know she put on her page a while back that she was flooded with requests for meets etc. Kate is lovely, a genuine girl who loved the action and the attention.