Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: UKP East Mids - Knight of the Purple Helmet - New Year's Honours List  (Read 1183 times)

TheNewSeeker

So, nominations are being collected for the UKP EM Chapter honours list, awarded for services to punting. The winners will, erm, be made a Knight of the Purple Helmet.

:drinks:

TheNewSeeker

My nomination is CT, for indefatigable provision of information to punters from his huge, wait for it, memory.

And I know he won't have to look that up ;)

HNY

Offline monkeybucket

I'll nominate MOTC for his fabulous(if somewhat scary at times)  reviews.
Also CT for his helpfulness in peeps avoiding terrible punting adventures.

Offline Kingy28

I'd nominate J122 who regularly posts information regarding girls on tour, current discounts/offers & his GRIS research into skanks & scammers

Online PepeMAGA

I nominate Nervous jimmy, a lot of quality reviews in a short space of time and piqued my interest in Karla36DD which I would put as my punt of the year.  :drinks:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I'd totally agree nominating CT for his commitment to always helping everyone!!

Would recommend Admin makes him an official moderator as it's well deserved.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Many thanks for your kind words. At the end of the day, it is a collated, group effort by all those who post on here, whereby we avoid any pitfall profiles.

Keep it up and keep posting in 2017.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I'd totally agree nominating CT for his commitment to always helping everyone!!

Would recommend Admin makes him an official moderator as it's well deserved.

As J122 is aware, I already spend far too much time on here. In any case, Admin does not have ANY moderators on this forum, and that's how he likes it.

Offline EatsShootsAndLeaves

For an outstanding 37 reviews lodged during 2016, my nomination is GolfNut - even with two turns on the naughty step!  :lol:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
For an outstanding 37 reviews lodged during 2016, my nomination is GolfNut - even with two turns on the naughty step! :lol:
That's got to be worth an award on its own, most comebacks in 2016? I only sat on the step once  :lol:

GolfNut

For an outstanding 37 reviews lodged during 2016, my nomination is GolfNut - even with two turns on the naughty step!  :lol:

Thanks ESAL appreciate the nod.  :drinks:

Not sure I need a Purple Knighthood given my reputation is now pretty much Whiter than White.  :D

I'd like to point out that surprisingly and ironically no East Midlands girls were involved in my naughty step shaningans.

That's got to be worth an award on its own, most comebacks in 2016? I only sat on the step once  :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline RedKettle

I think it should be a collective award to all of us!!!  (Typical leftie approach!)

Thanks for all the help and laughs last year - here is to a fucking great fucking year ahead!!